Notices

Old Mar 20th, 2006, 05:52 PM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12
maxxrox
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrodoLives86
I wish for the Tarrasque to die, not crush anyone or anything as it falls over, and for it to stay dead and never become undead on this or any other plane of existance.
The Tarrasque dies, then explodes, destroying the entire planet.
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 05:56 PM

Tools
User Statistics
maxxrox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead
I wish for nothing
Nothing, the Overdiety of Chaos, appears. You become nothing, along with your planet, your galaxy, your universe, any neighboring universes...
The list goes on and on.
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Bang

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 351
Roland of Gilead Roland of Gilead Roland of Gilead Roland of Gilead
maybe thats what i wanted
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 07:28 PM

Tools
User Statistics
maxxrox
Well maybe. But I can't imagine that being true since there is nowhere else you could've gone to escape the destruction. Unless you had some kind of death wish...

In that case, I am more than happy to just kill you.
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Tipsy Songster

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
BarroomBard
And for the various individuals who have wished for "immortalitiy":
You become immortal, living until the end of time. Your body continues to decay and corrupt, leaving you an immortal, withered husk. You are unable to communicate with anyone, as you speak a dialect no longer spoken by anyone anymore. It would be like talking to Chaucer. Read your Gulliver's Travels people.

Here's a sure-fire, uncorruptible wish: Ahem, I, BarrroomBard, being myself and no other, do hereby, hereto, and hereafter wish unto myself, BarroomBard, and no other, the throne, in title, reality, and deed, as well as the thoughts, hearts, and beings of all persons, monsters, constructs, etc. living, dead, and undead, of the entire world, including but not limited to the Material, Shadow, Astral, Prime Elemental, etc. Planes, as of this moment and for all remaining moments in any and all existences and realities, now created or hereafter created, in perpetuity until the end of my natural life, extended past the average age of my race by a sum total of no less than 100 years. During the course of my now extended lifespan, I, BarroomBard, being myself and no other, shall have an ageless body, in exactly the same state of health and physicality as I find myself in. Furthermore, I, BarroomBard, being myself and no other, shall not die nor come to any physical harm, nor disease natural, magical, nor artificial, as a result or consequence of this or any other wish.

Do your worst.
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 07:38 PM

Tools
User Statistics
maxxrox
You go insane. Absolutely, stark raving mad. You only wished that you would not come to any physical harm. Also, your universe and all neighboring universes are completely obliterated, but you come to no physical harm. You are alone in the multiverse for the remainder of your life. In fact, that could be what makes you go insane!

This thread is getting better than I hoped. People are starting to use legal language. :biggrin:
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Tipsy Songster

Tools
User Statistics
BarroomBard
Well, does insanity count as a disease? If so, I would be free from that.
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 10:04 PM

Tools
User Statistics
maxxrox
No, unless there is a chemical imbalance or other irregularity in the brain, insanity is just a mental disorder. And plus, you only talked about physical health. Never once did you protect yourself from mental damage.
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 01:19 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
JJeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarroomBard
Here's a sure-fire, uncorruptible wish: Ahem,
Genie: Yes, my master?

Quote:
I, BarrroomBard, being myself and no other, do hereby, hereto, and hereafter wish unto myself, BarroomBard, and no other, the throne, in title, reality, and deed, as well as the thoughts, hearts, and beings of all persons, monsters, constructs, etc. living, dead, and undead, of the entire world, including but not limited to the Material, Shadow, Astral, Prime Elemental, etc. Planes,
Genie drops the throne, the title, in reality and deed unto BarroomBard and no other.
Genie then drops the thoughts, the hearts (ewww...) and the beings of all monsters constructs, etc. living, dead, and undead, of the entire world, including but not limited to the Material, Shadow, Astral, Prime Elemental, etc. Planes (all dead, since their hearts were removed from their bodies and dropped first) unto BarroomBard and no other.

BarromBard is now crushed to death.

Quote:
as of this moment and for all remaining moments in any and all existences and realities, now created or hereafter created, in perpetuity until the end of my natural life, extended past the average age of my race by a sum total of no less than 100 years.
As of this moment (Since means BarroomBard is now dead, this moment this wish refers to a dead body), the natural life span of BarroomBard is extended by 100 years. But then he's dead, so it doesn't matter.

Quote:
During the course of my now extended lifespan, I, BarroomBard, being myself and no other, shall have an ageless body, in exactly the same state of health and physicality as I find myself in. Furthermore, I, BarroomBard, being myself and no other, shall not die nor come to any physical harm, nor disease natural, magical, nor artificial, as a result or consequence of this or any other wish.
BarroomBard's body is petrified and made incorruptable (you wanted ageless and is in the same state and physicality as you were at this point of the wish, DEAD). Furthermore, the dead, petrified body shall not come to any physical harm, nor disease natural, magical, nor artificial, as a result or consequence of this or any other wish. (but you never said anything about this wish not killing you before you wished for immunity)

Quote:
Do your worst.
Done....
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 10:57 PM
Tipsy Songster

Tools
User Statistics
BarroomBard
Good, JJeff, but I refer you to the last line: "I... shall not die nor come to... harm... as a result or consequence of this wish." So, being crushed by the throne and bodies of all creatures would not kill me, it would just bury me under a pile of corpses and thrones for the course of my natural life.
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 11:16 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
zapperchamp
The Genie says "Oops. Oh well." and goes about his business.

Oh, also, in my wish of immortality, I wished that my body wouldn't age. Can your body decay if it doesn't age? And how can you speak some forgotten dialect if you continue to live with them and talk with them everyday from the wish date till infinity? Hmmm.... Anyway, wishes for corruption! Have fun with seemingly harmless wishes but don't say, "Ok, you die." That takes the fun out of the corruption.

I wish we could have some water today.
I wish that I could have 1000 pp.
I wish that someone would give me something I want.
I wish I had a puppy.
I wish I hadn't wished that that guy was dead.
I wish I could meet new and exotic people from different lands.
I wish I was alone.
I wish I had some new clothes.
I wish that that guy was dead.
I wish that I hadn't cast Magic Missile.
I wish I hadn't pushed that button.
I wish for lint.
I wish for a better sword.

Ok, that should last a few minutes.

Last edited by zapperchamp; Mar 21st, 2006 at 11:18 PM.
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 12:55 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
JJeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapperchamp
I wish we could have some water today.
Genie: Yes master... I'll make it rain non-stop and drown us all.... *sorry... can't think of anything*

Quote:
I wish that I could have 1000 pp.
Genie: Yes master... *Then procedes to pummel you with a sack of 1000 pp*

Quote:
I wish that someone would give me something I want.
Genie:Yes Master, I just did....

Quote:
I wish I had a puppy.
Genie: Yes master, now spread your legs and push as hard as you can.... It's a BOY DOG!!! Congrats

Quote:
I wish I hadn't wished that that guy was dead.
Genie: Fine.... but then he stays dead, just that it's not your fault he's dead.... *sorry... can't think of anything*

Quote:
I wish I could meet new and exotic people from different lands.
Genie: Ok, you become a postal stamp

Quote:
I wish I was alone.
Genie: Greetings Alone, my name is Genie.

Quote:
I wish I had some new clothes.
Genie: You DID have some new clothes, just that they are worn out now... you're wearing them. *sorry... can't think of anything*

Quote:
I wish that that guy was dead.
Genie: Alone, Dead. Dead, Alone...

Quote:
I wish that I hadn't cast Magic Missile.
Genie:Ok, I'll cast them for you.... *sorry... can't think of anything*

Quote:
I wish I hadn't pushed that button.
Genie: fine, the button pushed your finger instead, happy?

Quote:
I wish for lint.
Genie: So Lint, tell alone here your wish and he'll wish for you

Quote:
I wish for a better sword.
Genie: You sword recovers from its illness and gets better
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 09:46 PM

Tools
User Statistics
maxxrox
Thank you, JJeff. You have made this thread a success. And for my wish...

I wish that the Rod of Seven Parts will appear upon the completion of this wish, fully constructed on the Material Plane in the space 5 feet to the north of me resting upon the ground which is not changed in any way besides that the Rod of Seven Parts is now resting upon it and that the Rod of Seven Parts appearing has no effect or effects that I would deem negetive on me, or anyone or anything else I would not want to harm, indirectly of directly, in the past, present, and/or future.

Beat that!!!
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 10:55 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
zapperchamp
Quote:
I wish for lint.
Wanted to corrupt my own wish.

Lint. Lint everywhere. You empty your pockets and find that everything you owned has now turned to lint. What a stupid wish, you think. Then lint begins to fall from the skies. It's almost as if the gods themselves were emptying their pockets of lint upon your head. Finally it stops. You're surrounded by mounds of lint, relieved that it's finally over. You turn to head to the nearest town. Out of the corner of your eye, you think you see some of the lint move. It's just your imagination, you think. But horror unfolds as the mounds of lint begin moving, clumping together, and gaining more and more mass. You stare in disbelief at the newly created blob that stands before you. Now why did I wish for lint again, you wonder. The blob's gaping hole of a mouth opens wide and crashes upon you. You are swallowed by the lint monster and your lungs begin to fill up with lint. You can't breathe. A few seconds later, the lint monster stops moving. A fierce wind picks up, scattering all of the lint to every corner of the globe. You are never found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxrox
I wish that the Rod of Seven Parts will appear upon the completion of this wish, fully constructed on the Material Plane in the space 5 feet to the north of me resting upon the ground which is not changed in any way besides that the Rod of Seven Parts is now resting upon it and that the Rod of Seven Parts appearing has no effect or effects that I would deem negetive on me, or anyone or anything else I would not want to harm, indirectly of directly, in the past, present, and/or future.
Ok, here's a short corruption (JJeff come up with a better one! Chop chop ). The Rod of Seven Parts appears before you. Unfortunately, it's not the Rod of Seven Parts you were probably thinking of. It's nothing more than a white wooden staff with many designs and the words "The Rod of Seven Parts" carved into it. It looks like a staff that scam artists use to trick stupid people into buying their wares.

Last edited by zapperchamp; Mar 22nd, 2006 at 11:01 PM.
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 11:00 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 149
Sunset Trooper Sunset Trooper
The rod is now resting a space north of you on the ground which is unchanged and it appears as if everything was great, but you go to reach for the staff, and just as your hand would grab it, the hand passes right through it, you finally realize that it is incorporeal, and you cant grab it.