twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jan 29th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
BlinkingSpirit
"Hmmm, us gods you say? I am intrigued by the thought of wielding divine power... Intrigued indeed. On us being rivals, I say we cross that bridge when we come to it. For now we must vanquish indeed those who would deny us this chance!"

Jared follows the others into the next room. The panther-like creature follows with grace.
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 318
3BoxesofOrden 3BoxesofOrden 3BoxesofOrden 3BoxesofOrden
The messenger guides you to a relatively large room with long tables and benches. Set into the wall there is a counter that has what appears to be metal shells on it.

Messenger: Feel free to eat what you like, the messenger walks to the counter and lifts one of the metal shells revealing steaming sausages, you will need all the energy you can get for what is to come later today in your first battle.
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 12:55 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Nortel the Half-handed opens his eyes, and such is the power of the one who rules this place, that he has been with the group the whole time. Blinking at the paradox of the situation, he then shrugs it off.

Approaching the table, he takes one of the platters, peering around at the others, not being all that impressed so far. All of those here appear weak and frail compared to him, with little fire in their eyes. They should fall quickly.

Unless he gives them some spine anyway... And if he trains them some, protects them as they gain strength, well... Perhaps when they were to fight in future they might be worthy of him.

Turning to the others after chewing on one of the sausages, "I am Nortel Half-Hand. Please, what are your strengths. If we are to fight, best we know what each of us can do first. Personally I use this well." He gestures behind him, and although he has never seen it, a Waraxe hangs in the middle of his back.
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 04:38 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
BlinkingSpirit
Jared looks a bit shocked by the sudden appearance of the other half-orc. "I say! You startled me there for a moment! Pleased to meet you Nortel, an absolute pleasure! Jared Hellbent's the name. A bit straight-forward aren't you? I an work with that I'm sure. I work conjuration magic best, together with some transmutation and abjuration. Furthermore, I work in tandem with my ally here, Tirran."
Jared gestures to the panther that seems large in comparison with normal panthers.
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
The messenger suddenly appears with a human male in tow. The human's expression is unreadable due to an iron mask he wears.
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Supplier of Fine Cookies

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1387
LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD
Amara's mouth salivates from the sights and smells of the food that has been placed before them. Last night's dinner had been been sparse. With some haste, she takes one of the platters and sits down to eat, as delicately as possible despite being ravenously hungry.
She dips her head, a silent greeting, as Nortel introduces himself. "Amara. I dabble in the arcane." She wasn't going to give all her secrets. "Nothing in realm of summoning as Hellbent here." Peering at the newcomer, she decided to pay no heed to him and went back to her breakfast.
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2529
HarpyBane HarpyBane HarpyBane HarpyBane HarpyBane HarpyBane HarpyBane HarpyBane HarpyBane HarpyBane HarpyBane
"I am Greg, I do a little bit of everything. I use the power of stories and words. My sword arm is not the strongest, nor am I the quickest, but I use whatever I have. I also know quite a bit of lore, which can be the secret to a battle in and of itself." He sits down and starts eating a bit of food, not too much, studying the faces of the others. "A wizard...a summoner....a fighter...a bard...and a mysterious masked man. It seems the new gods are quite a bit different from the current ones."
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 03:35 PM
South of Heaven

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2082
Storm Storm Storm Storm Storm Storm Storm Storm Storm Storm Storm
Jennavoia Noir wakes up in the room and arises from the slumber hearing people talk. Something told him that he was not home."Gagh...ah...Where am I at? What trickery is this? Does my eye decieve me, am I captured?"
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
The messenger arrives before Jennavoia, exerting the same imperceptible calming effect as before. It informs Jennavoia of everything it had told the previous group and leads him to the dining hall.

OOCPardon the shorthand on backstory.
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Twenty minutes later the messenger returns. Please come with me. It is time for the first battle.

OOCYou can post you starting position in the arena thread(wood panels only).

I need character sheets finished before you can join the fight. Moridain, you need to make your sheet public or fix the link in the character thread since I cannot get it to load. Anyone who has yet to do so must also provide a link to an image for token creation.
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
The combatants return victorious with some in better shape than others.

Messenger: The arena will reopen tomorrow for another battle. Rest up and be prepared for what is to come, today was but the tip of the iceberg.

OOC@BlinkingSpirit. I need you to roll some more fortitude saves since there is up to 3 more rounds of poison damage for both poisonings. Roll two sets of 3 saves each.
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 02:53 AM
Supplier of Fine Cookies

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1387
LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD LaydeeD
Amara trudged back into the barracks, frustrated and disappointed. Her overly cautious approach had left her standing around barely doing anything. It looked like she would have to up her approach and take more risks. Wasn't any risk worth becoming a deity?
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 07:39 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
The morning after the second arena battle.

Messenger: Congratulations to those who survived their second battle. Tomorrow's battle will be a survival battle with all available contestants. You will be able to withdraw from the battle at any time with greater rewards and power going to those who last the longest.

Battle RulesThe next battle will be waves of enemies. Characters will battle for as long as they wish, they may withdraw from the arena on any of their turns and be teleported out. Normal death rules apply. Experience and gold will be granted based on the number of enemies defeated while the character is still in the battle.

You can role play any preparations and group planning. You may also post your starting position for the battle along with up to a move action and free action in pre-battle preparation (like readying weapons and shields).
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 01:49 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
mboagn1
(Is this still open for people to Join? If so what's the rules for character creation?
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 01:50 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
mboagn1
)