RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old May 21st, 2018, 09:22 AM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15789
Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne
Nah I think we're gonna hunker down here where it's safe. Let us know how it goes out there with desert hobo and the gang. We're going to make smores.
Old Jun 13th, 2018, 01:30 AM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne Raylorne
Sooooo. I really don't mind the delay. I'm still not going anywhere. However I figured it's been a while, so I'll pop by to say hello.

If we want to keep things flowing we could have the dessert hobo escape (just so gath doesn't get his boots) and then go back to freeform RP. This encounter kinda went a bit sideways, and as having DMed a game where Gath played I can appreciate how it happens. Some of us are content (well were I'm getting a bit bored hence a reason for the switch to Sprocket) to hack and slash and others want to watch the whole world burn.

Anywho, just a thought.

Hah, one almost has to wonder if I ever think ahead. I'm leaving on holiday in like 18 hours or so. Going to Prague, Dresden, Berlin, Krakow, Auschwitz, Slovakia, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Toronto. So yeah... will be a bit busy, but I have my phone. My holidays don't tend to impact my posting much. I'm still usually two days after I say I'll post tomorrow.

Last edited by Raylorne; Jun 13th, 2018 at 01:37 AM.
Old Aug 12th, 2018, 04:32 AM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
Just popping by to say hello. I’m still here. As perpetual darkness slowly creeps into Gath’s domain I’m sure his visits outdoors will decrease. Turns out I knocked my wife up, but that’s march’s problem.
Old Aug 13th, 2018, 01:04 AM
Put on a happy face.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35462
Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath
It would seem that a perpetual darkness is creeping toward your domain as well.
Old Sep 1st, 2018, 06:28 PM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
Oh man. Wulf hasn’t been on since May. I wanna apply for another game, but then I presume this one will start back up then.
Old Sep 11th, 2018, 08:21 AM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
Our alien baby is due in April. Got invited to a game which I feel is vastly preferable to writing applications. Aside from the game I'm running it also seems to be the only other one on my control panel still active.

Is it just you and me right now Gath, or is Storm still floating around as well?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OBS SONOGRAM, PRE 16 WEEK 0004.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	77772  
Old Sep 11th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Put on a happy face.

Tools
User Statistics
This is one of my favorite games, so I intend to keep my subscription in case it comes back to life.

However, between the three of you there are four new humans in two years (counting forward to April).I recall that Irownulf is also working on a doctorate thesis, which I imagine is pretty demanding.

Incidentally, the last update from Ironwulf was in April. It's now September. I feel like it is okay after five months of silence to move on to something else. If things pick up again here you can always choose to shift some effort back to this game, if possible. Or just let it go entirely if you can only manage a couple games.

I'm not going to be offended if you pick up a different game, even if it means you can't come back to this one. That does not mean that I won't give you sh!t about not being able to handle an extra game. But I'd understand where you're coming from. Besides, come April, you're prolly going to have your world explode into a kaleidoscopic fractured version of your current reality as your alien asserts its dominance over your life. Have fun with that.
Old Sep 11th, 2018, 12:02 PM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
This is one of my permanent games. Death of myself or the internet is the only thing that will end my involvement. I'm confident I could handle the full load of my games which amounts to a total of four.
Old Dec 4th, 2018, 05:14 PM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
Heh never noticed my last post was on 9/11.

Soooooo... uhhhh... who’s still here? Hell I haven’t even chatted with gath in what seems like forever. Isn’t Alaska shrouded in perpetual darkness by now?
Old Jan 14th, 2020, 11:02 AM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
So is this game officially dead? I still hold out hope that one day we'll return to it.
Old Feb 18th, 2020, 03:52 PM
Half-Orc Fighter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7140
Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylorne View Post
So is this game officially dead? I still hold out hope that one day we'll return to it.
It would seem so...
Old Sep 13th, 2021, 04:15 PM
Put on a happy face.

Tools
User Statistics
It occurs to me that it is now possible to take over this game...
Old Sep 13th, 2021, 04:36 PM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
Just because wulf hasn’t been on in three years doesn’t mean he won’t come back eventually. Maybe he’s been worldbuilding in a dark cave for three years and is almost ready to emerge and blow our minds.
Old Sep 13th, 2021, 04:49 PM
Put on a happy face.

Tools
User Statistics
Wouldn't it be cool if we had something waiting for him? Like a collaborative effort...
Old Sep 13th, 2021, 07:09 PM
This space for rent

Tools
User Statistics
To be perfectly honest I’m about pretty full on games right now anyway. I’d likely just end up viewing updating as a burden and my post quality would reflect that.