Notices

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 362
juxtaposition juxtaposition juxtaposition juxtaposition
Characters

Place your character sheets and backgrounds here. You can also roll their stats here. For rolling stats, we will be using the standard rules:
Standard: Roll 4d6, discard the lowest die result, and add the three remaining results together. Record this total and repeat the process until six numbers are generated. Assign these totals to your ability scores as you see fit. This method is less random than Classic and tends to create characters with above-average ability scores.
Dice Roll:
4d6 2, 4, 1, 5 Total = 12

Dice Roll:
4d6 1, 3, 5, 2 Total = 11

Dice Roll:
4d6 5, 5, 6, 6 Total = 22

Dice Roll:
4d6 1, 4, 1, 6 Total = 12

Dice Roll:
4d6 5, 4, 5, 4 Total = 18

Dice Roll:
4d6 2, 3, 5, 4 Total = 14

Then subtract the lowest die roll and keep that as one ability score of your choosing. You can roll here to practice rolling, or roll on your own, but don't cheat.

The Pathfinder rule book is under the tools drop down menu in the top right. So is my characters. I want you to use only races from the CORE rulebook (Human, dwarf, elf, half elf, halfling, gnome, half-orc). Choose a class from either CORE rulebook, or ADVANCED rulebook. However, only really know the classes from the core, so I'd prefer it if you used one of them, but you don't have to.

Please write your background here. It can be detailed, or not, because you can really make it up along the way if you want. You can make up any people/places you need to. Fill in your character sheet on this site. My characters from the tools dropdown. Then, under new character, name it, and be sure to select Pathfinder format from the list. Then click on the name and fill in all the necessary information. Just use the rule book to get all the values. If you need any help, ask me or henry. Make sure to save changes at the bottom. Also, in the character menu (not while editing character) you must click on the edit button, and set permissions to public. That way everyone can see it. I'd like you to post a hyperlink to the public link. I'd also like you to keep a link to your character sheet in your signature box. Go to my account at top left and then along the left side is account options where you can do this.

I'd like you to know your class and your character really well (as well as you can) and leave the details of other stuff (rules) up to me. Just have fun.

Last edited by juxtaposition; Feb 13th, 2013 at 01:26 PM.
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Millennia ago, the celestials built a great dungeon. Within it, they erected mammoth walls, locks, doors, and traps. It warded off those who would enter, but also walled in those who would escape: it was a dungeon larger than any ever known. Within it the celestials imprisoned hellish undead, demonic beasts, and fiendish monstrosities.

It was a perfect construction. Before the first dwarf would ever be born to sculpt stone, angels and celstials carved a work of art that no one would ever see. Perfect in every detail, it would stand inviolate for thousands of years. But none can say why the gods ordered demons and liches to be entombed and not destroyed. And in time, the gods would rue their mercy.

Centuries passed and the tomb stood unchanged. The champions who protected humanity from the liches and hezrou and pit fiends stood vigilant guard, ready to spend eternity in honor of the gods. But time passed over the celestials. The world forgot its heroes. Even the heavens turned a blind eye to the angels, inevitables, and guardians serving out their destiny entombed in the earth.

No one is sure how much time passed; history has forgotten the quest of the celestial heroes. One thing is certain: the earth is an unforgiving mistress and her power cannot be held back. Within the last hundred years, the dungeon has seen unprecedented activity. Every manner of creature lives in the dungeon.

The dungeon has long been forgotten, but a recent earthquake shook the mountain town of Cragbore. Stranger still are the disappearances which followed. Woodsmen have gone wandering at the base of the mountain as normal, yet never would they be seen again...

You recently attended a seminar given by the legendary Omin Dran in New Hamp Shire. He spoke of franchise opportunities for a new business venture he called Acquisitions Inc. You didn't have the capital to start up a franchise on your own, so you partnered with 4 other like minded individuals you met at that very seminar. Rumors of the disappearances have now brought you and your company to Cragbore in order to find the answer to this bizarre riddle (and some coin too, if you're lucky).
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 01:19 AM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
MrFuctodacto
I don't get it. How do I make a character. What are my stats for?
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 10:47 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/gettingStarted.html
This is a link to the rulebook for pathfinder. The stats are for your ability stats, charisma, dexterity, strength, etc... Roll them then assign the rolled values to whichever abilities you want. It's best to pick your class first, then you know what abilities you want your high rolls in.

Fill in your character sheet on this site.
1.in the upper right corner of this website is a tools dropdown menu. Select My characters from the dropdown menu.
2.Then, under new character sheet, name it, and be sure to select Pathfinder format from the selection list. Then click create.
3.Then it should refresh the page and give you a link with the name of your character you just made. Click on the NAME and fill in all the necessary information. This is your character sheet. Just use the core rule book from the link in my post to get all the values, read through the character creation process and it tells you everything you need to do. If you need any help, ask me or henry. Make sure to save changes at the bottom.
4. Also, in the character menu from the tools dropdown(not while editing player sheet) you must click on the edit button, and set permissions to public. It is the very first option on that screen, and it's just a button that says "Apply public permission". That way everyone can see it. I'd like you to post a hyperlink to the public link it creates. I'd also like you to keep a link to your character sheet in your signature box. Go to my account at top left and then along the left side is account options where you can edit your forum signature.