Notices

Old May 4th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Original DnD Gangster

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Londonkingpin
You die

I thought of a little game to do on here, because i was bored, the game is called you die, Basically, you come up with a small little character, and say who you are, Why you killed the previous character (previous Poster) and How example.

poster 1

I am Bob the Farmer

Poster 2

I am Jim the Farmer, I killed bob the Farmer because he stole my pig, i stabbed him with my pitch fork

and then it will carry on with the next poster killing jim the farmer for a different reason

Obviously you can be more imaginatve that that but it was just an example, i Will start with my Character them somebody can kill him

I am Sir Bradly the Brave, I am A fearless knight from the City of London, i am here to protect the queen at all costs
Old May 5th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5071
Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger
I am Orlando the Executioner. I chopped off Sir Brady the Brave's head, at the Queen's order, when it was discovered he was a spy for the Revolutionaries.

I hope this is what you meant. Otherwise, Sir Brady was senselessly killed.
Old May 5th, 2006, 05:10 AM
The Lich King!!!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34
Rurik Firebeard
I am Lorthos of Glenshire! Leader of the Lightning Blades Revolutionary Brigade. I hath slain Orlando the Executioner, the vile tool of the tyrant queen, by driving my sword through his chest for interfering in our plans of conquest!

Last edited by Rurik Firebeard; May 5th, 2006 at 05:10 AM.
Old May 5th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Original DnD Gangster

Tools
User Statistics
Londonkingpin
I am the Queen, The Queen of England! I headbutt Lorthos of Glenshire whilst wearing my crown, so it gets stuck in his eye, for calling me a tyrant!
Old May 5th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger
I am Shamus Virtuous II, the Son of the Queen of England. I poisoned the Queen after she killed the leader of my Lightning Blades Revolutionary Brigade, the group I founded to politically overthrow the Queen's regimine so that I, Shamus Virtuous II, Son of the Queen, could rule England.
Old May 5th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Great Wyrm
Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 726
Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix
I am sorry to interupt this nifty game, but I needed to tell you that I deleted the last 2 posts. The first for spam and the second for making no sense after the first was deleted.

To compensate I will continue the game

I, Sir William, hast slain the vile Shamus Virtuous II with my great sword for dealing in illigal poisons after he reached the safety of his home town.

Married /w 2 kids! RIP

Last edited by BlackSun3; May 5th, 2006 at 10:16 PM.
Old May 6th, 2006, 02:48 AM
Original DnD Gangster

Tools
User Statistics
Londonkingpin
I be Farmer John, and i will kill Sir William Dead with me Tractor, for stealing my great Uncles Great sword to kill other people
Old May 6th, 2006, 03:45 AM
bishop186

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP:
Moooooo. (Translation: I, Farmer John's cow, did sit upon Farmer John's head whereupon I stayed for an inordinate amount of time, thus suffocating the poor farmer to death. I did this because Farmer John got drunk and tipped us cows, then proceeded to lay upon the pasture.)

I hope this is right. XD
Old May 6th, 2006, 04:27 AM
The Lich King!!!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34
Rurik Firebeard
I, Borgus Gann, chopped up Farmer John's cow with a meat cleaver and cooked it to feed myself and my little Ganns.Muahaha! That was a good meal!
Old May 6th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
Cukoo! I am Gallus Bankiva, Borgus Gann's prize egg-laying chicken. While Borgus Gann was sleeping, I kicked over his lantern causeing his house to catch fire. I was the only one to make it out of the burning inferno alive. Cukoo!

Last edited by Silent Tiger; May 6th, 2006 at 09:17 AM.
Old May 6th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Cymru
*Evil laughter* I am Sir Clwyd the Clumsy, I poisoned Gallus Bankiva, and ate her... Just because i was hungry
"And with a time of 2hrs 34 minutes and 57 seconds team Clwyd from the United Kingdom wins the Open Dutch sailing days, the European Title, and sets another world record... Congratulations Miss Morrisson, Captain Cathryn of the Clwyd team..."
Old May 6th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 422
Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash
I am Master Shiung from the temple of Kianokato, I killed Sir Clwyd the Clumsy with a rusty hatchet after I realised he was the evil Lich in disguise that killed both of my parents and forced me to become a monk.
to a place we have never seen.
Old May 6th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Cymru
I am Firey the Blighter, and burned down Master Shiung's temple of Kianokato with him locked inside... Just to see it burn...
"And with a time of 2hrs 34 minutes and 57 seconds team Clwyd from the United Kingdom wins the Open Dutch sailing days, the European Title, and sets another world record... Congratulations Miss Morrisson, Captain Cathryn of the Clwyd team..."
Old May 6th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Dragon king
I am Sir Orrick the not so cowardly, i have come to slay the nave that hath spilled my blood and laid my great great uncle, twice removed, once reinstated, removed again then exiled from my fathers side (zanash). i come to seek vengance in his name. DIE FEIND!! striking Firey the Blighter with a SPOON gouging out his eyes. then spit roasting then for lunch.
'hey we can work this out,i mean like thats not my arrow lodged in your head,sure ive gota whole quiver that looks like that arrow,ok ill level with you you were in my way,i really should be giong now' stupid idiot doesnt die
Old May 6th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 422
Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash
I am Lord Wallrick, Iron fisted ruler of the Marsh. With my evil Clerical powers I shall smite you Sir Orrick and Melt you Firey the Blighter for being overly nice and too goody-goody on the whole, even if you are related to a Lich and burn temples down. :-) have a nice day.
to a place we have never seen.