Notices

Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 09:35 PM
Iron DM Honorary Heckler

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Kdkatz
My turn!

I, Kdkatz, wish to become a mouse. I wish that the mouse that I, Kdkatz, become does not die nor ever come to any harm, physical or mental. I wish that I can stop being a mouse at any time without any repercussions of any matter whatsoever be it a mental or physical effect. I wish that the mouse I become is in the exact same p[lace as I was went I wished this wish and does not leave that spot expect by the movement of my (mousy) own limbs. I wish that when I decide to become myself again that I do so in the same position that the mouse that I was was in when I decided to become me once more. The “me” I refer to is the me that is me now before I began wishing this wish. I also wish that for the rest of my entire life that I am not removed from the plane that I am currently attached to. During the period while I am a mouse I cannot be killed, maimed or harmed in any physical or mental way. This is what I, Kdkatz, wish.

Bu-ya!
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 11:38 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
JJeff
I count about 6 or 7 wishes in there. If I was evil, I'll do them all one-by-one and separate from each other... then you would just get the first wish, cos then you'll just turn into a mouse and the rest don't matter anymore sine you can't talk... (and to make sure, I'll make you into a chocolate mouse...)

BUT, so that people don't complain that wish corruptors take advatage of english usage and what not...

You become a mouse, that does not need to eat or breathe to survive, you are also trapped in a force cage with a nice roller wheel for you to run in with your little mousey limbs. The force cage is small enough just for your human form so you can change back without any harm. A dimensional lock is also placed to prevent you from being removed from the plane. While you're a mouse, you will live forever in eternal captivity as long as you run in the mouse wheel or until you die of natural causes..

Is this acceptable?
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 12:38 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 326
summondice summondice summondice summondice
Hee hee! *giggles and claps hands at all corruptions* Wheeeeee. I wish I had something more insightful to say.
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 12:46 AM
Come and Get It

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2525
TheDarkFuzz TheDarkFuzz TheDarkFuzz TheDarkFuzz TheDarkFuzz TheDarkFuzz TheDarkFuzz TheDarkFuzz TheDarkFuzz TheDarkFuzz TheDarkFuzz
I wish...ten.
Pure Roleplay Contest
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
DrClaeys
Friends, This is a fun thread. Wishes scare me. I get to stressed out making them, I love some of the thoughts above. Thank you for making me smile, in a none sexual way.
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
JJeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkFuzz
I wish...ten.
Genie: Bad command or file name. Incorrect syntax "..." found in wish parameter 1. Unable to compile and proceed.

Hehehhe
Option B:

Genie tuens into a huge yellow bird with orange legs and a wooly mammoth by its side. "Today, Open Sesame Road is brought to you by the number 10!!!" it says and the number 10 drops from the sky and lands in front of you as a vampire starts a countdown with intermittent loud laughs and a sorcerer begins to conjure peanut butter snadwiches.
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Tipsy Songster

Tools
User Statistics
BarroomBard
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamiac
Ok, I've got one. This is taken straight from the Disney movie Aladin, where at the very end, Aladin wishes the genie to be free. So you're the genie, and you really want to be free, and you would be really grateful to anyone who frees you. "I wish you to be free!" I say.
The genie has a price tag which says "FREE, 1 GENIE". An evil sorcerer, who happened to have been reading all the sales announcements at the time, purchases the genie for nothing and turns his power to evil. Ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJeff
Genie tuens into a huge yellow bird with orange legs and a wooly mammoth by its side. "Today, Open Sesame Road is brought to you by the number 10!!!" it says and the number 10 drops from the sky and lands in front of you as a vampire starts a countdown with intermittent loud laughs and a sorcerer begins to conjure peanut butter snadwiches.
You then get bitten by a grouch in a trashcan, which gives you rabies, fort save to negate DC 1000. It doesn't kill you, just drives you insane until someone shoots you with a shotgun... to put you out of your misery.
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Necromas
I wish for absolutely nothing to happen as a result, directly or inderectly, of making this wish.
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Iron DM Honorary Heckler

Tools
User Statistics
Kdkatz
OK then...nothing happens hence time stops happening and you stop breathing, your blood stops flowing in your veins but you can’t die as that would be something happening.
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
JJeff
OR

A huge globe of absolute nothingness appears and swallows everything up like a black hole....
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Heathenous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 276
Satyr Satyr Satyr
I wish that the guy corrupting my wishes would die.
Who comforts those she sees not, who knows not / What eyes are upward cast.
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
JJeff
Now why would you want that?? Since the basis for any corruption is the wording of the wish, it usually is the wisher that corrupts his own wish.... Are you really that suicidal??
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Balderk Bootaxe

Tools
User Statistics
DannyLewis
Quote:
Since you are wishing for essentially infinite wishes as your casting this one, your almost granted them; but the wish spell never fully completes due to the infinite loop and fizzles (that or you eventually die from old age caught in the thralls of casting, never being able to complete your wish). So the wish never becomes completed and is thus corrupted.

Or, due to you mispelling "I" with "i", a man named "i" (not you) is granted the wishes. Corruption.

And my wish:

I wish for a +5 keen-edged, cleaving, flame-bursting, vorpaling longsword.

I know this one's easy; bonus points go to the one with the most creative corruption!

I'll corrupt it first: The sword appears out of nowhere, slicing off your head into multiple pieces in a flash of firey death!
now you corrupted my wish

the longsword comes to you, spinning from the sky and high speeds so fast that no mortal or immortal could dodge it. It cuts your head clean setting your clothes and hair on fire, unluckily for you the wish came with some free oil and a 60 fireballs, 30Helms or brillance and 600 beads of fireballs filled inside the helms that all speed towards you. The fire covers your body and many explosions are seen before your ultimatly painful death.
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 01:45 AM
Heathenous

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 276
Satyr Satyr Satyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJeff
Now why would you want that?? Since the basis for any corruption is the wording of the wish, it usually is the wisher that corrupts his own wish.... Are you really that suicidal??
Usually it is. This one is worded quite perfectly, however, in that I am not corrupting my own wish, because I am not asking for a posession, or anything that would directly affect me in any way.

Of course, you could still "...corrupt" this wish by saying something like "Well the guy you killed was the guy who would have saved you in a tragic accident, but since he's dead, he can't save you, so you die too," but that would be dumb, so people wouldn't say that...
Who comforts those she sees not, who knows not / What eyes are upward cast.
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 02:05 AM
na

Tools
User Statistics
Flragnararch
The wishing for more wishes is not corruptible. Sure you can corrupt the wishes wished by your first wish, but that first wish is non-corrupt.

Second wish: I wish that I will have the ability to grant my own wishes.

This wish's second hand effect is to put the power of corruption into the hands of the wisher, and not the wishee.

Third Wish; I wish that any wish that I wish has a preview button. After the preview has been played a confirmation button will appear asking if the wish will be performed with the choices of yes or no being presented. If no is selected, the wish is null and void. If yes a final confirmation button will appear asking if the wish will be performed, with the choices of yes or no being presented again.

This effectivley prevents accidental wishes, such as I wish my shift was over for work, or, I wish so-and so were dead.

Last edited by Flragnararch; Apr 6th, 2006 at 02:07 AM.