Game Thread The Miyamakoori Monastery - Page 11 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Frozen Wind One-Shot Adventure
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 11:55 PM
brann miekka's Avatar
brann miekka brann miekka is offline
Justiciar of Peregratas
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 15th, 2022
RPXP: 2421
brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka
Posts: 4,269
The old man was finally starting to feel the intrigue fade from him and his bones grow tired of the constant activity. The pain in his injured leg was near unbearable at this point and he only caught a glance of the shambling men before him before it was too late. He hobbled backwards and with a quick motion fired a simple pair of crimson darts from his fingertips. The spell was simple, but Talhoffer felt it wise to try and conserve what stronger magics he still had for the final confrontation with.....whatever it is he brought here.

OOCInitiative is 17
HP: 31/31
AC: 19
Actions:
standard: cast magic missile at either man as neither have been damaged (or whichever shinobi or whoever acts before me attacks)
Dice Magic missile damage:
3d4+3 (3, 4, 4)+3 Total = 14

Move: make my way away from the enemies (preferably at a half closed door that we just came through)
__________________
wear the chains you forged in life, link by link.
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 05:43 PM
ShinobiMaster123's Avatar
ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 24th, 2023
RPXP: 7332
ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123
Posts: 3,966
Shinobi notices the reanimated corpses of the guardsmen and curse under his breath as he is as ineffective against undead as he is against demons. He Attack
Dice Roll:
1d20+7 (2)+7 Total = 9
damage
Dice Roll:
1d6+1 (4)+1 Total = 5
1 fire damage
fires his alchemist fire dipped cold iron tipped arrow at the closest target to see if it is effective. [free standard action].

Shinobi doesn't even come close and starts up a string of profanity. He Attack
Dice Roll:
1d20+7 (6)+7 Total = 13
damage
Dice Roll:
1d6+1 (6)+1 Total = 7
1 fire damage
fires one more shot as he discards the alchemist fire (figured this would be the last shot)
__________________
Live each day as it was your last, for one day you will be correct

Last edited by ShinobiMaster123; Jun 14th, 2013 at 05:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 09:36 PM
Aerandor's Avatar
Aerandor Aerandor is offline
Bewitched by the Moon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 22nd, 2021
RPXP: 4261
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
Posts: 5,179
 


Seeing that something is wrong for Shinobi to have fired upon the approaching figures, Sagota rushes forward, only to lose his footing on the ice and swing his naginata wide. Talhoffer fires his spell, pelting one of the former guardsmen with magical force while he finds partial cover from the nearby entrance hall door. The blasts aren't enough to finish it off, but the creature definitely seems to be weakened. Zariel moves forward to finish off the injured one, while Lanaya goes for the other. Zariel's blades cause her opponent to crumple to the ground, and now that they can be seen close up, their ice-caked faces and blue skin can be seen clearly. Their gaze is frozen and impenetrable, their milky eyes never wavering from the orientation they held while still living. Lanaya's blow sinks into the creature, but it does not seem to slow it much, and the frozen dead swings a fist at her rigidly, which she dodges nimbly. Shinobi's second shot fails to hit a target, just like the first, and now his line of sight is further obscured by the melee. Despite the relative ease with which the group is dispatching these dead men, Zariel can be seen visibly shivering now, though from cold or fear, it would be hard to say.

 
__________________
Characters: Julia, Saru
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 08:40 PM
brann miekka's Avatar
brann miekka brann miekka is offline
Justiciar of Peregratas
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 15th, 2022
RPXP: 2421
brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka
Posts: 4,269
Furrowing his brows at the lack of magical potency still within his mind. Running low on spells, this needs to end quickly, he thought inwardly as he recited yet another spell to send a volley of concussive darts at the remaining dead man.

OOCInitiative is 17
HP: 31/31
AC: 19
Actions:
standard: cast magic missile at remaining enemy
Dice Magic Missile:
3d4+3 (2, 4, 1)+3 Total = 10
__________________
wear the chains you forged in life, link by link.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 07:14 AM
ShinobiMaster123's Avatar
ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 24th, 2023
RPXP: 7332
ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123
Posts: 3,966
Shinobi drops his shortbow on the floor in frustration since he hasn't been able to hit a target. He moves down to a flanking position, drawing his sword as he does so, for Zariel to be able to hit her target easier. He attacks with his silver shortsword hoping to attack
Dice Roll:
1d20+5 (12)+5 Total = 17
damage
Dice Roll:
1d6 1
sneak?
Dice Roll:
3d6 2, 2, 1 Total = 5
strike something vital.
__________________
Live each day as it was your last, for one day you will be correct
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Aerandor's Avatar
Aerandor Aerandor is offline
Bewitched by the Moon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 22nd, 2021
RPXP: 4261
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
Posts: 5,179
 


Talhoffer is spared the use of his spell as Sagota manages to finish off the last remaining foe. The corpses lie still, no change in the expression on their face as death overtakes them for the second time. "Let's move on quickly," Sagota says, a hardened look on his face, "I sense everything will become clear to us once we reach the abbot's room."
__________________
Characters: Julia, Saru

Last edited by Aerandor; Jul 10th, 2013 at 06:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:32 AM
ShinobiMaster123's Avatar
ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 24th, 2023
RPXP: 7332
ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123 ShinobiMaster123
Posts: 3,966
Shinobi grabs one of the guards Naganatas and backtracks back the way they came heading towards the abbot's room. He hasn't been very ineffective as of yet and is visibly upset as his hands clench tightly on his weapons and the scowl on his face as they continue onward.
__________________
Live each day as it was your last, for one day you will be correct

Last edited by ShinobiMaster123; Jul 12th, 2013 at 01:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:01 PM
brann miekka's Avatar
brann miekka brann miekka is offline
Justiciar of Peregratas
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 15th, 2022
RPXP: 2421
brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka brann miekka
Posts: 4,269
The aged wizard lowers his hand as the samurai dispatches the last of the foes. Turning to look around the professor nods his head and says, "Yes, let us go and be done with this awful business." As he followed behind the samurai, he felt a peculiar feeling. His hand started to shake, and his grip on his cane tightened greatly, making his knuckles go white with the pressure, his other hand tucked deep into his bag gripping his wand of grease. Yes, this awful business, again wrought by my own hands.
__________________
wear the chains you forged in life, link by link.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB