twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old May 16th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Banned

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Big Evil
Looks like Dragon King killed everything.

But do to comic book knowledge, other writers decide to pull an infinite crisis on the topic, thus treating Dragon King's post as non-exsistant. So it dies.. sortof..

Last edited by Big Evil; May 16th, 2006 at 04:14 PM.
Old May 16th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 422
Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash
After killing Dragon king's post Big evil was squashed by a rather large and smelly hippo (not just the hippo :-p)...I would feel sorry for the hippo here...I mean one day your roving on the bottom of the river nile when BAM your left sitting on a rather boney body.

(no offence ment to Big evil...im just trying to get the posts back to the point....killing random things in completly random ways...I just have to ask that people keep politics and religion out of it ;-)...that is unless londonkingpin was meaning on it heading down that path.)
to a place we have never seen.
Old May 16th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Banned

Tools
User Statistics
Big Evil
lol, if that were the case he is an evil genious and has my full support. :biggrin:

Not that that means much considering my office is now in a hippo's small intenstine.

The hippo is killed by yuppies from up north moving down the south to come visit Big Evil's office located in his small intenstine. The yuppies don't throw away thier trash, eat all kinds of wierd food like tofu, and well.. it doesn't take an evil genious to figure it out lol..
Old May 16th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
shashara
Some hippies went to the same forrest, who knows why, hippies are strange. And when they got there they saw the yuppies not throwing away their trash so they surrounded them and joined hands and started singing until the yuppies ears burst, and they died from massive hemoraging
Old May 16th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5071
Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger
A roving band of bikers moves into the area and run over the hippies before they can mutter "Hey man, thats not cool"
Old May 17th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 422
Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash Zanash
Patrik the ranger was a very close friend of the hippies...and these weird "bike" contraptions were very dangerous so dicided to take for his favored foe "wheeled creature". Anyway over long years the bikers were shot down and burnt in the name of the hippies...Peace out :-p.
to a place we have never seen.
Old May 17th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger Silent Tiger
I am Smoky McWeed, the L10 Halfling Pipesmoker and friend of Patrik the Ranger and the Hippies. In celebration of him dispatching the knights of the wheeled dragons, I bring a big bag of special weed to smoke and some brownies. Unfortunately, Patrik the Ranger fails his Fort save while I do not. When I recover, I find him totally fried and a complete vegetable, which in turn gives me the munchies...
Old May 21st, 2006, 07:09 AM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
I am a bag of radioactive flavored doritos. Smokey McWeed tries to eat me, but dies of radiation poisoning.

Last edited by Silent Tiger; May 21st, 2006 at 07:10 AM.
Old May 21st, 2006, 09:58 PM
Original DnD Gangster

Tools
User Statistics
Londonkingpin
I am Cookaratcha the Cockroach, I see the pack of radioactive Flavoured doritos lying on the floor so i munch it till its all gone, "burrrrrp" that was good!
Old May 23rd, 2006, 05:43 PM
The Greatest Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3374
abc123 abc123 abc123 abc123 abc123 abc123 abc123 abc123 abc123 abc123 abc123
I am Urk, the giant ogre, who accidentally steps on Cookaratcha the Cockroach.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 10:30 PM
Careless Whisper
Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2513
Nightstalkers Nightstalkers Nightstalkers Nightstalkers Nightstalkers Nightstalkers Nightstalkers Nightstalkers Nightstalkers Nightstalkers Nightstalkers
I am Orkta, a super hot(for an ogre) female ogre that you killed the cockroach for. You spend the night with me, but die of the super serious Ogre VD you contract.
Old May 24th, 2006, 12:41 AM
The Lich King!!!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34
Rurik Firebeard
I am Orgrath, king of the ogres. I slay Orkta by crushing in her skull with my greatclub because she is spreading disease among the ogres.
Old May 24th, 2006, 01:38 AM
Wrymslayer

Tools
User Statistics
qetuo
I amthe most powerful telekinetic in the universe and I bop the king of the ogres to death with a planet because it was funny.
Old May 24th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Silent, but Deadly
Event Judge  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
I am the thought come to life. I have named myself "Bop-Ogre-with-planet-Death". In lonliness, I turn towards my master-creator, the most powerful telekinetic. Looks can kill, but so can thoughts, especially ones of powerful death. I was a particularly strong one. As I enter my master-creator's mind, his eyes go wide with comprehension with incomprehesible death that is my being. In the next second, he stops his own heart to end the pain. I have killed once again. Is this all there is, death? I am not sure, being just born. Won't anyone come and play with me?
Old May 24th, 2006, 11:19 AM
☼Words Paint☼

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 70
Treslo Kresha
Seeing through the lies that surround the legend of the telekinetic's death I, Rhhold the Templar, have come to send this foul creation of worlds untold, this Psudonatural "thought come to life" is nothing but insanity given form. The legends do it justice, this creature is a true embodiment of chaos, but in the end my holy hammer and shield prevail, basking the beast in the light of truth from my god. As I slump to a knee, I know that my time is short, that battle left me more drained than any before. I must find a refuge...