Sorry to hear that.

Good luck with everything on your end.
Old May 30th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 112
FamnDool FamnDool
Sorry about the delay, but it's been a really cruddy 48 hours on my end. I had thought, with the long delay between replies, that this game was dead. Hhur Tchalaht, of the family Tchalaht, is now complete however.

Hhur Tchalaht, Dragonborn Barbarian
Old May 30th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 125
bdap bdap
Quote:
Originally Posted by FamnDool View Post
Sorry about the delay, but it's been a really cruddy 48 hours on my end. I had thought, with the long delay between replies, that this game was dead. Hhur Tchalaht, of the family Tchalaht, is now complete however.

Hhur Tchalaht, Dragonborn Barbarian
All I need is a character sheet and I can mark this application as complete.
Old May 31st, 2018, 06:22 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
FamnDool FamnDool
@Bdap
Char Sheet added.
Old May 31st, 2018, 06:50 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
bdap bdap
Quote:
Originally Posted by FamnDool View Post
@Bdap
Char Sheet added.
I've updated the table in the OP to show that your application is complete.
Old Jun 2nd, 2018, 12:50 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
bdap bdap
There seems to be a slowdown on applications coming in so I'm closing the thread early and will PM a link to the forum to the five people that I choose.

Last edited by bdap; Jun 2nd, 2018 at 12:59 PM.
Old Jun 2nd, 2018, 02:35 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
FamnDool FamnDool
Good luck everyone.
Old Jun 4th, 2018, 01:40 AM
Risen Lich

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2534
Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik
awe so it's too late? Only just found out about this thread, but i'll look to see if nay spots open up in the future
Old Oct 26th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Risen Lich

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2534
Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik
right-aligned image

Name: Alisha Laidon

Race: Half Elf

Class: Ranger

Background: Outlander (bounty Hunter)

Personality Traits: I place no stock in wealthy and well mannered people. Such things wil not sace you from a hungry Owlbear. I feel more comfortalbe around animals then a do people

Ideal: It is each persons responsibility to make better the lives of those around them.

Bond: My family is what's most important to me, even if I am far away from them.

Flaws: I am slow to trust others.

Appearance: Alisha is an young Half elf woman with sandy blond hair and light blue eyes. As is typical of most half elves, her ears are more pointed than a humans, but less pointed then those of her elven father. She offten wears a combination of green and brown to better blend better blend into forested areas where she has spent most her life. Her bet typically has a few small pelts that she's hunted as well as manacles for her chosen profession.

Personality: Having spent most her life in a forest mostly speaking with travelers she came across, or just her family, Alisha appears often more standoffish then what she really is. While often lacking in manners, and at times can be rather blunt. She tends to care about those she's made friends with, as well as genuinely dose try to better the lives of those she meets.

History:Alisha was born to a human woman, and a male wood elf. It was from both of them that she learned to use a bow, as well as how to hunt. Even though her father tended to leave for long periods of time, she gets along well with both members of her family and has enjoyed learning from both parts of her heritage, although she has never met her father's clan. While she did not grow fully isolated from the rest of the world, her family did live rather deep in a forest and for years her contact with the world was meeting the of wayward travelers and accompanying her mother when she went to sell furs.

In time she would be old enough to make these trips into town herself selling the hides of animals she had hunted in return for a few goods the family could use around the house. However the ever increasing rise in banditry would see her professions change. Putting her hunting skills to another use, she found that she could make a good bit of coin brining in those wanted for various crimes, thus began her profession as a bounty hunter.

The job would start taking her further from her home, and she would see just how much bigger the world was, outside of one forest and one town. While her career had been successful so far. The new mindset of the bandits all working together, meant that she needed to find allies of her own now. It wasn't long then before she learned of the Sheildstone Order and made her way to sign up and become a member of this guild. There she would find allies for sure, and with the guild prioritizing killing as a last resort, not a first one, meant that she had a good chance of bringing in plenty of bounties alive which always paid the most cash.

Role-Playing Sample: Alisha looked about the large city feeling like a fish out of water almost. It was certainly bigger then even the towns she had visited before this and she often had to stop and make sure she was on the correct path to the Shieldstone Order recruitment center. Standing before the entrance to the building she pushed some of the hair out of her face and double checked that her equipment looked okay. She was not sure how they graded a recruitee on the weapons but best just to make sure afterall. She then steeped forward and walked in up to the front desk of the office. "Hello?" She said to get attention. I'm here to sign up for the Order."

Last edited by Chaos Havik; Oct 26th, 2018 at 09:00 PM.
Old Oct 27th, 2018, 10:13 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 205
Dorack Dorack Dorack
Is this game accepting new applications?
Old Oct 27th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
bdap bdap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorack View Post
Is this game accepting new applications?
Yes, I have one spot open in my game.

If anyone is interested I will give you a week (due date Nov. 3) to post an application.

Last edited by bdap; Oct 27th, 2018 at 06:51 PM.
Old Oct 28th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 205
Dorack Dorack Dorack
Mhh may I ask what class/race are sporting other players, as not to repeat a similar concept?

I was thinking about applying with a Light Cleric, a very young, naive, just out of the cloister kinda fellow. Would that sort of character work in the group?

Last edited by Dorack; Oct 28th, 2018 at 10:57 PM.
Old Oct 29th, 2018, 01:48 PM
The Queen of Ice
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 17500
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
Hi. I just wanted to voice my interest and say that I'll be putting together an application.
Old Oct 29th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
bdap bdap
Quote:
Mhh may I ask what class/race are sporting other players, as not to repeat a similar concept?

I was thinking about applying with a Light Cleric, a very young, naive, just out of the cloister kinda fellow. Would that sort of character work in the group?
Here is the class/race makeup of the other 4 members:
Half-Orc Forge Cleric
Tiefling Dex Paladin
Half-Elf Ranger
Half-Elf Sorcerer

Just note that I don't mind double dipping when it comes to classes or races.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlplay View Post
Hi. I just wanted to voice my interest and say that I'll be putting together an application.
I will have that noted in the OP along with anyone else that might be interested.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited by bdap; Oct 29th, 2018 at 04:55 PM.
Old Oct 29th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5529
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
Quote:

Personality-wise, that's pretty much the Dexidin's take. If you want to have two of them, it could work depending on the personality of the other new characters as the other returning character, the Half-orc cleric, is not a talker.

Last edited by penbeast0; Oct 29th, 2018 at 05:10 PM.