twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Closed Thread

Old Jul 9th, 2016, 01:02 AM
Posting Rate Slowed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1666
Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend
Thanks for being so supportive. It means a lot to me.

While I should be able to GM for now, that pirate game sounds fun. I have always had a soft spot for playing gestalt.
Old Jul 9th, 2016, 02:10 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 787
ninjabladeJr ninjabladeJr ninjabladeJr ninjabladeJr ninjabladeJr ninjabladeJr ninjabladeJr
I have yet to play a gestalt game so it should be interesting :P
Old Jul 9th, 2016, 08:25 AM
YEET THE L33T

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevrend View Post
While I should be able to GM for now, that pirate game sounds fun. I have always had a soft spot for playing gestalt.
Quick! Begin brainstorming!

The first GM post is going up Monday, but you're more than welcome to join us at any time. Pirate-y adventures await!
Old Jul 11th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Master of Undeath

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17711
Yuul Yuul Yuul Yuul Yuul Yuul Yuul Yuul Yuul Yuul Yuul
Glad to see you back Nevrend
Old Aug 3rd, 2016, 05:39 PM
I'm the Scatman!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3030
Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick Spazztick
Salutations Friends :]

Quick recap on what's been going on with me, my job site got pulled due to our client being late on paying my company for the third time, and so I've been out a job for the past few weeks. My company I was working for had nothing else for me locally, closest thing was an hour and a half commute, with bridge tolls and city traffic... not reasonable at all. Of course the company is one of those types that seems to have been trying to block my unemployment, so haven't even got that yet. (after 3+ weeks.) Needless to say, I've been wrapped up with trying to handle that whole dealio, other than that, all is going well.

I had an interview this morning with a family run appliance repair place in town, entry level position, I think it went well, lasted for almost an hour, so that's gotta count for something. We'll see how it goes, keeping the fingers crossed. (Certainly would be a whole lot more rewarding of a gig than working Security, though no more playing and writing at work and the hours would be so much better, talking monday through friday, normal day shift.)

My tabletop session I'm running is going swell, pushing session 17, and the party is pushing towards 9th level, they're adventuring deep into the underdark, having a blast with it! I am available to do some RPing/posting on here, I do often forget to check, so I wanted to drop my number here so one of you guys could text me when the game gets up and rolling again. I miss playing with you guys, and posting on RPGcrossing in general. :]

-Shane (707)299-9989, I'll try and remember to check it more often, and hope everybody is doing well.

Last edited by Spazztick; Aug 3rd, 2016 at 05:42 PM.
Old Aug 16th, 2016, 12:35 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12176
DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma
If the big banner at the top of the website wasn't any indication, the nominations for the Hall of Fame Games is over and the first round of polling has begun. Site hosted activities like Hall of Fame (and other things similar such as PotM/Outplay/Easter Egg Hunt/etc.) are part of what set RPGx above and beyond any other pbp gaming site on the planet. Though my game Knick Knacks of Doom is in the running, I'm not trolling for your votes for my game, I want encourage everyone to participate and cast their votes for what they believe is the best game; and support the best community RPG website in existence! Go vote!