Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > A Tale of Two Worlds
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jul 14th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
It's a place for me to prattle on things using the RPGX forum code. Tables!
Old Jul 17th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Femme as Hecc

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8974
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
Frag does love his tables.
Old Jul 18th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3974
Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon Fon
Oh hi, Muggins! Back again?
Old Jul 19th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Femme as Hecc

Tools
User Statistics
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
Trying to get into the whole writing thing again, so yes. Having trouble though. Words are hard.

Also, not sure whether I should be formally withdrawing from this game or trying to step in for the nth time. Though I think I'd prefer the latter.
Old Jul 19th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
We're taking a relaxed pace anyway. I would give you a summary, but I'm still have tons of other stuff to catch up first lol.
Old Jul 24th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
I'm still in the middle of moving. Boxes. Boxes everywhere.
Old Jul 25th, 2016, 05:34 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Alright!
Old Jul 27th, 2016, 06:32 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Okay, here's a short recap for Muggins (or anyone who wants a recap):

A while ago we managed to meet Malachaite in the castle, who clearly has a hand in the kidnapping of earthlings. But since we were not agreeable to his suggestion of staying out of this, Malachaite imprisoned us while we were sleeping.

We escaped the prison dimension, and were found by Mayor Phineas. He gave us some information and managed to let us approach the castle or something. We sought out Mercedes and managed to learn what Malachaite really wanted to achieve. We managed to form an alliance with the both of them by promising two things:
  1. Malachaite will be let go of his royal duties, so that he can get away from Arcadia forever.
  2. King Oberon and Queen Titania will be restored afterwards.
However, there is another guy, Muldumarec, whom we can't befriend, because he wants to raise the fey above the earthlings, not to mention he is also against This is what Malachaite wantssetting Malachaite free or This is what Mercedes wantsrestoring King Oberon and Queen Titania, so we basically can't go with his wishes no matter what.

We set out to subdue Muldumarec in order to take control of the whole thing, but he managed to run away. Meanwhile, Puck manages to wrest control of Arcadia, and has physically sent Arcadia to Earth. Puck still claims to be our friend, but we still don't know what he wants.

We were deciding where to crash Arcadia on Earth. Puck wanted to land on some mountains, and Imo wants to land on a capital city. Manacoat suggested landing in the desert instead.

I think there's no contest whose idea we should go with, so right now we're just waiting for Frag to finish moving IRL.

Here's a brief profile of important Arcadian NPCs, in case Muggins forget who is who:
  • (Prince) Puck - A satyr with an unknown agenda. An information broker who strictly believes in the value of trades. Claims to be our friend, but I wouldn't fully trust him until we know what he wants. He also has the birthright to succeed as the Arcadian Ruler, as a prince, but he doesn't seem interested in that.
  • Prince Finnian - A fairy dragon person thingy? Has a curse so he is eternally a child, both physically and mentally? He is the second prince, but his curse makes him unideal for ruling.
  • Malachaite - A changling who apparently isn't a fey. He is bound by the King and Queen to serve the royal throne. His wish is to release himself from that and leave Arcadia forever. Not really a good person, but Manacoat thinks he might be misguided. Our previous enemy, but supposedly our ally now.
  • Lady Mercedes - A pooka paladin whose wish is to restore her liege-- King Oberon and Queen Titania-- back to power. The King and Queen are currently sick and unable to rule (but not dead yet either). Imo has a grudge against her because she beat the half of us once before in the arena. She is another of our ally.
  • Mayor Phineas - A sylph bard who only wishes everyone well. He is the mayor because he is agreeable to everyone. Manacoat would consider him an ally, because he and the mayor want the same thing. The mayor's involvement is minimum since dealing with stuff like this isn't his forte.
  • Lorelei - She's the court healer who has been keeping the King and Queen alive. She is also a friend of Mercedes, and maybe also a ninja? We haven't met, but I think we would be friends.
  • Muldumarec - A bird mage who wishes for fey supremacy. He is one of those who is responsible for the King and Queen's current state. He is a jerk, but unlike Malachaite, we can't come to a compromise with him, because he actually opposes both Malachaite and Mercedes goal. He is our Big Bad for now. We've just fought recently, but Muldumarec ran away.

Last edited by Fon; Jul 27th, 2016 at 06:36 AM.
Old Sep 25th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
We're back! Roll call hype. Also, Fon had a good summary posted before we went on hiatus. Very good!
Old Sep 25th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Aeternis's Hat

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3647
InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox InsaneFox
Woooo party in aussieland
Old Sep 26th, 2016, 03:45 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Very good indeed. Because it has come to the point that I need to read my own recap to tell what's going on lol...
Old Oct 21st, 2016, 02:32 AM
Femme as Hecc

Tools
User Statistics
It's quiet here.
Old Oct 22nd, 2016, 09:11 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Well, to be fair it seems to be just me and InsaneFox around in the main game thread. It may be time to bid this game farewell...

Speaking of which, Frag is starting another game with cartoon theme. Though looks like it is suffering interest deficiency too. :< Maybe you could give it a helping hand, Muggins.