Game Thread General Game Thread - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > The Order of the Emerald shroud
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Apr 15th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 56
Icarus434
General Game Thread

This is where the game will actually take place.
Old May 5th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Icarus434
The two of you met on the road to Falcon's Hollow, were ambushed by goblin's, and have decided to travel the rest of the way together. You arrive from the west, and are met by guards who pay you less mind than the passing wind upon entry to the modest town. Not unlike the reaction of the guards, you are met with a mild unawareness from most people in the town at first glance. Falcon's Hollow is filled with one or two story buildings, some made from stone, but most made of wood. You walk the dirt streets until you come across a meager marketplace with mostly half rotten fruits and heavily salted meats. Nothing you see is worth more than a few copper pieces.
Off to the south side of the marketplace is the river port. Just before that you see a sign with a simple map of the town. From here you are able to see what this small, and dreary town has to offer. Goose'n'Gander is the local general store, High Market is the marketplace for the more privileged within the community, the Hollow Tribunal is the town's makeshift courthouse, Jak’a’Napes is the town inn, the Low Market is the filthy marketplace you are now standing in and serves as marketplace to the rest of the town who can't get in to the better one. The Lumber Consortium was once the most impressive building in the city as most of the town was built to service the workers of the company. Almost the entire town works for the Lumber Consortium and hates it's owner Thuldrin Kreed. He is known for murdering those who anger him enough, he cares very little of witnesses and his cruelest hobby is consummating marriages on behalf of enraged newlywed grooms. Also on the sign you see Quinn's Carnival, Roots and Remedies, The Sitting Duck, and The Temple of Iomedae.
Every corner of this dark town reeks with excitement and danger, where shall your story begin?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FalconsHollow-map.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	743.3 KB
ID:	60178  
Old May 9th, 2014, 10:56 PM
?siht daer uoy naC

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Mors
Arrival: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +5

"Ah, finally we've made it! ..Where to go.. hmm?" Zong takes in his surroundings. "I'm goin' to check out the inn to see if I can sniff out any rumors worth while, an' maybe find some log heads willin' to loosen their coin pouches. What're your plans for your visit here in Falcon's Hollow, Ansem?"

Last edited by Mors; Oct 16th, 2014 at 06:19 PM.
Old May 11th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Calan
"Hmmm. Maybe I should go back to that lovely marketplace we just wandered past and enjoy some of their fine fruits.." Ansem says smiling, with more than a hint of sarcasm. "Honestly Zong, I'm thinking I'll join you at the inn for now, and go from there. I'm curious to learn more about this town, and the people who are close to it."
Old May 11th, 2014, 09:34 PM
?siht daer uoy naC

Tools
User Statistics
Mors
HP 24, AC 14, Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +5

"That's OK with me, but if I find a 'jellyfish', an' the cards come out, put a little distance between us; unless you play. Do you play?" He starts to head north west through the market and toward Jack'a'Napes as indicated by the map, but pauses and turns to Ansem, "I'm sure you know this, and I'm not insultin' your savvy, but let's keep a low profile while we're here. Goblins on the road are one thing, but kind o' predictable. Cities as lovely as this one tend to have their own monsters...An' call me "Squid" 'round everyone else."

Last edited by Mors; Oct 16th, 2014 at 06:20 PM.
Old May 14th, 2014, 02:18 PM
?siht daer uoy naC

Tools
User Statistics
Mors

Entering Jack'a'Napes.

Last edited by Mors; May 14th, 2014 at 08:09 PM.
Old May 18th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Calan
"Heh, good call 'Squid.' No, I suppose I have not played that one yet, you'll hafta teach me sometime"
Ansem ponders for a bit, looking around and taking in his surroundings. "You can call me Dino while we're here. Or at least until we decide we're ok to use our names."
Ansem enters the inn right behind Zong, interested in what will come with their next steps.
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 10:48 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Icarus434
Upon entering Jack'a'Napes

You enter the inn and look around to find a desk on your left with a fat, old woman with messy brown hair sitting at it smiling at you. Straight forward is the dimly lit hallway to the guest rooms and to your right is a dark staircase leading down to the basement. Above the staircase a sign reads "This way to forget yer troubles!"

"Howdy newcomers, how can we help you this evening?"
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 04:14 AM
?siht daer uoy naC

Tools
User Statistics
Mors

Answer a smile with a smile. "Hello! I'd like to take a Hinting to the Dive Bar downstairs.dive into a mug o' ale! Is the tavern busy? Also, just in case, have any vacant rooms?"

Last edited by Mors; Sep 30th, 2014 at 01:54 AM.
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 11:09 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Calan
"I could definitely go for at least a drink as well. Let's go check it out! Maybe we'll find something to do with ourselves down there."
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Icarus434
The woman smiles widely, revealing her rows of yellow teeth. "Aye, well you'd be lookin to go downstairs then, as the sign implies." And without waiting for a response she returns to the knitting she was doing before you so rudely interrupted. You decide to seize the hint and make your way downstairs. The door at the bottom of the stairs is made of a dark wood, like most of the town, which made it very hard to see in the gloom.
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Icarus434
After fumbling to find the knob, you open the door as a thick grayish-blue cloud envelops you both. The large room is barely any brighter than the staircase but at least this room was alive with pleasant smells. Barley, oats, pipe-weed, and searing meat all rush through your nose as you eye your surroundings. Many wooden tables were peppered throughout with larger rounded tables in the corners for larger parties. On the right wall was a bar that could fit twenty men and a bartender that looked as gruff as an old grizzly. To the left is an array of pool tables and dart boards. The room was bustling with laughter and shouting, card games and drinking duels. Many animal heads and hides hung about the walls, some with an odd pair of women's small-clothes or an empty mug hanging from them. What type of antics will you ascend to tonight?
Old Sep 17th, 2014, 01:41 PM
?siht daer uoy naC

Tools
User Statistics
Mors

With a very large smile, Zong heads to the bar and hops in a seat. He waits for assistance by.. observing (staring at) everyone he can see and what they're doing. Preoccupied and hoping that Ansem is the one he's talking to he says "Eh, Dino. Guess 'ell have to ask 'bout rooms here. I wonder what that lady is up there for."

Last edited by Mors; Sep 30th, 2014 at 01:57 AM.
Old Dec 21st, 2014, 04:14 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Calan
Ansem takes a seat next to Zong, "Maybe a security measure of some sort--make sure only the "right" people come down here.." Looking around Ansem takes in all of the festivities (both positive and negative) going on around him and smiles. "Think the bartender can help us with rooms?" "AY barkeep!!" Ansem hollers, throwing his hand up to grab his attention.