Notices

Old May 11th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5071
Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger
I am Michaelsoft Spellcheck 3.4a. Your statement contains words that are not in my database, and like any good Michaelsoft program that encounters an anomoly that it is unfamiliar with, I shut you down. Please refer to error code: HD765D95d
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Natt
I am Boboloposhopolopobopolopshiabingbongdingdingdongwh eewheewah. I am eight years old. i spill my glass of coaca cola all over the spell checker short circiting it
The devil bowed his head because he knew that he had been beat, and he layed that golden fiddle down at johhnys feet. johhny said "devil come on back if you want to try again, i done told you son of a bitch im the best thats ever been!"
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Dragon king
iam timmothy one thumb, i lost my thumb by pushing the red button that said do not push,it hurt...I poke Boboloposhopolopobopolopshiabingbongdingdingdongwh eewheewah up his nose snapping off his other thumb and leaving it there
'hey we can work this out,i mean like thats not my arrow lodged in your head,sure ive gota whole quiver that looks like that arrow,ok ill level with you you were in my way,i really should be giong now' stupid idiot doesnt die
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 422
Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash
I am Lady Winser, Timmy no thumbs mother....after his loss of two thumbs I realised he would never be a good heir to me and my husband....so I slowly killed him with white lead in his pies...
to a place we have never seen.
Old May 11th, 2006, 07:22 PM
☼Words Paint☼

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 70
Treslo Kresha
I am Mr. Winser a man on edge, who after learning the truth behind his sons death, turned murderer. My wife betrayed me and has sealed both of our fates in hell. Now I sit, staring at my bloodsoaked hands and the crumpled body of Lady Winser at my feet. Outside the sirens of the bobby's are already getting too close for comfort. A gun sits at my side, and a knife in my hands, when ...
Old May 11th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
shashara
I am Rat, the rat who lives in the Winser house. I bite Mr. Winser on his ankle and he catches the plague Ive been carrying since I ate that one strange smellin corpse. He gets caught and goes to jail, passing the plague along to all those he meets. He dies a horrible, excrutiatingly painful death as his body slowly rots away before he finally expires.
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:07 PM
PC Load Letter?!

Tools
User Statistics
Master_Bratac
I am Rory the Hunter. I'm no good at hunting moose, so I lured Rat into a cage with cheese, cut off his head, and mounted it on my wall. It's really quite lovely.
(Remarkably updated 8/27/07)
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Banned

Tools
User Statistics
Big Evil
I'm Peter vise president of the PETA organization, I'm pissed off Rory killed a defenseless animal and "accidently" beat him to death with a picket sign.
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
shashara
Im George Bush and I tapped Peter's phone and learned of the accident, so I sent homeland security to show him how to have a real accident. The paper said he died from 'terrorist attacks'
Old May 12th, 2006, 05:01 AM
Original DnD Gangster

Tools
User Statistics
Londonkingpin
I am Me, Londonkingpin, I decide ive had enough of George bushes stupidity, and give him an Algerbreic Expression, he stares at it in disbelief, "Is this even English" Which at that point i cut out his tounge and play hacky sack with it, then i shall rip out his eyeballs and juggle, and last but not least stab a wooden stake through his heart, just in case
Old May 12th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Natt
i am Pc Plod, the avereage beat patroll cop. seeing george bush die, i run over to congratulate the londonkingpin.then, realising my civil duty, i empty my entire machine-gun into his gut.
The devil bowed his head because he knew that he had been beat, and he layed that golden fiddle down at johhnys feet. johhny said "devil come on back if you want to try again, i done told you son of a bitch im the best thats ever been!"
Old May 12th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Banned

Tools
User Statistics
Big Evil
I'm Lewis the libertarian, I don't pay my taxes because I believe in "free enterprise" so Pc Plod only has enough money for one bullet, realizing he'll never get to quinch his power thirst without tax dollars, Plod shoots himself and Lewis lives to screw over the state/community another day.
Old May 12th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 422
Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash
Unfortunatly he doesn't live long enough to see that day as Barry the blind runs him over in his lorry while he is stnding in the street laughing manically.
to a place we have never seen.
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5071
Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger
And that is when Kang the All-Powerful Totalitarian Ruler of the Known Universe and Then-Some (its really just an honorary title), decides to tear his tribute with his own two toenails from the popluation of this puny planet. His first Duodenum Effervescent Atomic Deathray is aimed at Barry the Blind's lorry, correctly judging it as the most dangerous Unidentified Flying Object counter-measure that Earth has to muster, at least in the current area. The attack is so quick that Barry the Blind does not even have time to see the lorry slowly dissolving away into disintigration particles before his very own form is engulfed in the light-absorbing radiance of the ray. An eternity passes in a second as all the quarks in Barry the Blind's body are sucked through a wrinkle in the space time continuum, past the beginning of time, where they are instantaneously transformed into antiquarks over several million eons. The stream of antiquarks wraps around through a space-time mobius to the end of time before continueing farther back through time to very moment before Barry the Blind was enveloped in the sinister ray. The antiparticle stream interposes itself onto the matrix of Barry the Blinds as of yet intact body, interacting with the quarks already composing the same Barry's the Blind's body. Instantaneously, Barry's body explodes in a pure and complete conversion of matter to energy, resluting in a scintillating multi-hued explosion of colors the likes of which were not and never will be seen again by Barry the Blind, not that he even saw him in the first place as he was being distracted in the process of his body suddenly becoming non-existant. Kang, comfortably entrenched in his Vibra-throne Mark IV, in the lead UFO, nicknamed TITANIC (alien for: What's he trying to compensate for?), of his invading armada, claps his hands in admiration of the destructive powers of science that his Totalitarian Empire, dubbed with the dubious acronym BOB (and of which I will not get into as I do not have the time or patience to explain), had created. Mashing the SEND button with a meaty digit, he sent a binarily-digital recorded 4D video labeled "my first strike at the population of a puny planet known as, or formerly by the time this video reaches you, Earth" across BOB, including but not limited to, the whole Known Universe and Then-Some. His glee and excitement was barely contained as the remainder of his force moved in coordinated synchronization towards predetermined strategic global targets, rendering a retailliation from Earth, practically impossible in every forseen implication.

Last edited by Silent Tiger; May 13th, 2006 at 12:23 AM.
Old May 13th, 2006, 05:48 AM
The Lich King!!!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34
Rurik Firebeard
In every forseen implication was he protected, but not from what could not be forseen. Kang, in all of his self-absorbed supremacy, failed to remember to put on his geo-anatomicical defibulatory goggle before destroying Barry the Blind. The reverberation from his own attack then bounce back at his ship, sinking the "Titanic" from the universe forever and with the lead ships systems nonfunctional the entire Armada lost power, drifted for millenium, and eventually sailed back into the earths gravity. The ships plummeted, killing all aboard except Kang. That is when Torgan the Terrible, an unruly cave person on the "new Earth" saw Kang lying helpless on the ground. The caveman then lifted his massive club and crushed in Kangs skull, ending the Totalitarian Rule!

OOCThis isn't about survival... you'll all eventually die. It, from what I can figure, should be more about having fun, improving RP skills, and being creative which is generally what this site is for.