RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Sep 18th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
You were doing so good, and then the posts died! Oh noes!
Old Sep 18th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Follower of Another Way

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 249
Andramal Andramal Andramal
>.<

I'll give a little more time for Super Duper Harry Potter gremlin mayhem, then I'll post again.
Old Sep 18th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Follower of Another Way

Tools
User Statistics
You love rolling those 20's there, Aer. XD
Old Sep 18th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4261
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
Guess so

Last edited by Aerandor; Sep 18th, 2014 at 03:14 PM.
Old Sep 18th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Femme as Hecc

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8974
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
But how are we supposed to know what to do when the obvious method doesn't work?

Oh, wait. I suppose Gabrielle could just break down the door. Will do, boss!
Old Sep 18th, 2014, 11:05 PM
Follower of Another Way

Tools
User Statistics
When in doubt - break things!
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Follower of Another Way

Tools
User Statistics
It doesn't feel like it's been a week since the last post, but it has. >.<

So I guess I'll make this simple - for those playing, are you still wanting? Are we all just sensibly not wanting to step into a corridor where a gargoyle may lunge at us to try and clothesline our necks (first)?

Thoughts on this? How do you feel about things, Frag?
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 11:51 PM
Femme as Hecc

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8974
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
I've been sick, and technologically disabled! Your petty games mean nothing to my mighty university and workplace schedules! Muahaha!
Old Sep 30th, 2014, 08:48 PM
ArtistErrant

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10243
Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor
I was kind of expecting somebody with an actual perception modifier to look around, since my inability to notice a threat means basically nothing.
Old Oct 1st, 2014, 07:07 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Yeah, Muggins has been badfeel. So have I, but I have recovered. I have termed the incident the Sanguine Rectal Disaster, because it's funnier than trying to explain to someone what that feels like if they haven't seen Rejected.

Maybe you could try to appease the gargoyle? Give him something to hug. It doesn't even have to be your gremlin. Alternatively, pick a hall and run down it screaming, in hopes the gargoyle is slow.
Old Oct 1st, 2014, 08:02 PM
Follower of Another Way

Tools
User Statistics
Yeah, I may try something along those line shortly. Just several things to do at once, RL-wise connected.

So long as my tail doesn't catch on fire, I should be okay!
Old Oct 14th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4261
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
Sorry for delaying this game so much. My life has become extremely hectic since about mid-summer, what with searching for a new job somewhere else and hoping to move, and taking on more and more work in the meantime just to make ends meet. So, sadly, I'm going to have to withdraw from this game. I kept hoping things would get better, and I'd suddenly have time enough to post, but as the weeks have gone by, I've come to realize it just isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Even in the rare moments where I have had free time, I've found utterly no energy to muster up creativity. I'd pull up the site, read through a few posts.. and then nothing would come. I hope things will change for the better someday, but as it is, I intend to go on hiatus from the site until it does improve. Maybe time and creative energy will come back to me, and I'll return, maybe not. Either way, happy gaming!

@Fragmaster01 - Just wanted to thank you again for letting me take part in this game.
Old Oct 14th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Follower of Another Way

Tools
User Statistics
I hope things get better for you Aerandor. Good luck with the Real Life stuff.
Old Nov 7th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Follower of Another Way

Tools
User Statistics
Well, I think at this point the game has hit 'dead' >.< I had an action, but no Frag response.

If that's not true, then yay, otherwise, May everyone have a good/better/nice day.
Old Nov 7th, 2014, 04:53 PM
ArtistErrant

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10243
Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor
It does seem that way.