twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jun 15th, 2017, 02:59 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 520
GM DSP GM DSP GM DSP GM DSP GM DSP GM DSP
The big man blurs across the space separating the fighters and lands an crunching blow to Grig's ribs!

OOCGrig takes 5 damage and it is Jat's turn.
Old Jun 15th, 2017, 03:06 AM
Not in the face

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2579
Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat
Grig
left-aligned image
Aech charges just as Grig assumed he would. "Brutes are all the same." Grig moves to interrupt his first blow as Aech threw his might behind his untrained fist. "AoO: Roll 1TaShuu" the boy yelled. Even with the counter Aech's blow nearly took Grig off his feet. Pushing through the pain he followed the attack with a lightning fast flurry of of elbow attacks. "Roll 2/3Con-Shee"

OOC
Dice AoO: Attack Roll:
d20+1 (12)+1 Total = 13
Dice Damage:
d6+1 (1)+1 Total = 2
Dice Roll:
d4 3

Dice Flurry (2): Attack Roll:
d20+1 (12)+1 Total = 13
Dice Damage:
d6+1 (6)+1 Total = 7
Dice Roll:
d4 1

Dice Flurry (3): Attack Roll:
d20+1 (15)+1 Total = 16
Dice Damage:
d6+1 (1)+1 Total = 2
Dice Roll:
d4 2
[
Old Jun 15th, 2017, 03:20 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
The smaller man hits back with three blows of his own, leaving Aechs in a rough spot!

oocAech's has 1 hp left. You can act completely normal. One more hit and you're going down though.
Old Jun 15th, 2017, 03:52 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
SteelyDan
Aech Sli, AC=15, Fort=+4,Con=+2,W=0/Perception +4,Sense Motive 0
left-aligned image
Aech laughs at this little mans punches, wipes the blood from his lip and goes in for one final swing with all his might he can muster. "Hnnggaahh!"

Dice Attack Roll:
d20+7 (4)+7 Total = 11

Dice Damage Roll:
d3+4 (2)+4 Total = 6
Old Jun 15th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Not in the face

Tools
User Statistics
Grig
left-aligned image
Grig lets the untrained fist glide past him. "Yeild!" He shouts out. "Your to stubborn, and I am not going to end this with one of us dead." He placed his hands behind his back and knelt down, giving Aech all the power to strike him again if he so chooses.

Old Jun 15th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
SteelyDan
Aech Sli, AC=15, Fort=+4,Con=+2,W=0/Perception +4,Sense Motive 0
left-aligned image
Enraged Aech yells "YOU WON, WHY DID YOU NOT END IT?!" "Either way, payment is due little man". Aech starts searching for the ten gold he owes Grigs. "He yielded when he had me, WHY WOULD HE THROW THE WIN AWAY?!" He finds what looks like enough and tosses it towards Grigs. Aech panting still from the fight. He looks over at Grigs with a curious eye.
Old Jun 15th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
The crowd murmurs in quiet confusion: like the buzzing of a thousand incessant insects. Slowly, hesitantly, applause crescendos to fill the tavern. The next few minutes pass in a blur of lightning quick exchanges with the betting woman as she sets about paying out the winnings.

oocAnyone who bet on Aechs gets double their bet back. Anyone who bet on Grig gets nothing.

When the last patron receives her winnings, the woman stalks over and fixes Grig with an icy stare. "What in seven bleeding hells was that pitiful showing?" She hisses through a gritted tooth false smile. "You had him easy. Do you realize the payday you just cost me? The bets were set 11 to 1 against you." She stares Grig down, waiting for his excuse like a mother who's already decided your guilt and decided the punishment.
Old Jun 15th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 47
Squeekerz
Let's go help him... Squeek says to Nix and Tezzerit sitting next to her. Squeek got up walking over to the big man who was obviously hurt. I overheard your name was Aech right? Would you like to come join us in the corner? We can try to fix ya up a bit.
Old Jun 16th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Not in the face

Tools
User Statistics
Grig
left-aligned image
Grigs whispers to the woman, "I did not ask to bet against the house nor to be bet on. " He reaches out to Aech with a handshake, and attempts to talk loud enough for listeners to hear. "Good round, you knocked the wind out of me, thanks for feinting. May I share your victory with a pint?" Grig gestures towards the table. As they leave the ring, Grig's speaks softly and sincerely, " You're will is outstanding, how do you stand so resolute in the face of such odds? Do you sleep or do you survive off of pure rage?"

Last edited by Jat; Jun 17th, 2017 at 05:07 AM.
Old Jun 16th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
oocThe dice ****ed up. Her Sense Motive was 17. I know how to keep that from happening next time.

The woman grabs Grig by the shoulder, spinning him around. "You think you just lie to my face and walk away? No, you're going to make this right. Fifteen minutes, be ready for another fight."

She turns toward the bar. "Oswalt! Fetch two pints of metheglen! And wake Rolg! Tell him fifteen minutes!" She storms back to her table.

The bartender appears almost immeadiately when his name is called. "You duh boss miss Devi!"

He pulls a large tap right in the center of the array and brings two large pewter tankards. He sets one in front of Aech and the other before Grig, adding, "Not too smart. It's best to mind miss Devi, innit? I reckon you didn't know, but you do now. Fair play to ya."

He jogs off and his heavy footfalls disappear up the stairs.
Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.

Last edited by GM DSP; Jun 16th, 2017 at 05:34 PM.
Old Jun 16th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Not in the face

Tools
User Statistics
@small woman "Grig"
left-aligned image
Grig slyly stayed back a second more to address the woman quietly. "Madam I am sorry that you feel like I have wronged you, and if me receiving a nice beat down will atone for my wrong doing by all means. But I feel that you should announce that I am injured from the blow to my ribs. I wanted to spare Aech and lied to save face but he really did hit me quite hard. I must however stress that I refuse to beat a man to unconsciousness."

OOCIf nothing else important to be said Grigs, will move to the table and introduce himself to everyone.
-10 gold from inventory
Old Jun 16th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
"I don't care about your sensibilities. That brute of a friend of yours can land the last blow if it eases your conscience, but you and he will fight. Drink the metheglen, it'll ease the pain in your ribs."

oocThe metheglen will heal 9 hp if consumed within 3 minutes of pouring.
Old Jun 24th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Not in the face

Tools
User Statistics
@small woman "Grig"
left-aligned image
"Yes ma'am" He shrugged the woman off. Grig moved and sat at the open table near the new acquaintances. "Hello, enjoy the sparring match? My name is Grig Ovastion I am a practitioner of the Cherry Blossom Order. For those that are not familiar, we prize kindness and decency. But to be honest, I suffer the tenants just like the rest of us I only assume. " Grig smiled and waited for the glory to be placed upon him.
"

Last edited by Jat; Jun 24th, 2017 at 08:35 PM.
Old Jun 26th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 47
Vampyruss
Tezzerit, AC=12, Fort=1,Con=2,W=3/Perception +3,Sense Motive +1
left-aligned image
"Hello I'm Tezzerit its a pleasure to me you Grig. That was wonderful fight I'm surprised that you took the loss even though you clearly had the win." Tezzerit said as he put out his gloved hand to shake Grig's hand.
Old Jun 27th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Snowbluephoenix
Illia Glory, AC=16, Fort=2,Con=10,W=6/Perception -2,Sense Motive -2
left-aligned image

Illia gets up from her table, raising her hand. "I would like to fight the bare-chested man!" she yells across the tavern.