twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old May 9th, 2006, 04:05 PM
PC Load Letter?!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Master_Bratac
King Henry was Henry VIII, and he was beaten to death by thousands of time travellers for annoying everyone who listened with the song containing his name. Henery the Eighth I am. Henery The Eighth I am I am. I got married to the widow next door. She'd been married seven times before. And every one was a Hener-AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUGHHHHHH!
(Remarkably updated 8/27/07)
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 422
Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash
unfotunatly a small problem with time travel is you can only go back in time...this means that you eventually get back to the beginning....where a giant she spider lays in wait to eat all time travellers...She is millenia old and can be seen throughout history having appeared several times...apart from the beginning I mean.
to a place we have never seen.
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Bryon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP:
I am the mad vampire Hilgarin. In a bid to end the arachnid, I killed the giant she-spider before she laid the eggs that populated the universe with her ilk.
Old May 9th, 2006, 08:09 PM
The Lich King!!!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34
Rurik Firebeard
I am Sir Marcus D'Arten III, world famous vampire hunter! After Hilgarin killed the spider spawn I rush up from behind and stake him. I then cut off his head, place wafers in it, sew his mouth shut, and scatter his remains acrossed the world... just another days work.
Old May 9th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Team atheist IN the wired

Tools
User Statistics
Carandraug
I'm a knight who say "Ni". Since the shrubbery Sir Marcus D'Arten III, who was trying to cross the woods to scatter the mad vampire Hilgarin's remains, brought didn't look nice and it was too expensive, I said "Ni" to him.

For those poor and unhappy souls who do not know Monty Phyton and the Holy Grail, here's the part of the script that explains this http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_scripts/ni.asp

Last edited by Carandraug; May 9th, 2006 at 08:23 PM.
Old May 9th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Bryon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP:
I am King Authur, King of the Bretons and Head of the Round Table. Upon giving the Knights of Ni a shrubbery thanks to the shrubber from the village and being given an impossible task, I found the word that none of Ni may abide.

It!!! IT!!!! IT!!!
Old May 9th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Team atheist IN the wired

Tools
User Statistics
Carandraug
I'm Caerbannog, a monster, a creature so foul and cruel that no man yet has fought with me and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about my lair... When King Authur, King of the Bretons and Head of the Round Table aprocahed me thinking of turn me into rabbit stew, I leaped to his throat cutting his head off.
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:46 PM
☼Words Paint☼

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 70
Treslo Kresha
I am 20th Century Fox who, with the slightest flick of a wrist manage to do what I have done a thousand times before: take something good and destroy it, removing everything that had made it worth even the time it took to make. Caerbannog, it's world, and any hint of goodness associated with the memories was utterly destroyed by my VP minions who are unable to stop their dance of destruction once underway.
Old May 10th, 2006, 01:58 AM
The Lich King!!!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34
Rurik Firebeard
I am Burog the Brawler, a merciless mercenary. I invaded 20th Century Fox Studios, slaughtered the VPs with my might Skullcrusher Gauntlets, and sent the President flying out the window, saving all future creations from their destruction.

OOCJust a personal note, it seems many have gone beyond creativity and are instead simply using RL references as their creature/character. This is annoying and detracts from the fun as while you kil the person before you knowing you're going to die, it is disappointing to be "killed" by metagamers, those who choose to show absolutely no interest or knowledge of the game, and those who can't seem to put forth at least the effort of killing with creativity. Instead of being a tool that could possibly improve the games it becomes simply SPAM!
Old May 10th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
TheZenRevolt
I am Boddynock the Crotchety, famed evil Sorcerer from the West! I have cast a slew of wicked and dastardly spells on Burog for slaying my vast army of liches at 20th Century Fox. Burog finally fell, life stolen from him, by my wretched Force Cage/Acid Fog combo. Mwhahahaha!

-Zen
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5071
Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger
I am The Wicked Witch of the East. The Sorcerer from the West and I were consorting in a muchkin village when this meddling little girl, dropped her house upon us. Someone, plese kill Dorothy... and her little dog too... (little punk took my ruby slippers!)
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5071
Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger
I am the Wicked Witch of the West. I attempted to kill Dorothy, but she dropped a pail of water on my head. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! You cursed brat! Look what you've done!! I'm melting, melting. Ohhhhh, what a world, what a world. Who what have thought that some little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness. Someone please KILL HER!
Old May 10th, 2006, 12:50 PM
☼Words Paint☼

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 70
Treslo Kresha
I am an Inevitable, coming in my metal radiance for Dorothy and her band of unorthodox fellows who do not belong in the world they are in. My single mission, remove them. The girl and her troupe put up a fight, but to no avail, as the name suggests I am Inevitable and as such, their lives are mine for the taking, justice prevails against those who have wronged the cosmos. Now, where did I park my temporal door to get back home…

I would rather call that the crux of creativity, to use all at your disposal to craft something new and genius in device. Yet, to each their own, I give you that.

Last edited by Treslo Kresha; May 10th, 2006 at 12:51 PM.
Old May 11th, 2006, 01:56 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
TheZenRevolt
I am Chaos, son of Form and brother of Order. I am all the colors of the rainbow, plus three you have never heard of before, and I spit in the face of inevitability. I then proceed to spit in the face of Inevitable. I then do a handstand, followed by a Triple-Axle Flip, and then a failed somersault. Then Inevitable dies. Pretty chaotic, huh?

-Zen
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
shashara
I am the Demoness Kahanna, the disorderly depurifyer of langiustics! and I thrive on disorder! I coughsneeze and Chaos is consumed for breakslow.

Last edited by shashara; May 11th, 2006 at 02:14 AM.