RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Lord of the Dork Side

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6049
darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon
How ironic... today is my first final :/. Well, in any case, good luck!

Also, good to have you back gunslinger! Neralle was heartbroken when the other halfling in the party was presumed dead.
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 733
Gunslinger 19 Gunslinger 19 Gunslinger 19 Gunslinger 19 Gunslinger 19 Gunslinger 19 Gunslinger 19
Good to be back. After reading through what I've missed, I'm going to suggest this: Jamien was captured by the Hellknights, held for a while, and released after it was found that he was innocent. After all, he has nothing really tying him to the resistance other than his presence in the sewers, and I'm sure that the Hellknights wouldn't want to falsely accuse a minor celebrity.
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 10:35 AM
The Good Looking DM Newb.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 313
SkylerJB SkylerJB SkylerJB SkylerJB
Yeah sounds reasonable. I will work it in somehow XD
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Anatomically Correct

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 187
L~Spine L~Spine
Yea, definitely good to have you back Gunslinger. Might have to come up with another, more joyous, song for Arielle to sing in celebration
“Man is a shrewd inventor, and is ever taking the hint of a new machine from his own structure, adapting some secret of his own anatomy in iron, wood, and leather, to some required function in the work of the world.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 11:57 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Forgot to pay my bills. No internet. My bad guys will post saturday night promise. It will be a big one for Neri at least.
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Lord of the Dork Side

Tools
User Statistics
darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon
AND I AM FREE! After ten thousand years (well, actually more like 5 months) I am free!...until school starts up again in January. But for now, I am free! Finals are officially over, so now I will have a lot more free time now, so I shall now return to my regular daily posting rate.
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 01:03 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Likewise just arrive home! In the great white north! Also means it's time to post
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14924
Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum
Great White North, I thought you lived in Quebec. It shouldn't be that white already, is it?
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 733
Gunslinger 19 Gunslinger 19 Gunslinger 19 Gunslinger 19 Gunslinger 19 Gunslinger 19 Gunslinger 19
Not that white down in southern Ontario. It rarely gets snowy here, though.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 11:12 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Actually I live in Ottawa but I visit my family who lives further up north. Get's really damn cold there.
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Lord of the Dork Side

Tools
User Statistics
So... what's going on? Is it just the holidays, or did someone cast slay living on this game? (and just after skyler cast true resurrection too).

Last edited by darthcharon; Dec 27th, 2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Wandering The Forums...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 649
Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold Bewildered Kobold
I’m thinking it’s the holiday season for the most part, I’ve had most of my games crawling along and besides being myself rather busy with the holidays as such until probably after new years…
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Lord of the Dork Side

Tools
User Statistics
Well, since skyler has not been on since the 25th, I'm going to assume this game has gone the way of the pet rock and vanished into obscurity. If it ever picks up again, please let me know.