twitter facebook

Notices

Old 09-14-2020, 06:54 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 580
HalcyonRhys HalcyonRhys HalcyonRhys HalcyonRhys HalcyonRhys HalcyonRhys
Either system is good for me. If we used 5E modern, it would just mean a bit of tweaking on the part of the Doc. Honestly, I can have fun with just about any system. I was deciding on his equipment earlier as a matter of fact. I really enjoy building characters out fully if possible even if they aren't chosen, then perhaps they might find a home elsewhere. I have literally more than a dozen characters just sitting idle.

That being said, could the "camp" have a medical wagon?

Posting Status: Tuesday-Thursday and Saturday: EVENINGS
Monday, Friday and Sunday: OPEN
Old 09-14-2020, 07:04 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 500
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
HalcyonRhys: The camp will likely have a wagon..where the Doc keeps medical supplies...However scant they may be.. lol
Old 09-14-2020, 10:14 PM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13585
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde

Name: Chan Yin "Charlie" Wang
Concept: Chinese Immigrant/Spy/Explosives Expert
Appearance: Chan Yin has two looks. The first is an exotic Chinese woman who wears beautiful silk outfits. The second is a young boy with dark skin who wears blue jeans and coveralls. She stands at just under 4' 5" and is quite petite so it is easy enough for her to dress up and look like a young boy. At the same time her petite size and exotic looks can be emphasized so that people only see the strange foreign woman.

Personality: Chan Yin is secretive and sneaky. She generally does not confide in people and prefers to quiet. She is the type of person people will overlook until she has a knife at your back or has planted some dynamite, lit the fuse and walked out some time ago.

Backstory: Chanyin's family was lost to Opium. Her father and brother fought in a rebellion against the English and her mother simply started to take Opium until she overdosed. In dire straights and having no means to support herself Chanyin dressed as a boy and used the last bits of her family fortune to come to america and work on the railroad with other young men until she made a minor mistake and was injured in an explosion. Once her identity as a female was found out she was fired and was supposed to be sent on the next ship back to China.

Connections: Min Wei is the owner of a Cathouse that caters to Chinese Immigrants. She took Chan Yin under her wing when she realized that the "young man" was actually a young woman. She kept Chanyin's secret and even helped her to escape from the people who would have deported her back to China. Chanyin has a little crush on the older woman.

Himura Sato an explosives expert who works for the railroad. Chanyin learned everything she knows about mixing explosives and fighting from her good friend Himura. Their relationship these days is a bit strained since the young man did not know that his best friend was actually a woman.

Opinions: Elijah was a nice enough man he certainly didn't mind taking in a foreigner girl and helping her learn the tricks of the trade. Plus Elijah helped Chanyin keep up the appearance that "Charlie" and Chanyin were two different people. She grieves his loss and hopes that his karma was enough that he goes up a step in the cycle of reincarnation.

Last edited by Ysolde; 09-14-2020 at 10:18 PM.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:09 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Nice Character concepts people!

Old 09-15-2020, 04:04 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
Indeed! Excellent job, you guys!

My game thread just got approved so I will be finalizing everything soon.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:59 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Awesome! Looks like a fun romp if I've ever seen one.

Old 09-15-2020, 05:11 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Alright! The game thread has been organized!

You're all invited to join the game now. Click here.

You may post your character concept and begin the stat breakdown in the 'The Gang' thread.