twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old May 6th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Dragon king
i am the feared necromancer Arrak of the Official protector of the aracane arts collective. i have had a report of some illeagal use and abuse of magic here. i have come to take you in he produced an overly large and ridiculasly large badge out of his black billowing cloak. you shall rue the day you practiced magic summons hordes or undead taking Lord Wallrick underground. then bending down to examin the remains of the other two bodies.

OOC: shouldnt the best one get something like xp, just a suggestion

EDIT: let me geuss a paladin comes to smite me?
'hey we can work this out,i mean like thats not my arrow lodged in your head,sure ive gota whole quiver that looks like that arrow,ok ill level with you you were in my way,i really should be giong now' stupid idiot doesnt die

Last edited by Dragon king; May 6th, 2006 at 12:04 PM.
Old May 6th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 422
Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash
Rastal the rogue kills Arrak, when he ignorantly steals the necromancer's life sustaining herbs. The mage ironically gets eat in the middle of a jungle by a giant carniverous plant while plucking the flower he needed.
to a place we have never seen.
Old May 6th, 2006, 08:19 PM
PC Load Letter?!

Tools
User Statistics
Master_Bratac
I am Gorak the executioner, and I hanged Rastal by the neck until long after he was dead, for I am Gorak the executioner.
(Remarkably updated 8/27/07)
Old May 6th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
TheZenRevolt
I am Hugar the Crime Lord, and I have stabbed and hacked Gorak the executioner with an ice-pick for killing my best pick-pocket, Rastal the rogue. Coincidentally, I have stabbed and hacked Gorak's family, friends, co-workers, acquaintances, enemies, and anyone that he owned money to with the same ice-pick. Now for tea!

-Zen
Old May 6th, 2006, 09:43 PM
☼Words Paint☼

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 70
Treslo Kresha
I am Mr. Butler, complete with tea and crumpets I manage to sneak up and kill Hugar the Crime Lord while he sips at his cup and assume control of his vast empire of underground crime, all the while keeping myself the proper british gentlemen. My mannerisms enough to bore even the most hardened of gangster.

Last edited by Treslo Kresha; May 6th, 2006 at 10:11 PM.
Old May 6th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5071
Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger
I am Phyrannadoradotondothanulmanghulagapodupu-Nup'Nup, the omnipotent god of human futility. Out of sheer boredom, and ire at having to witness all these senseless killings, I caused Mr. Butler to cease to exist with merely an instant of thought and with less effort than a breath.
Old May 7th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I am Phil the pauper I accidentally destroyed the entire Phyrannadoradotondothanulmanghulagapodupu-Nup'Nup faith, and concequently its God, by descovering a large pimple on my foot that lead to the reveiling of truths that thus undermine the Phyrannadoradotondothanulmanghulagapodupu-Nup'Nup collective.
Old May 7th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Dragon king
i am the preist of Phyrannadoradotondothanulmanghulagapodupu-Nup'Nup and have come to show Phil the pauper the light now giving an in depth speech on the meaning of life and the consequences that follow. After starting reading through the scriptures of Phyrannadoradotondothanulmanghulagapodupu-Nup'Nup and stating the ontalogical implications of his existance thus proving his exsistance and boring Phil the pauper to death then reading a legnthy and very detialed prayer for Phil the pauper Let his remain rest in peace and shall evermore be rested so...
'hey we can work this out,i mean like thats not my arrow lodged in your head,sure ive gota whole quiver that looks like that arrow,ok ill level with you you were in my way,i really should be giong now' stupid idiot doesnt die
Old May 7th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Unfortunatly I Harry the Heretic devoured the prists soul to compensate for my friend, Phil's slow and torturous death.
Old May 7th, 2006, 11:22 AM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger
You may call me basillicus terminatae. Though you cannot see me, since I am only a bacterium, I entered Harry the Heretic when he devoured the priests soul. After contracting a fever, Harry fell on the road to the local healers, never to get up again.
Old May 7th, 2006, 01:47 PM
☼Words Paint☼

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 70
Treslo Kresha
I, Laurence the Apothecary, find the husk of Harry's corpse along the road and through quick thinking identify the source of his death. With desire to see its spread cease I devise a way to quarentine and destroy basillicus terminatae so that future generations may have a fighting chance... and so I can line my pocket.

Last edited by Treslo Kresha; May 7th, 2006 at 01:48 PM.
Old May 7th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Crabula
I am a butterfly. I flapped my wings idly in a forest almost 17 years ago (so naturally I write this confession from beyond the grave). As a result of this careless, tragic movement, I caused a minute disturbance in the air in the immediate locality. This slight disturbance multiplied itself rapidly, so that within mere months the entire weather system of the planet was completely different from how it would have been had I chosen to perch on a leaf instead.

This new weather system contained a cloud, sixteen years and 11 months later, that would not otherwise have been there. Particles of the solar wind that had built up in the ionosphere caused a charge imbalance in this cloud, that sufficiently ionised the air to cause an electrostatic discharge to earth itself in a tree.

Laurence the apothecary, gathering many and diverse herbs with which to continue his great works of curing and aiding humanity, had been caught in the storm and had, somewhat ignorantly (though I seek in no way to even appear as if I blame him for this) taken shelter under said tree. Leaning on it, he caused a portion of the charge escaping from the cloud to earth itself through him, sending him into cardiac arrest and killing him after several minutes of excrutiating pain.

I am so very, very sorry.
Old May 7th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I am Famous Druid Bartholimus, I pinned said butterfly to a board 17 years ago to put on display along with my other butterflys. :-) It was a very nice butterfly, you know the type, the blue ones with red and yellow bits stuck on.
Old May 7th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Bryon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP:
I am the Orc Master Bathazar and I killed the famous Druid Bartholimus when he resisted the burning of his grove.

Last edited by Bryon; May 7th, 2006 at 02:56 PM.
Old May 7th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
I, Grimoire the Greasy, didst slay my master, Orc Master Bathazar when I attempted to defend him from the druid's animal companion. While in a fit of Rage, I didst attempt to strike the beast, rolling a fumble (1). My enlarged flaming greataxe flew from my greasy fingers and, again rolling a 1 and confirming a critical fumble, dids't strike my master. All in all, the damage would nay have killed him, but by fate, again I rolled a 1, thus inflicting my master upon a critical strike, hewing him in twain.