OOC The Garden of Meditation - Page 9 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Frozen Wind One-Shot Adventure
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4261
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
I don't really like the idea of advancing a round in which only one of the five PCs has posted an action. If no one else posts by tomorrow, I'll do it, but if it happens again, I'm afraid I'm going to have to consider other options...
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Justiciar of Peregratas

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2421
brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka
Fair enough, though I would love to see the conclusion of this adventure.
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
Sorry for the delay on that next post, I got swamped with some rl stuff this week (in-laws can do that to you). I should get the post up in the morning though.
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Justiciar of Peregratas

Tools
User Statistics
brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka
It's all good boss, we aren't exactly the fasted posting either.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry for the delay in posting, but Father's Day weekend kind of turned into a nightmare for me. My family is doing a camping trip today to try and make up for it, so posts on my part will be coming tomorrow. Thanks!
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 09:32 AM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
As much as I hate to say it, I think I'm going to drop the curtain on this adventure. Likely, the two of you remaining have probably seen it coming, but with as busy as my summer has been, I've pretty much been forced to let this game fall to the wayside. You've both stuck it out though, and I appreciate all your efforts. It was mainly my lack of drive that prevented me from concluding this game faster. Now, I think, I'm going to weigh my options carefully, especially with school starting back up, and possibly make a fresh start with another game sometime in the future. We'll see though, as I still have two other games running that I don't want to strain further than my busy summer already has.

I did learn a lot about my experience with this game, which gives it kind of a silver lining. I've determined what kind of adventures I like, and don't like, to run. I've determined what to avoid so that combat and pacing don't bog down. And I've gotten a better idea of how to write suspense into my narratives. If and when I do decide to run another game, it's going to be dramatically different (and hopefully better) than any I've run thus far. So thanks for the support and development of this game, it's truly been a pleasure. Good luck with your endeavors!
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 07:56 PM
Justiciar of Peregratas

Tools
User Statistics
It was fun playing under you boss. Have a good remainder of your summer!