OOC Away From the Table (OOC Conversation) - Page 41 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Numeria: Remnants of the Stars
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jan 2nd, 2016, 02:03 PM
Captain F-in Magic

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25815
PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard
Well, folks. Here it is.

Two of our number are dealing with long-term life issues and can't post with any regularity. I am under a consistent deadline for my weekly class. I've felt the steam running down for a bit now, but the demands on my time have made me realize that I simply don't have enough hours in the day.

I am going to have to strip down on games for awhile. At least until July when my class is over. As such, I'm going to have to put Numeria on hold once again. If interest remains when my time allows I will consider picking it up again but I can't guarantee that happening before the middle of the year.

I appreciate all the effort people have gone to and I love the characters here but I just can't keep up with things right now.
Old Jan 2nd, 2016, 02:21 PM
Don't quit, don't give up

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16347
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Alright boss. No worries. I have a move coming myself and not sure when I'll get internet access. Call me back when you get back to it.
Old Jan 2nd, 2016, 02:40 PM
ArtistErrant

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10243
Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor Morathor
Understood. I'll be glad to pick this back up when/if everyone's ready, but in the meantime I wish you all well.
Old Jan 9th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Captain F-in Magic

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25815
PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard PopCultureBard
I will definitely contact everyone when things resurface. I'll send out PMs in case people have had to slim down their subscribed threads by then.

There is a lot I want to do with this game. Kingmaker-eqsue city building where you guys control the growth of Auxvar post-curse, intrigue (or war, depending) between multiple competing groups where your campaign traits really come into focus. Hell, I was even playing around with bringing in the Distant Worlds supplement and giving you an opportunity to hit space for awhile. I am mostly excited to see where you all choose to take the story once the paths are laid out.

Hopefully I can get into a proper rhythmn with writing in a couple months and everyone's life situations will have calmed enough that we can forge ahead with the group at full strength. If not, the class ends in June and we can revisit it then. Ultimately, I don't think I have the impetus to fish for replacements for half the party so if it turns out the others can't come back I'll probably just move on to a different campaign idea I've had in my head for awhile.

So, in short, I still have a lot of love for this game and I hope we can put it back together when things calm down. I'm not willing to discard it yet. Not even willing to take it off my signature. But we'll give it some time, I'm sure you all have other games you can focus on in the interim, and revisit it later this year.
Old Jan 9th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Don't quit, don't give up

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16347
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Sounds good
Old Jan 10th, 2016, 04:37 AM
Spectral Cookie Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6394
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
I'll be waiting...

Speaking of waiting, Khalil what about your two games? Hmmm??? Hmmm??!!