Closed Thread

Old Feb 15th, 2021, 09:39 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 62
Exopritl
Interest check: Zombies in vegas

Hi there folks, so if you dont know I'm kinda new here. I have a little bit of experience DMing for DnD 5e, but this idea is not based on that system. This is a little game Ive tried to run a few times with varrying degrees of success. I thought I'd try to run it here as a way to break into the site and start writing with people.

GAME INFORMATION:
Plot and setting- It is the current year. A new and thus far incurable virus has ravaged much of the Eastern and Central parts of the United States. What is left of the military and the government has moved to California. Survivors who have lost everything but what they could fit in their cars make their way in droves to Nevada. The military presence in Nevada is overwhelmed trying to determine whom among the refugees may be sick and who is not. Many cities in Nevada, including Las Vegas have become severely overcrowded. Crime is rising and reports of strange attacks are starting to be aired by the news. The virus has come to sin city. Will you survive?

My Role:
I will act as the DM for this game. Basically I will control any aspect of this game that is not the player themselves. I lived in Las Vegas for 11 years so I can offer a realistic experience for what life might be like there under this situation.

Interested?
If you think this game might be for you than please indicate your interest. If enough people are interested I will make a seperate thread for the game.

System info
I dont use dice for this game. Instead the player's experience is judged by the quality of their writing in terms of immersion and feasability. If you want to play you might want to include the following information in your response to this thread.

Character Name:
Profession prior to the outbreak:
Possessions: Try to justify having what you have
Background Story:
What you want out of the experience:

If you took the time to read this all, I would like to personally thank you.
Closed Thread