Game Thread Episode I: Life's worth Livin' - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Folklore: Tales of Fabletown > Stories of Fabletown
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Dec 15th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3974
Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon
Katina wished she had brought a battleaxe, but for now the knife in her pocket will have to do. But something's amiss, Jack was the person who killed Red Rose? And where's Snow White? Wasn't she with the officer?

Instead of doing anything herself, the catfolk mother looked at her group worriedly, waiting for them to do or say something.

Last edited by Fon; Dec 15th, 2013 at 02:59 PM.
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Dapper Jelly

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5611
Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H
I get chewed out for casting a few party tricks inside at the party. And here he is out strangling a man on the street. Oh yes, I'm the biggest risk to exposure. Incen said with a little bitterness.

So has there been proof she's dead? He asked. That's news to me. Or are you just strangling a man for the crime of coming and telling us she's been murdered?
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 11:41 PM
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
"Jack killed her! That's what Bigby said himself. Jack was Incarcenated only a couple minutes after He investigated her place!" Bluebeard shouts, It's clear you haven't gotten into him that much.

Bigby Sighs. "Nothing is set in stone, Bluebeard. He's Innocent until proven otherwise. Now put the boy down."
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 02:31 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
"But what about you, Bluebeard, did you see what happened?" The catfolk finally chimed in. "If you didn't see anything yourself, don't you think it's more appropriate to listen to what Officer Bigby has to say first? ... and what about Jack? Don't you want to hear to what he has to say for himself?" She said with a nervous grin. Maybe the group should have went to Denny's... are they really helping here?
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 03:43 AM
⛧Thaumaturge ⛧

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2115
Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz Hanz
"Bluebeard Continues strangling Jack. I don't wanna hear anything from this piece of ****. All the evidence is there. Jack was the only one with access to her apartment. After all, they had a Public Breakup a long time ago. it's very possible that he killed her out of Jealous because she became MY love. ""No-ooo It's not like thagghhhh" jack tries to mumble as he gets muffled by the Bluebeard's elbow.

But you notice that creeping up behind him, Snow white is carrying a large metal pipe. Bluebeard can notice you look kinda gratified and begins to look suspicious. Quick! Distract him!

You'll need a Bluff check here, please.
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Dapper Jelly

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5611
Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H Code H
Huh, what's-her-face doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. Incen thought. And her I thought she was a pompous prissy socialite.

But she needed a second more. Luckily, Incen was nothing if not distracting.

Hey, Blueface, and what if he didn't kill her eh? You going to get information out of the corpse. You don't strike me as a cleric. Or what if he had accomplices, kill him let them off free? I think the guy who's been sheriff for a couple centuries might be able to handle it better than you.

And what, you're going to kill this guy, and then what? Beat Bigby, and all us?

Last edited by Code H; Dec 17th, 2013 at 12:26 PM.
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Seeing that Incen's distraction might not cut it, Katina decided to join in in creating doubts. "Even if Jack was the only one with the access to her apartment, couldn't someone else broke in instead? Did you see the scene yourself? If he was jealous of you, um... wouldn't he try to kill you instead? Uh... ah, shouldn't... shouldn't you think a little more?" Despite her efforts, the words from the catfolk turned out to be more like nonsensical questions.

ActionsAid other for Incen:
Dice Bluff:
1d20+1sch10 (6)+1 Total = 7

Last edited by Fon; Dec 17th, 2013 at 01:55 PM.
Old Dec 17th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Femme as Hecc

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8974
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
While distraction was not something that Marigold was particularly experienced in, she took the chance to think and ponder with gusto - after doing it every day, it was almost second nature. "A better question; just what are you trying to find, prove or solve, Bluebeard?" she queried, "death never solved anything. Didn't you ever read those old tales? Heck, weren't you alive back then?" She hoped to at least catch his attention, if nothing else, but seemed to fail doing even that. There was just no reasoning with some people.
ActionAid another for Incen!
Dice Bluff:
1d20 9

Oh well, it was 50-50.

Last edited by Muggins; Dec 17th, 2013 at 08:47 PM.