Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Charnel Crown
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Oct 24th, 2019, 10:44 PM
The Midnight Fairy

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 42462
Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena
Came into this knowing it wouldn't be the fastest. Sticking around unless it goes quiet for months.
Old Oct 24th, 2019, 11:15 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12192
Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven
All good
Old Oct 24th, 2019, 11:45 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5017
HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand
No worries, I'll be sticking around too!
Old Oct 25th, 2019, 06:58 AM
1975, lol
Good People  

Hall of Fame GM 2019

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24559
tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum
It takes no effort to keep a game subscribed. As long as you're still 'in', it can stay active.
Old Nov 1st, 2019, 03:06 PM
Just learning to lose.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6070
Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast

Hopefully it won't be months! After this week, thing's ought to calm down at least a little bit.

I've got through most of my papers and projects (ish) and I fixed my job problems, hopefully with enough income left to pay rent. Assuming I can count on my roommate for anything (which is a solid maybe) then I should be back under control shortly.

“The last thing he ever said to me was, 'Just always be waiting for me, and then some night you will hear me crowing.”
Old Dec 8th, 2019, 11:11 PM
The Midnight Fairy

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 42462
Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena Humble Athena
How's everyone doing? Season's Greetings to everyone!
Old Dec 11th, 2019, 09:04 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand HughtheHand

Hope everything is going well with everyone!

Last edited by HughtheHand; Dec 11th, 2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old Jan 4th, 2020, 02:53 AM
Just learning to lose.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6070
Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast Mal Radagast

I am just...really frustrated and disappointed.

The last week of semester, I had so much to do, and a kid at work called out so I had overtime plus schoolwork, and then I got sick...it's not even one thing after another, it's always all the things. And the thing is, it's going to be like this. I've been thinking about it over my brief reprieve/recuperation. Next semester starts in ten days and I do it all over again.

I want to, so bad, but I just can't keep up with this.

Which, goddam, I put so much effort into it. I reworked a lot of the plot and some of the mechanics, built them around some recurring themes and twisted the NPCs a little around your character stories to give it that personal touch. I've got maps and notecards with encounters all stick-tacked to a wall in my room.

I'm sorry, you guys. I really wanted to. I think this is the last time, though...I don't think I'll be trying to play anything else here.

Wow this wasn't meant to sound so melodramatic. Like, I'm sad about it yeah, but I'm not in a depressive funk or anything. Please don't think I'm like...giving up on life or anything.

Anyway, it was a really fun dream! I'm glad you indulged me for a few minutes, and I'm sorry I never held up my end. Wish me luck doing better with future endeavors? Someday I'm supposed to be a teacher; gawd knows how that'll go!

“The last thing he ever said to me was, 'Just always be waiting for me, and then some night you will hear me crowing.”
Old Jan 6th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
That's really unfortunate Mal, sorry that things are going so awry at the moment. But please don't beat yourself up about it. Maybe in 6 months or a year, you'll have more free time and stability, and I don't know about everyone else but I'll probably still be on the site. Just take care of yourself! Wishing you lots of luck!
Old Jan 6th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12192
Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven Greaven
Know the frustration pretty well myself, so I certainly won't be one to judge on the matter. There are priorities in life, and a little escape can't usually be near the top of that list. So godspeed to you in your endeavors, and hope that it doesn't wear you do to oppressively. As Hugh said, there's always the chance to retry some time down the line.