RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Oct 25th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Lemon Eater

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25368
Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak
I'm still in..

I would say have our Sivis friend decide it is safer on the beach.

Have Ando either come with us as backup muscle, or be hired by our Sivis friend for extra protection and stay on the beach.
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Solemn Golem

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30722
mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman
Yep, I was planning on having the former characters hang out at the camp, lending their services as NPCs under your direction if you choose to hire them or if you convince them to come along. It'd be easy to write, either way. You can expand a supporting cast and bring on as many NPCs as you'd like. I'll roll with whatever you guys devise.

Edit: I'll even allow you to have a hand in some NPC creation if you'd like to round out a personal story with an assistant or a protege.

Last edited by mad_gondsman; Oct 25th, 2011 at 11:32 AM.
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Laputan Machine

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1567
Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon
Erm, sorry. Was a little busy this week and forgot to check up on it, but yeah, I'm still in.

On holidays until mid-January. Apologies for intermittent posting.
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Solemn Golem

Tools
User Statistics
mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman mad_gondsman
Ok, I guess Elfman is still having a busy week. Hopefully he will return soon.

I've got a big presentation to work on, which is due Tuesday, but I'll see if I can launch a new game thread by Monday.
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 10:04 PM
knows too much

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13645
Elfman6 Elfman6 Elfman6 Elfman6 Elfman6 Elfman6 Elfman6 Elfman6 Elfman6 Elfman6 Elfman6
I'm fine with that mg, you do what you feel is best for the game.

And yes, my week is significantly less busy now. That said, I should have tried to get a post up last Friday. However, I got my paws on Arkham City and the rest is history.
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 10:11 PM
Solemn Golem

Tools
User Statistics
I wound up doing more work than I had planned on the presentation, but it was better for it. Group projects are notoriously difficult and often harder than they need to be. Knocked it out of the park. Or my portion, anyway.

Now that I've got a week off until the next class starts, I'll be able to get this one going again. Thanks for being patient!
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Solemn Golem

Tools
User Statistics
I thought I'd have a week off before the next class began, but apparently they wanted to start off with a huge assignment due on the first night of class tomorrow.

Posting will be delayed until school demands relent.
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Laputan Machine

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1567
Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon Cherubaddon
No problem, standing by till then.

On holidays until mid-January. Apologies for intermittent posting.
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Solemn Golem

Tools
User Statistics
I think I'm going to retire this one. I really wanted it to keep going but it's been struggling for a long time. It seems to have lost its legs and has been hanging over my head. I look at it in my favorites and make a frowny face... hehe.

Thanks for sticking it out, Embrodak! You're a great sport and it would be awesome to game with you again in the future. I'm sorry to drag you over here for nothing, Cherub and Elfman, but... hey I'll see you guys in our other games! I'll make it up to you with some sweet loot or something.
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Lemon Eater

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25368
Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak
Sigh. I understand.
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Solemn Golem

Tools
User Statistics
It's like an awkward breakup.