Game Thread Welcome to Belhaim - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > The Dragon's Demands
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Khalil's Avatar
Khalil Khalil is offline
Don't quit, don't give up
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 19th, 2023
RPXP: 16097
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Posts: 10,142
In a past lifetime Raufinus generally would hang behind the patrols. Letting them take the brunt of the danger, so that he'd be free to pull them out if the need arose. However the mutagen seem to affect Raufinus's better judgment. The darkness and the musty air seemed to suit him. It is as if he were on the hunt. His head would sometimes twitch at non-existent sounds, and his tongue would quickly dart in and out of his mouth randomly. He sniffed the air when they saw the kobold footprints, letting the creatures' Tracking by scent.
Dice Survival Check to Track by scent.:
1d20+1 (12)+1 Total = 13
musk fill his nostrils.

Somewhere inside Raufinus was glad that he was ahead. The awkward behavior was enough to question Raufinus's sanity and put them on edge. At least while in front of Alun he was able to hide the mannerisms which came with the mutagen.

What could bring so small creatures to a dark foreboding place? Would they have done so willingly? Mused aloud. The thinking was the only thing that kept his mind anchored to his humanity.
__________________
Working on updates!
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 05:44 PM
zevonian's Avatar
zevonian zevonian is offline
137 NPSG Graduates
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 44996
zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian
Posts: 40,263
"Somewhere outside of this town is a kobold, or a man who speaks koboldese. Koboldian? Anyway, that person somehow convinced these kobolds to look for something bigger than a pouch inside this town." Alun was pleased that he had someone to share what would surely prove to be a correct theory with.

"Must be something of arcane value to their...boss, for lack of a better term. Else why target the places known as the Wizard's manor and the Witch's tower? You know, as opposed to an armory or one of the Baroness' holdings."
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Coelubris's Avatar
Coelubris Coelubris is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 10th, 2015
RPXP: 1098
Coelubris Coelubris Coelubris Coelubris Coelubris Coelubris Coelubris Coelubris
Posts: 1,037
Dania said quietly to Rone "Please stay close enough we can see each other, if something attacks either of us, it will keep us from being overwhelmed. Those centipedes may well not have been alone, and *I* don't want to be bugchow. I would presume you share that personal desire not to be eaten."
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 09:13 AM
Khalil's Avatar
Khalil Khalil is offline
Don't quit, don't give up
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 19th, 2023
RPXP: 16097
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Posts: 10,142
Raufinus stopped midstride when Alun had made the connection. Raufinus had already deduced that there was a some sort of common connection between the wizard's manor and the tower. He had however failed to connect what exactly that common bond into Alun had mentioned it. Arcane? Smart guy... How did I not see this? Raufinus thought. He gave a slight smile and kept moving while searching. He chocked up his slip of deduction to the mutagen's effect. Yes, of course...
__________________
Working on updates!
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 11:01 AM
DoverianDragoon's Avatar
DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon is offline
Habitual Creator
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 27th, 2023
RPXP: 6571
DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon DoverianDragoon
Posts: 3,186
Rone looked back over his shoulder at Dania as he took a few steps forward."... Then stay close. Just going far enough to see if these hallways branch again. Don't want to get too far from the others."
__________________
Apparently I'm guaranteed to be long overdue for some posts.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 01:43 PM
Coelubris's Avatar
Coelubris Coelubris is offline
Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 10th, 2015
RPXP: 1098
Coelubris Coelubris Coelubris Coelubris Coelubris Coelubris Coelubris Coelubris
Posts: 1,037
Dania nodded, staying close, but letting one of the spheres range widely, so that either one of them might be able to see anything moving or hostile.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB