Game Thread Heading North - Page 9 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Demandred69's Avatar
Demandred69 Demandred69 is offline
Former Staff
Former Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 20th, 2022
RPXP: 452
Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69
Posts: 2,854
The Demon Sword has agreed to join you. He pats Linath on the shoulder on his way past. Lets get to your ship. Lead the way, Master Elf.

Mess Hall:

He roily is gonna kill me, Clydus says quietly. He is visibly shaking. Oi neber meant ye harm, Tamuz. Ye was me foist mate growd up. Juss that Thad...he allied wid this woich. She loike da Devil. Oi cross hers an she foind me. She gonna kill all ye if shoi not get that artifact thing dey loiks fer.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Cristal08Darkmoon's Avatar
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 21st, 2023
RPXP: 2591
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
Posts: 4,490
"Captain Thamuz will want to meet you, if for no reason other than you are new to the ship." Nerra fell into step with the Demon Sword. She started figuring out how to meet the Demon Sword's demands without messing with the usual flow of shipboard activities.

By the time they reached the Starwhisperer, Nerra tought that she had just about everything worked out. She thanked Sharkbait and Blackear for accompanying her. "Linath, can you find the Captain and tell him I'd like to meet with him in the infirmary shortly? I'll show the Demon Sword to his cabin. Kohana, please find Shandar. I need to speak with her." tasks assigned to two of the newest crew, Nerra turned and started below decks. "If you'll follow me, I'll show you to your cabin. I hold a few diifferent roles aboard this ship: ship's doctor, chief steward/cook and, to a degree, boson. If you need anything, either come find me or ask a spirit to fetch me. Even if you can't see or sense them there are several aboard and they usually relay messages to me." Nerra paused before the door to guest cabin #3. "This will be your cabin for the duration of your stay with us. Go ahead and take a look inside."

The black Kashan woman waited patiently as her new companion took a look at the small room. She led the way to the infirmary as soon as the Demon Sword indicated he was ready. "Usually, if I'm not in the galley, I can be found here. Don't suppose you've got somethin we could call you besides Demon Sword?"
__________________
"When people say a knight's job is all glory, I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Often I can stop laughing before they edge away and talk about soothing drinks." ~Lord Raoul in Squire

Last edited by Cristal08Darkmoon; Dec 13th, 2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: hoping adding more will get more posts up
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old Dec 13th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Teal Musing's Avatar
Teal Musing Teal Musing is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 5th, 2014
RPXP: 50
Teal Musing
Posts: 85
"Certainly," the Bard replied.

The newest member of their party was a bit unsettling, but then nothing about their quest was in the realm of ordinary. As Nerra took the Demon Sword to his new quarters, Kohana went in search of Shandar.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 10:49 PM
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten is offline
Servant of the Tower
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 3rd, 2022
RPXP: 1516
MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten MalchiorTheForgotten
Posts: 3,975
At mention of the witch, Thamuz' eyes grow wide. He moves in on Clydus, taking the man by the shoulders, Intimidate
Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (7)+10 Total = 17
glaring into his eyes as he blows smoke Diplomacy
Dice Roll:
1d20+10 (4)+10 Total = 14
out the side of his mouth, to not get in in his face. "Wha'dya mean 'e alloid wiv a witch? Which witch? Details!"

OOC: Not sure if my "Famous" ability works on my own ship? If so, add +2 to each of those rolls.

Famous:
 
__________________
"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."
-Vyvyan
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 02:29 AM
SniperWolf's Avatar
SniperWolf SniperWolf is offline
R.I.P. Dungeon Master
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 26th, 2020
RPXP: 196
SniperWolf SniperWolf
Posts: 1,554
Cadriana explodes with anger at the mention of the witch. Her last memories of her village flashes through her mind as she slams her fists down at the table hard feeling her hand throb in the process. She quickly stands and rushes over to Clydus glaring at him with deadly intent. "Where is the witch? TELL ME!! She owes me for my family and I got a bullet with her name on it." Cadriana clenches he fists once more, her eyes wide and heavy breath, barely able to contain her anger and aggression.
__________________
You know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed - Zoe Washburne
Let me out of this cage, I don't need these wings, I don't need this rage - Raging Raven


Total Natural 1's: 13 Total Natural 20's: 12 Date Started: 11/19/07
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Demandred69's Avatar
Demandred69 Demandred69 is offline
Former Staff
Former Staff
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 20th, 2022
RPXP: 452
Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69 Demandred69
Posts: 2,854
Mess Hall with Clydus:

Who an uck are you? Clydus does his best to brush Cadriana off. Oi ain know wha da woicch be en ow. Leave moi lone crazy loidy. He is shaking quite a bit. Cadriana caught him off guard and he seems quite scared of her now, switching his focus away from Thamuz.
In the end it seems there isn't much information to be gotten from the thug. He is obviously deathly afraid of Judas. He also seems to know little about the witch except she has a certain connection to the dead. And both she and Judas are murderous and have an agenda of their own. A number of the crew offer to throw him off board once the ship is airborne. Ferrez suggests locking him up. It seems Clydus is in no condition to betray anyone, yet reluctant to help anyone either. He seems perfectly happy playing the part of the miserable silent bloke.

Nerra, Linath, and Kohana return with a tall lean figure in spikey black armor with a huge sword. The Demon Sword says nothing when introduced, beyond Where are my quarters? Nerra and Kohana offer to accommodate this individual as well as watch him.


Here ends Chapter 1 (heading North Part 1)

Everyone Level Up !!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB