Game Thread Heading North - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Demandred69's Avatar
Demandred69 Demandred69 is offline
Former Staff
Former Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 20th, 2022
RPXP: 452
Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69
Posts: 2,854
Kohana, Nerra, & Linath:

As soon as the three of you leave the bodies of the fallen bandits, a number of people rush out and begin to loot whatever they can. One person even seems to pull out a knife and cut something off. Not wanting to be involved in any of it, your party moves on.

The three of you continue on your way. You come to a hill where three roads (if they can be called such) meet. Nerra keeps the three of you on the road you're currently on. Something about it is familiar. The people walking past you now are of the adventure party type now that you've come to the outskirts of the city proper. Oddly, the sea is still a stones throw away. Its a seedier area, but more wealthy than where you were ambushed.
There is a large gray building on the right, just two buildings down. Hanging in front of it is a sign. The sign has a red background and in the fore is a golden silhouette of a voluptuous woman with horns and a tail. Written in gold and outlined in black are the words The Treasure Box. You can only imagine what THAT refers to.
Outside there is a group of roguish men smoking pipes. They give you more than a cursory glance, as you pass. One of them whispers to his companions something about new lasses. and another mentions something about Kohan's assets.
There is also a giant of a man standing by the doorway with his arms crossed. He has to be eight feet tall and his arms are as big around as Linath's waste. The half-ogre grins at you and states flatly, Three gold a piece. Not thrilled about shelling out gold to the bouncer, you give each other looks of concern. But its quickly decided that finding The Demon Sword is too important. You are allowed entrance as soon as you pay.
The first thing you notice is how smoky it is inside, a hot, and stinking of perfume and the yeast of foul spirits (alcohol). The second thing you notice is the trio of topless dancers that jiggle and grind upon a stage at the center back of the surprisingly enormous room. Two of them are humans or half-elves and they seem to be playing 'servant' with the third, a well- endowed woman with antlers, cloven feet, and a spiny tail.
The floor is filled with tables where patrons flaunt their gold and holler toward the women on stage. Most are male, but there is a surprisingly large number of females. There is everything from gnomes to hobgoblins. Everyone looks suspicious.
There are two sets of steps going both up and down to your left. To your right is the bar where a tall woman with black hair and an eye-patch points in your direction. A slender woman wearing a very short skirt and a bikini-like top comes toward you. She has sharp features, pointy ears, and two small horns just below where her short blonde hair begins. She smiles at you as her red eyes set upon you, Welcome to The Treasure Box. I am Natania. What'de be your pleasure tonight? Would you like a table? There a a few open tables. One back in a shadowy corner, furthest from the stage catches Nerra's eye.
Can we sit over there?, Nerra asks.
Well, of course. That table just opened up. Please let me clean it up for you. Natania curtsies and makes her way over to the table where she clears and wipes off the table. As she does so, a tail emerges from under her skirt and wags back and forth, raising the skirt just too high...
You take the time to take in the clientele. Perhaps there's a Demon Sword among them. The table closest to the one that Natania is cleaning has three human males, a human female, and a gnome playing dice. They are intense and quite focused on their game. A few tables down sits a group of dwarves. They are loud and boustrous, telling tales and drinking heavily. A group of men, sailors by their look, are standing around the stage. They yell cat-calls and flash coins toward the women on stage. There is a table of wealthy-looking humans, both male and female. They laugh and drink as well. A man with narrow eyes and dark hair stands over them. He keeps a close watch on any coming too close. A mixed group of rogues sit in the center of the crowd, among them a ratty-looking man and woman, two hobgoblins, and what looks to be a dark elf sorcerer.
The last clientele are sitting alone. A giant man, likely a barbarian or viking raider, sits at a table with two girls on his lap. They caress and tease him as he squeezes them and drinks from a huge mug. A merchant sits at the bar next to a well-groomed man in armor that must be an officer of some sort. And you spot Carlton Weatherby, a man of your crew, seated beyond them. At the end of the bar sits skinny-looking man with jesters cap on. You can't make out his face but he has a guitar strapped to his back- an entertainer of some sort.
There are several other serving girls going to and forth with trays of food and drink. Most are human or elf. All are rather pretty. There is one, like Natania, with horns and a tail. She is tall with long wavy red hair and flaw-less pale skin. Her dark eyes catch Linath's briefly as she passes by. His heart pounds as they meet, but then the moment is over. The girl hurries past to take the people at the door, a human couple by their look, to a table.
Natania seats you, Todays specials are beef stew with a side of salad wheat bread and pork bon bons with a side of yam and cheese potato. Mint pie and truffles are the evenings deserts. She pauses, Or you can have fish and hash browns. When asked about the fish, she reply's I think it's red snapper.

Last edited by Demandred69; Oct 30th, 2013 at 06:47 PM. Reason: hit wrong button.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Cristal08Darkmoon's Avatar
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 21st, 2023
RPXP: 2591
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
Posts: 4,490
Nerra took the seat in the corner. She was without her glaive and didn't like the idea of sitting in the easiest seat to access without a weapon bigger than a dagger. "As much as I hate feeding a stereotype, I'll have the fish." Once the serving girl was gone, she quietly told her companions to keep an eye out for someone with dual-colored hair;one side dark and the other light. "That's the best I've got and that might not be entirely correct. I hate interpreting visions. It's always tricky."
__________________
"When people say a knight's job is all glory, I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Often I can stop laughing before they edge away and talk about soothing drinks." ~Lord Raoul in Squire
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 11:55 PM
HaplessWithDice's Avatar
HaplessWithDice HaplessWithDice is offline
Now in Chibi style
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 2nd, 2022
RPXP: 124
HaplessWithDice HaplessWithDice
Posts: 898
"The Stew works for me. Bottle of field wine for the table." He says placing his order as he looks around trying to figure out if anyone looked demon blade like. So far...no. After the waitress leaves, and he has to remind himself he was working right now time for other things later, he turns to Nerra and comments in a cold dispassionate fashion.
"Would help if we knew if this person we are looking for is male or female." Linath mutters trying not to be drawn too far into the beauty found here. He was working. Time for flirting later.
__________________
"There is no such thing as over kill, just 'open fire' and 'crap, I need to reload'."
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 11:27 AM
Cristal08Darkmoon's Avatar
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 21st, 2023
RPXP: 2591
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
Posts: 4,490
Assuming that Linath had paid attention to her previous comment, Nerra nodded. "Most likely male. Don't hold me on that though." She returned to scanning 60ft radius, darkvisionwhat she could of the room. Gathering her cloak about her a little more, she settled back into the corner. He should come eventually.
__________________
"When people say a knight's job is all glory, I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Often I can stop laughing before they edge away and talk about soothing drinks." ~Lord Raoul in Squire
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 06:54 PM
Demandred69's Avatar
Demandred69 Demandred69 is offline
Former Staff
Former Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 20th, 2022
RPXP: 452
Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69
Posts: 2,854
Cadriana:

Cadriana heads into the city in hope of finding a way to save the ship's refrigerator. Her search is mostly a visual one as her companions are silent and most of the cities inhabitants make her feel unwelcome. Eventually, she gets to the heart of the city. Here is where slaves are sold and the towering homes of the wealthy look down upon the busy streets like birds of prey looking down on a rabbit.
Cadriana eventually finds a street urchin with a table before him. Gilbraldys Treasures and Rare Magical Itemsa sign says. The urchin, a human male of middle years,calmly observes her as she approaches. She asks him about ice mephits, where to get ice, and possible ice magics.
The little man, whose greasy hair is brushed straight down to the ridge of his glasses, twitches his pointy nose and says, I might. Might even have something to remedy your problems.Mephit, is it? Like some kind of imp? Ofcourse. His face begins to light up, but a look of discomfort and annoyance briefly shows when Razor and Vlix walk over. The tigran rummaging through the clusters of 'treasures' and junk that the man has hoarded here to sell. Vlix occasionally picks up an item and shows it to Razor. The two seem to laugh then toss the items about. Cadriana is no fool. Most of the stuff here is garbage being sold for outrageous prices.
In the blue tin box is a rare and expensive elixir. He snorts and pushes up his glasses, talking like an expert.Feed the mephit-thingy that and he'll be right as rain in a few hours. He twiddles his thumbs and purses his lips, That'd be 1,000 gold. It is very rare.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thamuz Iscariot Rolias :

Eventually your old friend , Clydas, leads across a bridge and onto a backstreet lined with old warehouses. Oi moist der, He grins and seems a bit relieved, as if worried he'd gotten you lost. He's now walking a bit more confidently as he passes first one warehouse then another. Finally, he comes to a large three story building made of wood and clay. The porch is decorated with a few skulls of various origins. This is it. I'll lead you in. He keeps guards and a few other surprises.
This is where we're getting a power crystal? William looks at you questionably.
If any moin cul goit ye a crystal, tis this guy. Oin he an Thamuz be blood. Trust moi, kid. E' has best deal in atired city.
Clydus knocks on the door...one...three.....twoand waits. A voice unfamiliar to you says, Come in. Clydus opens the door. He hesitates and shouts, Its moi, Clydus. I come in peace. Um...brought Thamuz the....Thamuz Iscariot wid moi. He glances back for approval then adds, An is son. Er...Yeah, son. William.
The blade trap is down. Ye can come in. Bring in your friends.
Clydus enters, beckoning for you to follow. There is a man in the corner of the room. He is in the shadows, but your best guess is he's bald. He motions for your group to head up the stairs. Clydus leads. You notice the just beyond the door is a number of lethal-looking blades roped to hooks on the wall and tied to a hinge on the door.
After reaching the top of the first stairwell, you're greeted by two other guards. They're certainly tough-looking with many scars, tattoos, and piercings on their muscular bodies. Both wear little armor but have large curved swords and cudgels ready. Clydus greets one and asks if 'He's' here. The man nods and Clydus leads you through a large room. A pair of men, one seeming elfish, are moving things about the room. Upon close inspection you can see they are supplies, furnishings, and parts for various contraptions.
At the end of the room is another stairway where Clydus pauses. He takes a deep breath and leads you up. There are two more tattooed guards with curved swords waiting there. They immediately step aside. Halfway down the hall, Clydus stops and looks confused. One of the guards says that he deactivated the spike trap, motioning to a small lever behind him, partially hidden by a table with a vase of black and white roses. Clydus breathes easily again and heads for the door at the end of the hall. He knocks in the same way he did downstairs except that a fourth set of knocks one...three...two...three is added. After a few moments the door opens.
Inside is a well furnished room complete with soft cushiony chairs and a pair of tables. A couch is against the far wall. All of the chairs, there are six, and the couch are red. Two small coffee tables stand to either sides of the couch. Vases holding black and white roses sit upon them. Of to the left of the couch is a doorway.
To your immediate left and right stand two guards, much resembling the ones outside. A tall skinny blonde man with a gap between his rotted teeth sits on one of the chairs. When he sees you he begins to choke on his drink, a glass of wine. He coughs and then gives a smile. On the couch are two very pretty and seductively dressed young women. One is Nixie, the other a tiefling. Both give playful looks before kissing each other. You glance at William, whose face is red.
The most interesting individual in the room is seated at a table. He , you're sure its a he, is cleaning his pistols' barrels. Githyanki. You're sure thats what it, he, is.
The master oi be un soon. E'll spoik wit ye then. Have a drink. It good wine. the blonde man says. There is a pitcher of wine and cups on the table to your right. Clydus smiles and helps himself. After a few moments, Hap some, Thamuz. Good shoit! Dun worries. Woi gets a crystal. Cause e' as connections. At cost, oi reckon.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 06:07 PM
HaplessWithDice's Avatar
HaplessWithDice HaplessWithDice is offline
Now in Chibi style
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 2nd, 2022
RPXP: 124
HaplessWithDice HaplessWithDice
Posts: 898
"I have an idea" Linath signals the waitress after he finishes his stew and looks at her with restrained primal attraction before placing some coin in her hand, a significant amount more than the drink he orders. "I'd like a pint of ale. That and some information. We are looking for someone known as the demon blade. I don't suppose you're familar with anyone using that name? "
__________________
"There is no such thing as over kill, just 'open fire' and 'crap, I need to reload'."
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 06:07 PM
Teal Musing's Avatar
Teal Musing Teal Musing is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 5th, 2014
RPXP: 50
Teal Musing
Posts: 85
As they entered the Treasure Box, the Bard gazed about them, noting as much information as possible about the establishment and its staff and clientele. Accordingly, she chose a seat that afforded a view of the room.

Mystery fish, lovely, she thought to herself, before pleasantly ordering the beef stew from the waitress.

Last edited by Teal Musing; Nov 1st, 2013 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Should have refreshed before posting.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 07:03 PM
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten is offline
Servant of the Tower
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 3rd, 2022
RPXP: 1516
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten
Posts: 3,975
Thamuz kept on guard here, even though he looked incredibly relaxed. Always best to keep the enemy (potential or founded) guessing. He had his suspicions of who the master was. Either it was blood and friendly, or it was family and foe. He wasn't sure he liked the odds, but he was hoping it would be his mother's brother, Uncle Maven. He eyed the Githyanki, always having marvelled them, and turned again to the ladies on the couch, nodding with a smile and wink to them.
__________________
"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."
-Vyvyan
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 07:10 PM
Demandred69's Avatar
Demandred69 Demandred69 is offline
Former Staff
Former Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 20th, 2022
RPXP: 452
Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69
Posts: 2,854
At The Treasure Box:

The wait for your meals isn't as long as expected. It seems most of the clients are too busy giving the dancers money to order food. As Nerra is handed her plate of food, she feels there's something fishy going on beyond the food. The red snapper looks safe to eat and smells incredible. Likewise, Kohana and Linath both find the stew enticing.
Linath looks all to eager to pay for the meals as he has his gold out even before Natania informs them it will cost 4 gold and 5 silver, minus additional drinks. The meals came with tea or warm mead. (additional drinks include: mead - 3silver, tea- 2 copper, Devil Whiskey- 5 gold, Ale- 5 copper, Hard Ale- 1 silver, and Unicorn Piss (ale)- 1 gold).
Water is 1 copper a mug.

Linath seems to have well more than the cost of the meal out when he asks about The Demon Sword. Natania freezes but quickly recovers. Did I hear you right? Demons Sword? She laughs. As you see, there are many demons here. You seek someone called such? Must be very strong to have such a name. Natania gives a smile. I may know of such a person with such a name. She holds her hand out for the gold . Specify amount So, If I may ask. Why do you seek this person?


Thamuz at the Warehouse :

The ladies on the couch , likewise, wink at Thamuz. They look at each other and giggle. The blonde hair man smiles and then motions to Clydus, So moit, where ye been oi dis toim? Port Proince too small for yoi sack? His laugh like a hyena's cackle.
Clydus shrugs. Goit me a goid employer. Sailerin dar Saphire Sea.
The githyanki finishes with his pistols and regards you and William with blank look. He then puts them, there are two, in a holster that goes round his slim shoulders and under his poncho. He then pulls out a kukri and begins to clean his fingernails.
...........

You do your best to look calm and collected but a chill runs down your spine. So many enemies. So many angry family members. Uncle Maven has had dealings with all sorts. You hope that these are in that category. But there's something about the flowers. The white and black flowers.
The door opens and many emotions come to you. Betrayal, Anger, Sadness, Confusion, Hate....

Well Well. Loik what the cat dragged in. So, what coin I do foi ya....Loittle Brother? The man who Thamuz idolized as a youth, the man who taught Thamuz love for the sea, the man who killed his father..........

The githyanki's hands are dangerously near the hilts of his pistols, militairy by their look. The blonde haired man looks surprised, Dat loittle Tamuz, Thad?
Thats him, Andy. Seems a boit boigga den afores, Dun hoi? Clydus says excitedly. He puffs out his chest, proud to have brought Thamuz to Thaddeus.
It's Judas, Andy., Thaddeus, no Judas, eyes don't move from you. You can feel him measuring every once of your existence, his eyes polluting your very soul- those dull violet orbs. Oi have to spoik to moi kin in private. Up the lot of yas oin give us some oirs, alone. The guards open the door and walk out. The githyanki gives Judas a casual glance then leaps up and with an awkward gate, limps out of the room, too. Clydus pats you on the shoulder and he and Andy walk out after. Judas motions for William to go into the hallway as well. When you reach protectively for the boy, Judas says ill be oi royt in da hall. None will hurt im. Oi goive ye my word. On Papa's grave ofcourse.
He frowns then. Oi forgot. You thank oi killed em. He puts his hand to his head. Oi your brother. Yer blood koin. Trust me. Goiv me a few moimerts ter put der truth down.

Last edited by Demandred69; Nov 2nd, 2013 at 07:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 01:14 AM
HaplessWithDice's Avatar
HaplessWithDice HaplessWithDice is offline
Now in Chibi style
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 2nd, 2022
RPXP: 124
HaplessWithDice HaplessWithDice
Posts: 898
Linath places 10 gold into the palm of her hand and smiles courteously. "We seek the Demon Blade to hire them. We have a very special job for them, and we feel it important that they be included in this." Linath's demeanor is the whole time very pleasant, conversational and sometimes business like. As if hiring the person was another day at the office.
__________________
"There is no such thing as over kill, just 'open fire' and 'crap, I need to reload'."
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 10:14 PM
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten is offline
Servant of the Tower
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 3rd, 2022
RPXP: 1516
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten
Posts: 3,975
Thamuz' fists clench in rage, whitening his knuckles. He could feel his heart pounding, the blood pumping adrenaline through him. His eyes took in everything about the Perception
Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (6)+10 Total = 16
room, everything about Judas, his Sense Motive
Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (14)+10 Total = 24
movements, his Perception to determine hidden threats
Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (16)+10 Total = 26
attire. Thamuz made a mental note to have Clydus tortured and killed when he got back to the ship. IF he got back to the ship. If, no, when a fight broke out he would settle with just putting a bullet into the man's frontal lobe. He kept an ear open in the hallway,
Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (3)+10 Total = 13
listening for William to make some sign of struggle. He glared to his brother Judas, hating himself for being lured into his trap. Hating Judas for killing their father and framing him. Hating this whole set up. The anger consumed him, but he did not let it control him. He simply spoke, slowly and purposefully.
"Oi sweah te ye, if so much's a single haiah on 'is 'ead 's put out'a place, Ahl butcha ye loik ye did fatha. Oi ain't tha lit'tle bruva ye lef' be'oind." His Intimidate
Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (18)+10 Total = 28
threat declared, his hands Sleight of Hand
Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (1)+10 Total = 11
secretly by the hilt of Curse Killer and his bottle of Spiderblood, ready to pull them and fire in an instant. "Now, wha's this awl about?"
__________________
"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."
-Vyvyan
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Cristal08Darkmoon's Avatar
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 21st, 2023
RPXP: 2591
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
Posts: 4,490
If there are lots of demons here, that could very well explain why everyone here is so simpleminded at the moment. Well, mostly the men but still.... Nerra narrowed her eyes. Why must everyone insist upon payment for a little bit of help? "I'll say this, the spirits led my friends and me here. I'm pretty sure the Demon Sword is a man. Know that he's here and that he likely has two-toned hair. Now, please, tell us where he is. My friend there is offering double what our meal is worth, unless of course, he wants a different drink. Personally, I'm fine with tea." Leaning an elbow on the table, she waved about the room. "If you don't help us, I suppose I could always help the rest of your patrons keep their valuables. I find spells are harder to work on someone when they know what's going on."

 
__________________
"When people say a knight's job is all glory, I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Often I can stop laughing before they edge away and talk about soothing drinks." ~Lord Raoul in Squire
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Teal Musing's Avatar
Teal Musing Teal Musing is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 5th, 2014
RPXP: 50
Teal Musing
Posts: 85
If Linath's move was unexpected, Nerra's was at the least amusing. There was something to be said for directness, and Kohana was currently withholding judgement on what exactly that would be in these two cases. The young woman had a natural inclination to impulsiveness, but didn't always appreciate the quality in others. Just now, she had to wonder whether it was impulsiveness or impatience that had caused Linath to chose this route, as she certainly doubted it was a lack of experience or intellect. Either way, this was not the approach Kohana would have favored. But the die was cast now, so the Bard sat back and watched.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Demandred69's Avatar
Demandred69 Demandred69 is offline
Former Staff
Former Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 20th, 2022
RPXP: 452
Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69
Posts: 2,854
At The Treasure Box:

Natania lifts a questioning eyebrow at the mention of spirits. Spirits? Really. You some kind of witch or necromaju? She tilts her head. You don't have the look of either. Odd. She seems to consider something. Your Demon Sword may be here. But why would... She frowns. he want to help you. He's a loner, you know. And I'm pretty sure he's retired. Atleast from THAT kind of stuff.
Nerra doesn't like (pretty sure) the mention of witch nor necromancer, but is determined to meet this Demon Sword. Linath moves the gold in his hand as if to entice the tiefling serving girl into saying more.
Oh, Please. You really think a few gold coins is going to make me take you to him. She smiles and waves her finger (not middle) at Linath. Naughty boy. I'm not that type o' girl. Besides, I really can't help you much. But I know I can bring someone over that knows him. A lot better than myself. Give me a few minutes. Ok.
She leaves your table and you begin to chat about the possibilities of what's to happen next. A few minutes later, the tall red-haired tiefling approaches your table. She seems unsure and a little angry. Close up you see her dark eyes are actually pupiless and blood red, giving her a wild and devilish look. She scans you each warily. Nat says you seek the Demon Sword. Is this true? Linath and Nerra both confirm so. Linath a little too eagerly. What do you want from him? He has little interest in the affairs of mundanes. She looks toward the stairs going up. I'm sure he's not interested.


Thamuz at The Sanctuary of Judas:

Judas snaps his fingers and the two young ladies exit out to the room from where he entered. He makes himself comfortable and looks at your hands. Still wid the vile spoidn blood, aye? Damn, that croip is awful. Now now. No noid fer drawing ye woipon. I moin no harm. Just shar'n a laugh wid me lil' bruda. He gives a little laugh. Judas never actually laughs. He pulls out a pipe and lights it. He puffs on it , ignoring you for the moment. Then he gives you a bored look. Oi a business proposition. But foist. Oi tell ye hoe Papa doid. He inhales and closes his eyes. It must be a powerful weed. Oi did gabe Papa poor advoice. An information not entirely troi. But it was to protect im. You soi, Hagis did him in. You know who Captain Hagis is. It was his ship that was there when the dragon attacked the Starwhisperer. It was his ship that likely took Vectissa. Hagis was after the soim thin as Papa. He woi afta the Clockwork Artifact. He pauses then continues. Hagis even hoives ya girly. That drow sweaty. Whats heh nam? He shrugs. Oi know as Oi been troi'n ta get da bastard for yars. Got a spoy that send note of her capture. An some goi nam Grabel or someti'n. Anyhows, You wan yer girl? You noid a crystal fer ye shoip. Oi got a spare, see. So, ye can hoiv it. Hunt down Papa's killer an save yer girly. Juss help me get moi artifact.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 08:07 AM
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten is offline
Servant of the Tower
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 3rd, 2022
RPXP: 1516
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten
Posts: 3,975
Thamuz listens Sense motive to determine lies
Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (10)+10 Total = 20
skeptically to Judas' words. The last time the two of them were together did not end so well, and he was determined to leave here on top. He pulled out a Koffin Nail and lit it, taking a deep drag. "Vectissa an' Abel, but ye'd know tha if ye wuhnt loyin'. Guessin' Clydus been ye spoy lon' 'nough to give ye bits of infamashion, loikly incomplete. If ye did 'ave a spoy on Hagis' ship an' awl this was true, ye know Oi'd need proof. 'Sides, ye wuh nevah one te give gifts freely, so wha's tha catch? Wha's this Aht'ifact."
__________________
"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."
-Vyvyan

Last edited by MalchiorTheForgotten; Nov 5th, 2013 at 08:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB