Notices

Old Jul 6th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 914
Damionte Damionte Damionte Damionte Damionte Damionte Damionte Damionte
Yeah DG and I had been talking via PM.

That's most of why I don't like using PM's for game related stuff. Those not involved can't see the game moving. I started it this time though.

And yeah the game slowed down. Even though I did say it was ok to split up, I realized once you had that there wasn't anything utterly inmportant for the remaining party to do when they got left behind except wait for her to come back. I could have come up with a little something but I figured we'd get bogged down resolving something unimportant and decided to just not post anything for that group.

Been pretty much just dealing with DG via PM the last week. Was hoping to get through with him quicker but oh well. It's done now he should be ready to report back.
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
AzraelTenebrae
To be fair, we(the remaining party) could have filled the empty space with roleplay. I mean, what woud our characgters do with all that time? just sit around? Not likely, we are a strike force for the dragons on our home-realm, and we have a mission to accomplish. If we are intending to move here permanently, then we have to at least attempt to to to connect to the places arcane energies. I mean we were never were told wether or not our magic would return when they merge. it could be devistating to their intentions of world domination if they come only to find they lack any sort of arcane or divine power.
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
The theory behind your lack of power as understood by the mystics of your world is that Tiamat herself has been blocked from this world/plane. As she's taken over the protfolios of all the other gods in your home dimension your arcane and devine powers will all run through her. She can't grant you spells, and you can't tap into magic if your access to her is blocked.

PS: there's no private threads of any kind going on right now. Everyone has been back in the same thread ( Day Camp ) for days. We're currently held up because people are just not posting.

Last edited by Damionte; Jul 15th, 2010 at 01:03 AM.
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 03:17 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I'm closing this game.

You guys just are not putting any effort into it. An entire week went by and we got one very short post. It's a shame to have waisted all the time and effort I'm sure it took you guys to build 10th level characters.
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Big Muscles

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 36965
TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck TheChuck
Sorry dude.