Game Thread Pranks and Pitfalls - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Band of Misfits
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 05:53 PM
JonnyGulliver's Avatar
JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver is online now
You remind me of the Babe
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 10541
JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver
Posts: 7,542
HP:9/13 I AC:18 I F:2/R:3/W:1

Stunned, confused, and hurt both physically AND emotionally, the snot nosed little goober sits there for the breifest of moments trying to come to terms what has just happened. "But... but... but..." is all he manages to mutter in between sobs and sniffles.

Through tear filled eyes there is another flare of emotion and before you know it the tyke is up and moving again, pistol blazing.

"YOU IZ BAD GOGGIEZ!"

*BLAAM!*
Round 2Move: Stand
Free: Quickdraw Pistol
Action: Target LedgeDawg
 
__________________
Canni hear a Woop-Woop?

Last edited by JonnyGulliver; Dec 17th, 2011 at 06:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Still_Pond's Avatar
Still_Pond Still_Pond is offline
Insert User Title Here.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 30114
Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond
Posts: 15,179
Interessssting. It sssummonsss a new one each time one diesss perhapsss?" The ormu thinks for a few seconds and continues, "Maybe if we just incapasscitate, rather than evissscerate them?"

He slithers forward into the room but stays close to the left wall and doesn't advance too far. He wants to stay behind the others if he can help it. He keeps his mind thrust power at the ready should any of those wolves try to get him.

 
__________________
((()))

Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 10:53 PM
sammichweasel's Avatar
sammichweasel sammichweasel is offline
Aged Cheddar
Newsletter Staff  

Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 27th, 2022
RPXP: 14960
sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel
Posts: 14,105
confusion floods Garr's simple mind as another wolf appears. Then a light goes off - this must be a magic food maker! It appears to produce a steady stream of edible animals, already hunted and just in need of a slaughtering! Delighted at the discovery, he obliges the creator of the magic circle and
Dice swipe:
1d20+9 (13)+9 Total = 22
Dice pain:
1d6+7 (2)+7 Total = 9
digs into the wolf remaining.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 01:03 AM
Frogman's Avatar
Frogman Frogman is offline
Oh not again
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 18th, 2020
RPXP: 1567
Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman
Posts: 2,122
Soilir gets weird look in her lagomorphic eyes. She places the flute to her lips and plays a terribly depressing song in a minor key. A shockwave flies out from the tip of the flute and lacerates the newest wolf.

OoC Using the Flute to extend the range on my touch spell:
Inflict Light Wounds:
Ranged Touch:
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 (4)+2 Total = 6

Damage
Dice Roll:
1d8+2 (6)+2 Total = 8

1 mana spent from flute pool.
1 mana spent from my pool
__________________
What is a funnybone sandwich?
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 04:19 AM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 31st, 2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
Vell runs towards the ring, trying to keep out of her enemies' reach as much as she can.
OOCI'm slightly confused about where everybody is right now, so sorry I'm not more specific.
__________________
Ingle Land?
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 04:08 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
 

Tink: Your new toy is happily effective, murdering the little doggy in a spray of blood. So cruel.(KO from Gunshot Wound)

Garr: The magical food runs towards you, and tries to eat you(very backwards, this doggy). He is knocked back slightly by a mixture of that little red glow the bunny gave you and a slight ripply blast from the wiggleworm. You move to prepare the dish, but are interrupted by a spray of blood from spontaneously occurring wounds, leaving blood all over your face.(KO from Mind Thrust/Inflict Light Wounds)

Vell: You reach the ring, and have time to smack it with your big stick. Afterwords, another doggy leaps out of it to say hi. However dogs say hi.
OOCJonnyGulliver: Your gun is a normal attack, not a touch attack. It goes pewpew regardless.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Dec 22nd, 2011 at 04:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 04:18 PM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 31st, 2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
Vell takes a deep breath and swings her flail over her head, sliding across the floor to bring it crashing it into the side of the ring.

"Hyaaaa!"
 
__________________
Ingle Land?
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 04:24 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Vell: You smash a good chunk off of it, but it keeps spinning, and spitting out lunch.(10 damage, looks moderately injured)
StuffRound 3, fight! There's a ring being murdered by a stuffed animal, and a doggy on the ledge next to her.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 04:31 PM
sammichweasel's Avatar
sammichweasel sammichweasel is offline
Aged Cheddar
Newsletter Staff  

Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 27th, 2022
RPXP: 14960
sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel
Posts: 14,105
Now Garr is just confused. He's never had something just die by him looking at it. Did his eyes have claws now, too?

To make sure, he turns to the new wolf and stares at it, really hard.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 04:32 PM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 31st, 2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
Vell adopts a practised stance and lets the momentum of her weapon take over. Now that she's in the zone, she can perceive the battle with an odd sort of serene clarity. She strikes the ring again, but this time with careful precision, all the while keeping the wolf in her sites.

OOCUsing combat expertise now, so +1 AC, -1 attack.
Dice Attack:
d20+4 (9)+4 Total = 13
Dice Damage:
d10+4 (8)+4 Total = 12
__________________
Ingle Land?
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 11:24 PM
Still_Pond's Avatar
Still_Pond Still_Pond is offline
Insert User Title Here.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 30114
Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond
Posts: 15,179
Guiness watches the chaos unfold, distracted some by the spectacle of it all. He notices the mangy gnoll's expression of wonder as he watches the wolf die from brain swelling. When he turns to face down another wolf and gives it the evil eye expecting something to happen, Guiness rolls his black eyes at the idiocy. Auras shift and hews dance so he stops rolling his eyes. He sees the toy pony attacking the ring and agrees instantly; that is what must be done to stop the wolves, break their summoning collar.

He thinks about slithering up to the ring, but what could he do to it? Bite it? He doubts a crossbow bolt would do much. Instead he chooses to provide support and try to give Vell time to break the lovely thing.

Targeting the wolf Garr is staring down, Guiness again lashes out with metal energies in an attempt to cause harm, pain and death on the summoned animal.


 
__________________
((()))


Last edited by Still_Pond; Dec 22nd, 2011 at 11:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:56 AM
JonnyGulliver's Avatar
JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver is online now
You remind me of the Babe
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 10541
JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver
Posts: 7,542
HP:9/13 I AC:18 I F:2/R:3/W:1

The goober's eyes widen as he feels the slight kickback of the gun, and a light puff of smoke curls out of the barrel. Now What? He wonders, trying to see how he's supposed to reload the thing, puzzling at it in his hands to figure out how this thing operates (other than the trigger, That's self explanitory. Oh! And never look down the barrel!)

"ANZEEONE SEE'DED DA MANUAL!?!"

Round 3Move: Slowly back away
Action: Figure out device
 
__________________
Canni hear a Woop-Woop?

Last edited by JonnyGulliver; Dec 23rd, 2011 at 07:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Frogman's Avatar
Frogman Frogman is offline
Oh not again
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 18th, 2020
RPXP: 1567
Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman Frogman
Posts: 2,122
Soilir readies a curse so the moment another wolf appears it has to overcome the confidence destruction of the evil eye.
__________________
What is a funnybone sandwich?
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
 

Tink: Hmm. Well, you did fire it back up on the platform earlier. But there's only one chamber... maybe it doesn't need to be loaded? Oh, this thing is so cool. Imagine how easy your job would have been if the traps back home loaded themselves!

Vell: The dog tries to eat you, but thankfully misses. He rears up for another strike, only for him to start convulsing badly, and fall over in a heap.(KO from Mind Thrust) You happily take the opportunity to murder the ring, and this time, it shatters all the way through.

The ring tries to levitate despite being broken, and only manages to throw itself into a nearby wall, crashing to the ground. The magical food maker is no more(sorry Garr, it was for the greater good).
Combat SummaryTink took 4 damage.
Soilir spent 1MP and 1 Flute PP.
Guiness spent 2PP.
Everyone got 400XP, because that stuff is tasty.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Dec 26th, 2011 at 12:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Still_Pond's Avatar
Still_Pond Still_Pond is offline
Insert User Title Here.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 30114
Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond
Posts: 15,179
Guiness is self satisfied at their accomplishments. The wolves were kept away and the ring was broken. It is an odd feeling, as most of the time he'd have just run away or avoided the situation - not fight with others to overcome the challenge. It makes him feel a little heroic, and a bit tired.

He slithers over and is about to pat the gnoll, but the filth on the animal's fur is just too much to much for him. He pulls his hand back and says, "Nicess work." He leaves it to the gnoll to interpret what work he did that was nice, perhaps leaving him to believe he has the gift of a death-gaze.

He looks around the room. Time to move on it seems. He waits for the others to go first though, as he doesn't want to be in front when the next thing attacks. He slithers over to the ramp and waits for someone else to go first.
__________________
((()))

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:17 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB