twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old May 8th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Dragon king
i am gilford the swift i come from lands far and wide to journey apon this fabled town.
my travels have left me parched and widh to divulge in the earthly pleases of the great and noble past known as drinking.
apon this he produces a tall mug with a cap and a brass hanfle and loads of engravings and it looks very ornate. well what a coincidence there just happens to be some water here.(wooosh the water elementa)l he scoops all the water in then sits apon a rock.well that was exquisite i must now journey on he stands and pocket his mug and stands WHEN...
'hey we can work this out,i mean like thats not my arrow lodged in your head,sure ive gota whole quiver that looks like that arrow,ok ill level with you you were in my way,i really should be giong now' stupid idiot doesnt die
Old May 8th, 2006, 02:11 PM
☼Words Paint☼

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 70
Treslo Kresha
When... The 'rock' he had been resting up turned and stood to its full height, revealing that, yes it was no mere rock, and that gilford the swift had finally met a beholder which just happened to be facing downward looking at some rabbits. While the beholder, Mjorrl had been in a good mood it decided to vaporize gilford the swift just for spite, not wanting to get people accustomed to making him a chair.
Old May 8th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 422
Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash
However that is exacly what happened, when said rabbits swarmed swamped the 'rock', causing the beholder to choke to death. :-)
to a place we have never seen.
Old May 8th, 2006, 02:49 PM
☼Words Paint☼

Tools
User Statistics
Treslo Kresha
Having been the first clutch of rabbits in history to attain lvl 2 the collective group marveled at their newfound strength, intelligence, and power... that is until they were trampled by a flock of 10,000 Lemmings on their way to the nearest cliff not but 100 feet away. Each of them wondering, How do you kill what wants to die?

Last edited by Treslo Kresha; May 8th, 2006 at 02:50 PM.
Old May 8th, 2006, 02:55 PM
IO

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1548
CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82
seeing this perfect opportunity a digester hiding in the bushes leaps out and sprays the rabbit swarm with an acid spray attack. The cute furry creatures are reduced to a puddle of glop in seconds.

*edit.... aww someone beat me to it.

Last edited by CH82; May 8th, 2006 at 02:55 PM.
Old May 8th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
The digestor sprays the rabbits just as the lemmings walk past (or over) and covers them too in its acid death...all apart from one. Hamlet the lemming was annoyed to say the least that his friends had been killed, right before a good jump too, anyway he dicided to plot his revenge...lets just say that his plan ended 10 years later and involved a 10 ton weight. :-)
Old May 8th, 2006, 03:48 PM
IO

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1548
CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82 CH82
from high above in the heavens a being known as "the user" pushes a button on a console that resembles a mushroom cloud. Hamlet feels his blood begin to boil. *Kaboom*.... Hamlet explodes leaving behiend a nice colourful mist.
Old May 8th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Unfortunatly "the user" didnt realise the button also spawned 10 rabid dire wolves in the room with the presser....this is one of those rare cases where you can say...you should have read the user guide.
Old May 8th, 2006, 06:41 PM
☼Words Paint☼

Tools
User Statistics
Treslo Kresha
10 Wolves had 10 Tape Worms, each of which proved fatal for some reason beyond belief. Fancy that.
Old May 8th, 2006, 09:13 PM
Bryon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP:
The User's butler, seeing the ten corpses, preceded to cremate them, thus destroying their contents of course.
Old May 8th, 2006, 09:25 PM
☼Words Paint☼

Tools
User Statistics
Treslo Kresha
The User's butler, merely the ghost of Mr. Butler who killed the crime lord at his tea disposed of the ten corpses to clean out his new abode. Even in unlife he could not abide the mess. Yet, something cause his eye, a box, with yellow and black bands with a cord attached. Curious, The User's butler, a ghost, leaned down to pick up the offending box, but before he could it sprung open and he was assailed by a white light and horrid 80's music, then was trapped forever.

Then, springing from the corners were men in white suits who began to dance about to their own song, yes, The Ghost Busters had arrived at last.
Old May 9th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
TheZenRevolt
I am the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who own the Ghost Busters in every conceivable way. Mainly Kung Fu.

(Compare the Technodrome with the Ghost Buster's station wagon and you'll understand what I am getting at!)

-Zen
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5071
Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger
I am a conglorporation containing Hasbro (TM) and Fox (TM). Due to our analysis of the current market, we are opting to drop Teenage Mutant Turtles cartoon and the toy line. I am sorry, but Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has been cancelled permanently.
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5071
Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger
An announcement comes over the loudspeaker: (whine) I am Robert, owner of Teeny Tiny Corp. I am proud to say, that as of 5pm today, we have completed our hostile take over of large conglorporation. That is all...NOW GET BACK TO WORK! (click)
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Robert was stoned to death by King henry after he was sucked into a vacum cleaner and sent back in time. (this is one of those situations where you just dont ask.)