Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > It is a Silly Place
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Feb 8th, 2015, 03:24 AM
YEET THE L33T

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
FimiFimi passively watches as the pig gets swept upwards at a startling speed. As it disappears from sight, Fimi inclines his head down slightly, placing a furred hand across his heart in some strange solute. "Goodbye my nameless friend. May you burden someone else with your weirdly heavy self."

Not the most touching pseudo-eulogy, but honestly, Fimi wasn't strong to begin with. The thing had been weighing him down more than he would like to admit, and hey, it seemed that the kobolds liked his tribute. Maybe they would now just let The Crew through unmolested. But just in case, Fimi heads to his position in the back of the line. "Welp, that was my contribution. Don't step on that square! And we're off to a good start."
Old Feb 8th, 2015, 05:19 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Chris nods, then has an idea. Reaching into a pouch she pulls out a handfull of bullets.

She then tosses a bullet into a square yet unchecked, curious to see if that would be enough to trigger one of the traps.
Old Feb 8th, 2015, 11:40 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Chris: They clatter harmlessly across the stones. Would that you could make yourselves as light as the bullets. Then you would be free.
Old Mar 6th, 2015, 08:38 AM
YEET THE L33T

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Fimi FendrixWell, that crap wasn't working. Concentrating for a moment, he pushes himself to will armor into existence, throwing his all behind the effort. While some flimsy armor pops into existence, the attempt hits Fimi in the face, giving him some significant... paws. He then frowns severely and tries again, hoping this time it is more effective. This time the armor is thicker, more solid. Waving a dorje, he also manifests Force Screen, the mostly clear disc appearing before him. Then, with a sharp intake of breath and a rodent-growl at the others, he takes a running leap off the edge of the safe area, attempting to get as far as possible before just sprinting the remainder of the way to safety.

Of course, he had a tiny bit more to the plan than that. At the very least, if something attempts to invade his mind, he can try to shake it off.

Last edited by AwesomeEllie; Mar 6th, 2015 at 08:47 AM.