RPXP: 292
Viva Viva Viva
right-aligned image

Name: Aquiles
Race: Human (Variant)
Class: Fighter
Alignment: Neutral Good

Background: Soldier
Personality Trait: I have a crude sense of humor; I face problems head-on. A simple, direct solution is the best path to success.
Ideal: Our lot is to lay down our lives in defense of others.
Bond: Those who fight beside me are those worth dying for.
Flaw: My hatred of my enemies is blind and unreasoning.

Hook: In a tavern nearby, Aquiles heard tales about the Forever Stone and all the group of adventurers that died trying to retrieve it. It seemed like a great challenge with a very nice reward. What could go wrong?

Character Sheet: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=81884

Last edited by Viva; 08-27-2019 at 10:47 PM.
Old 08-28-2019, 05:41 PM
Auribus Teneo Lupum

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1412
Zwingli Zwingli Zwingli Zwingli Zwingli Zwingli Zwingli Zwingli Zwingli Zwingli
Applying for a spot here, if it isn't too late.

Application
left-aligned image
Name: Reek
Gender: Does it really matter, with a goblin? 'Sides, who can tell?
Race: Goblin
Class: Ranger
Alignment: True Neutral

Background: Urchin
Personality Trait: I don't like to bathe.
Ideal: Family. We gotta take care of each other, coz no one else will. Especially with goblins!
Bond: Cousin Greef taught me everything I know to survive in the sewers, and now he's in trouble. I mean to rescue him.
Flaw: I'd rather kill someone in their sleep then fight fair.

Hook: Stalking the sewers of Rigtown since Reek was a wee little gob gave him an intimate knowledge and superior skillset to plumb its depths and even thrive in the most questionable of living conditions. One of Reek's cousins suddenly hears about something called the Forever Stone, which he told his kin would be the solution to their quite deplorable life expectancy. After weeks of no news about this goblin Greef, Reek decides to retrace his cousin's steps and find out how he was doing.

Character Sheet: Reek

Last edited by Zwingli; 08-28-2019 at 09:00 PM.
Old 08-30-2019, 06:59 PM
Royal Lion

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1691
Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83
Character sheet reviewed. Ready to go!
Old 09-03-2019, 06:52 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1736
Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager Drager
Application Phila
right-aligned image
Name: Phila
Race: Gnome
Class: Ranger (Revised)
Alignment: Neutral Good

Background: Wanderer
Personality Trait: I once ran twenty-five miles without stopping to warn to my clan of an approaching orc horde. I’d do it again if I had to
Ideal: The natural world is more important than all the constructs of civilization.
Bond: My family, clan, or tribe is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.
Flaw: There’s no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.

Hook: Phila had learned at a young age that she was faster and stronger, though not quite as smart as most of her kind. She trained with weapons and played with animals in the mountains they called home, until, after meeting a Goliath on his way to adventure she decided she could do the same. PErsuading her best friend, a mountain gorilla named Gordon to come along she set out on her quest for personal satisfaction. Hearing of an insurmountable challenge she simply had to mount up and best it!

Character Sheet: Phila

Last edited by Drager; 09-03-2019 at 09:10 AM.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:34 AM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
GinkyGotBack
right-aligned image

Name: Paelis
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Swashbuckler Rogue
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Background: Charlatan
Personality Trait:
I see most people as just another way of acquiring trinkets and treasures - a recently killed corpse is less likely to be trapped than a chest.
I've got nothing but hate for clerics and their holier-than-thou attitudes.
Ideal:
All anyone needs in life is to be happy, and I'll be at my happiest when I get rich off of selling all sorts of loot.
Bond:
I owe my liar's tendencies to my father - a warlock and former druid who's long since gone insane from his patron's dark whispers.
Flaw:
I can't resist swindling people when I see an opportunity. I won't fool the same person a fourth time, however. You're just pushing your luck at that point.
Hook:
The Forever Stone seems about as valuable a trinket as you can get. I bet there's some old fart out there who'd pay quite generously for it.

Character Sheet: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=81980

Last edited by GinkyGotBack; 09-04-2019 at 02:40 AM.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:34 PM
The Dread Lord

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 957
Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan Impaleddearan
New Character for the game.

right-aligned image

Name: Vegakhagn
Race: Loxodon
Class: Paladin
Alignment: Neutral

Background: Acolyte
Personality Trait: I see omens in every event and action. The gods try to speak to us, we just need to listen.
Ideal: Power. I hope to one day rise to the top of my faith’s religious hierarchy. (Lawful)
Bond: I would die to recover an ancient relic of my faith that was lost long ago.
Flaw: I am suspicious of strangers and expect the worst of them.

Hook: Vegakhagn heard a lost tale about the possibility of the ancient magical cape ,belonging to his God Kelemvor, being preserved and lost to time. He wants desperately to find it. The Forever Stone is another rumor he heard going around in a local tavern. An item with such a name might help him find the lost cape by possibly slowing his aging. Assuming it does anything of the sort.

Character Sheet: http://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=82081

I swear upon the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Impaleddearan; 09-12-2019 at 12:39 AM. Reason: new stat roll
Old 10-20-2019, 09:57 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2686
Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur Hundur
right-aligned image
Name: Krynarf Coldforge
Race: M. Dwarf
Class: Cleric (Life)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Background: aka SoldierMedic
Personality Trait: I'm used to warfare, but death and suffering still disturb me.
Ideal: Responsibility. I do what I must, for the good of my people.
Bond: Someone saved my life on the battlefield. To this day, I will never leave a friend behind.
Flaw: The sight of blood excites me more than it should.

Hook: For more than two years, Kryn joined the armies of Gauntlgrym in resettling the ancient city and establishing dwarven civilization in the once-legendary underground dwelling. Whether it was against the illithid slave lords or pockets of the savage lycanthropes, Kryn was in the frontlines, fighting for her people by day, and by night tending to the sick and wounded, praying for comfort or peace in passing from the land of the living to the high realms of Moradin and his consort, Berronar Truesilver.

It was tiring work. Kryn was steadily going into depression, seeing countless lives lost day by day for what looked like a hollow husk of a city. She scoured the tomes in the ancient libraries seeking for something to help her people, or end these ridiculous wars. Which was when she stumbled upon information about the Forever Stone. Kryn imagined that if the power of the Stone was true, it could mean victory for her people without the cost of their warriors and noble dwarves. Of course, it sounded crazier than a friendly mindflayer, so she fled in the night and went alone in search of this legendary item, telling no one of her purpose nor destination.

Character Sheet:

Last edited by Hundur; 10-21-2019 at 10:08 PM.
Old 01-30-2020, 06:08 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
TheWatchingEye
first game after solo

right-aligned image

Name: Byron Meadowchill
Race: Half-elf
Class: Druid
Alignment: NG

Background: Hermit
Personality Trait: Relaxed and at ease in natural environments, but more awkward around populated areas, often adopting a more ostentatious character in an attempt to fit in.
Ideal: To help communities live in balance with the natural environments that surround them
Bond: I am vowed to rectify the wrongs of those who seek to create imbalance with nature, and within society.
Flaw: Somewhat self-satisfied about my place in the world as a crusading outsider, often resulting in looking down on others.

Hook: It's been a while since Byron has been underground, preferring the open countryside to the claustrophobic world of his childhood. But despite that, there is something about this place that is familiar, that draws him in, searching for the source of the void left by his previous life.

Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Old 01-30-2020, 08:53 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 110
dramaking22 dramaking22
right-aligned image

Name: Thia Siannodel
Race: High Elf
Class: Rogue (Thief)
Alignment: (any) Chaotic Neutral

Background: Entertainer
Personality Trait: I love a good insult, even one directed at me.
Ideal: The world is in need of new ideas and bold action.
Bond: I want to be famous, whatever it takes.
Flaw: A scandal prevents me from ever going home again. That kind of trouble seems to follow me around.

Hook: Thia has been living on the streets for a while now... she's capable of stealing and doing performances to make money, but it's never enough... if she can get a hold of that Forever Stone and sell it for a high enough price, she can say goodbye to the streets for good!

Character Sheet: https://www.dndbeyond.com/profile/bl...cters/22374680

Last edited by dramaking22; 01-30-2020 at 08:59 PM.
Old 01-31-2020, 12:57 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6273
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
right-aligned image

Name: Nemeia
Race: Tiefling
Class: Sorceress
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Background: Charlatan
Personality Trait: Flattery is my preferred trick for getting what I want. Sarcasm and insults are my weapons of choice.
Ideal: Independence. I am a free spirit – no one tells me what to do.
Bond: I owe everything to my mentor – a horrible person who's probably rotting in jail somewhere.
Flaw: I'm convinced that no one could ever fool me the way I fool others.

Hook: "Why am I searching for the Forever Stone? Seriously you are asking me that. Immortality of course, the ability to live forever as others pass and fade away into obscurity. I will remain resolute and undeterred in whatever fancy strikes my whim. I will go down in the annals of history I will write the history of my life in chapters of centuries."

Character Sheet: Nemeia

Last edited by JaredSyn; 01-31-2020 at 01:19 PM.
Old 09-06-2020, 07:31 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 365
Schroedingerdude Schroedingerdude Schroedingerdude Schroedingerdude
right-aligned image

Name: Rusty Gearweather
Race: Variant Human
Class: Artificer (Armorer)
Alignment: (any) True Neutral

Background: Guild Artisan- Mason's and Stonecutter
Personality Trait: I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. I can't help it-I'm a perfectionist. I always want to know how things work and what makes people tick.
Ideal: Aspiration. I work hard to be the best there is at my craft.
Bond: One day I will return to my guild and prove that I am the greatest artisan of them all.
Flaw: I'm never satisfied with what I have-I always want more.

Hook: Rusty was sent as an agent from the Mason's/Stonecutter's Guild. If he could reach the stone, the Guild could learn its secrets and mass produce it for a massive fortune.

Character Sheet: http://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=86032

Last edited by Schroedingerdude; 09-18-2020 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Insert Character Picture
Old 09-11-2020, 10:13 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1232
gavins38 gavins38 gavins38 gavins38 gavins38 gavins38 gavins38 gavins38 gavins38
Draegan Sangrey
right-aligned image

Name: Draegan Sangrey
Race: Human
Class: Barbarian
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Background: Soldier
Personality Trait: I enjoy being strong and like breaking things. I can stare down a hell hound without flinching.
Ideal: My people are all that matter.
Bond: Those who fight beside me are those worth dying for.
Flaw: I am getting old and sometimes I doubt my abilities. And sometimes my abilities let me down.

Hook: Draegan Sangrey is the leader of the Shadow Wolf Clan, a small community living deep in a mountainside forest far from civilisation. The clan has lived, hunted and toiled the land here for many generations. There have been many leaders of the clan; all who lived to ripe old ages. Draegan is the tenth leader and he is nearing the end of his time in charge of the clan. There are many younger upstarts biting at his heels for an opportunity to wrest the leadership from his grasp; some of them he considers to be worthy, some not. But there have only ever been two ways that the leadership has changed in the clan: Either a challenger approaches and defeats the current leader or the current leader dies valiantly in battle and a competition is held to determine his replacement. Draegan has been leader of the clan for some thirty years now and he has no intention of letting some upstart run rings around in one on one combat. But he is old and no match for any of his challengers. Word reaches him of a magical relic that can bring vitality and immortality, but which is hidden in a dungeon so dangerous that few have lived to tell the tale. He sees this as the perfect opportunity: Retrieve the relic and relieve himself of his ailing body, or die a proud warrior and leave a great legacy behind him.

Character Sheet: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=86065