Game Thread Episode 1: King of the Underworld - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > King of the Underworld
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 06:28 AM
Djxyz2's Avatar
Djxyz2 Djxyz2 is offline
Mr Muscly
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 27th, 2019
RPXP: 176
Djxyz2 Djxyz2
Posts: 639
Episode 1: King of the Underworld

Hillengaurd


After many days of badass walking, badass talking and badass-ness, you managed to reach Hillenguard, famed city of the King of the Underworld. You walk down the darkened, rainy alleys, avoiding plauged rats and diseased people. You notice that there are a lot of these sick people wandering, muttering to themselves and sleeping against walls. Sure there's the normal men dressed in black coats, others tattooed up and walking around staring at you occasionally but that's what you expect from the darkest city for miles. You'd expect a number of crimes to be happening just out here on the street, but no ones going to just let you get away with murder here, the darkest city means the crookest cops and deadliest too. You see what was the beginnings or a fist fight get shutdown in seconds by a number of security clothed in all silver, but not with talking they simply grabbed both men and snapped their legs to prevent them from moving, like I said security is tough here. One man is unaffected by this though, the King. Some rumours say that these silver clotted security men are actually his, but who knows.

As you make your way through the city you eventually reach the biggest pub you can find. "The Hallowed Eagle". You walk in and already you can feel the air of intimidation set throughout the place. The barkeep is behind some sort of glass with a tiny gap big enough for money and drinks to pass by, there's men playing some cards, others watching ladies dance and a few sitting in tight groups discussing what seems to be important information. You do notice three key things though, the lack of security in here except for the one guy standing at the stairs to the top floor, a woman dressed in hot red sitting at the end of the bar talking to a number of men and finally a man with extremely white hair sitting amongst a group of men playing cards.

InstructionsTake me through your first entrance to the city, your way to the pub and finally what you do in the pub. Don't be afraid to swear.


Woman in Red


White Haired Man


Man at Stairs

Last edited by Djxyz2; Feb 7th, 2014 at 06:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Thorne's Avatar
Thorne Thorne is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 28th, 2014
RPXP: 42
Thorne
Posts: 99
The city skyline loomed high and dark, barely visible against the dark background of the sky. Guy took a moment to appreciate it, before the first light drops of rain sprinkled his face. He pulled his long coat tighter around his body and set his hat firmly on his head. He had heard from a contact of his about a certain bar, and hoped he remembered the directions well enough to navigate in the gloom.
The streets were dirty and dark, the rain was not enough to wash away the stench of garbage and offal rotting in the dingy alleys. It felt like home. All cities, no matter how glorious or important, had districts like this, here, the entire city was like that. Guy made a note of the guard's behavior. To him, it was nothing new, except these ones could beat you openly, instead of taking you to a back alley somewhere. A filthy beggar walked up to him, holding his hands out.
"Alms, alms for the poor. The gods will bless you."
Guy took one look as his face, covered with weeping sores, and moved on.
"Sorry, I got nothing for you."
But the man was persistent, following Guy with his hands out, pleading. Guy took a quick look around. There were two guards, but they were busy breaking up a fight. He made sure their backs were turned, and lashed out with his foot, kicking the beggar's legs out from under him. The man hit the pavement hard, crying out with pain. Guy immediately grabbed the front of his shirt and hauled him up.
"Hah! Watch your feet sir! Nasty spill you took there. The rain makes these stones quite slick."
The guards glanced at him for but a moment, then turned back to their original work, satisfied that nothing untoward was happening. Guy waited until they were looking away again, then shoved the man away.
"Stay away," he hissed, "If you know what's good for you."
The man scurried off without looking at Guy, limping slightly. Other beggars drew away as Guy approached, and he wasn't bothered again until he reached the bar.
Guy took a moment upon entering to shed his oil coat and hat, draping it over one arm. He took an appraising gaze around the room, making special not of the lone guard, and his gaze lingered slightly on the woman in red. He made his way to the table where they were playing at cards. He watched the game for a while and then approached them.
"What's it take to get dealt in?"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Invalid User's Avatar
Invalid User Invalid User is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 9th, 2014
RPXP: 344
Invalid User Invalid User Invalid User Invalid User
Posts: 171
Vermin... They were everywhere. Each step down the street in this place found him accosted by vulgarity and perversion. This place would need to be cleansed after the fall of the Temple. Not now, though... Not yet.. Before he could act out the intricate fantasy of slaughter in his head, Saint Marcus of the Ash needed these rats. These vile men and women were his stepping stones and with each new acquaintance and bargain he was closer to the power he sought. The power I deserve! The Scion of Darkness scowled, the force of his gaze causing some of the less badass inhabitants to shrink away from him. The marring of his too perfect angelic face with that scowl mixed with the forge darkened scales of Nagloom and the many weapons sticking out at various angles of his body proved enough to dissuade most of the badasses from interacting with Marcus and that was fine with him.

The Hallowed Eagle came into view just in time. If I have to watch this filth scurry about any longer, I may not be able to control myself. His hands flexed, opening and closing, and it took everything in him not to lash out at passersby. Once inside the pub Marcus ignored the card game and the woman in red, having no interest in either. Cards were a waste of time and since he left the temple he could not drum up the desire for a woman or a man. Sex was a perverse act used to subjugate and assert dominance by those who could not do so by other means. The Guard at the stairs got a cursory glance before Marcus made his way to the bar.

"Red wine. Just give me the whole bottle." He cursed silently to himself. Damned Angel blood! He could stand no alcoholic beverage other than wine and he loathed the sickly sweet taste of it. It reminded him of the smell of decay. Marcus needed the buzz, though. The disgusting liquid sliding down his throat was a comfort and helped to suppress the murderous pride and rage that constantly filled him to bursting. While he waited for the Bartender, he studied the Pub's other occupants. He didn't hide his pointed glances and he did nothing to erase the sneer that made it's way onto his silver framed face.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 11:44 PM
KingOldBoy KingOldBoy is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 18th, 2014
RPXP: 136
KingOldBoy KingOldBoy
Posts: 303
Damnned longshanks. Tick Tukk has never smelt anything so foul and he's been on the wrong end of bumblestang's backside. Look at these disorganized creatures, they scurry around like bugs from underneath a rock. Ha! Soon they will be underneath my heel. Tick Tukk observed the people on the streets, the only ones he knew to fear were the ones in silver. He has heard whispers that they belong directly to "the king". Tick Tukk knew one thing to be true, he wanted those men in silver. He would soon be the new King and would have those men in the very shiny suits follow his orders. "Take that Chief Ukk Lict!" he screamed out loud as he approached a building called the "Hallowed Eagle".

Tick Tukk swung the doors wide open and yelled, "All hail Tick Tukk! Your new king! And he struck a pose... "And hold!" Very good Tick Tukk. He walked in and observed his new subjects. Look at them, they walk around like they don't even notice me.... "Ooh shiny red dress!"

Tick Tukk ran full speed towards the end of the bar. Climbed a stool and once again announced himself, "I am Tick Tukk! And that is a very red dress and you will be mine"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 12:23 AM
MundayKnight's Avatar
MundayKnight MundayKnight is offline
Now a Wizard
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 9th, 2023
RPXP: 12597
MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight
Posts: 7,974
These poor, wretched creatures. One day I shall bring peace to your souls, though for now I must simply move on. As Tharik passed an alleyway he heard the sounds of a shuffle. After a look he found a man positioning himself over a woman and the woman's screams penetrated the air like the shrill of a dying rabbit. Wicked fool, ohh well I suppose I will have to dirty my hands a bit early. As this thought passes through Tharik's mind he calls to the young man "Remove yourself from her and face me child." The man looked over his shoulder and nearly started laughing. "Well if you want a toss in the hay you will have to wait a minute, this little lady has my full attention first." Tharik drew his bow as the man began turning back. I gave him a chance, now I shall give his soul its proper release. As the thought ended so did the life of the would be assailant. The woman screamed again as the hot blood poured into her face but then moved the body and came to Tharik, "Thank you, thank you sir. I cannot repay you for your kindness but thank you." "Hush now child, rest your head upon my shoulder and I shall heal all of your wounds." And so she did, and so he did as well.

After using the clothes from the recently departed to wipe the blood off of himself Tharik goes back into the street and makes his way to the Hallowed Eagle inn. What he saw upon the streets made him queasy but he was not required to stop at any other point so made the rest of the trip in short order.

Upon entering the Inn Tharik took a moment to observe the crowd,
Dice perception:
1d20+9 (1)+9 Total = 10
looking for anyone of interest. The first one that stood out to him was the bouncer, larger than most anyone else in the room and obviously well trained he stood with an easy grace, firm knowledge in his own prowess. The second being of interest was the one playing at cards, his hair marked him as something subtly different. Lastly his gaze was drawn tot he woman in the red dress, she was uncommonly beautiful but something about her stirred something in him far more than her appearance.

After looking around more thoroughly he found a man who looked much like the bouncer, though obviously not a worker, a being armored in black, and a goblin dressed like a dragon. While others in the room still held interest these three stood out far more than most.
__________________
Update: Out of the hospital, long story short had a blood clot that didn't break up with medicine that wreaked a bit of havoc on my lungs, seem to be past the worst of it just some breathing troubles remain.

Last edited by MundayKnight; Feb 9th, 2014 at 12:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 03:05 AM
Djxyz2's Avatar
Djxyz2 Djxyz2 is offline
Mr Muscly
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 27th, 2019
RPXP: 176
Djxyz2 Djxyz2
Posts: 639
Guy and the White Haired Boy


"What's it take to get dealt in?" the brown haired man asked.
Two of the larger men in black turn to look at you. One of them an orc with a glass eye and long slit arcross his cheek and a braided mohawk grunts, the other a human with short cropped brown hair and missing a few teeth. The third one is wearing a kabuki mask. He stands up, 8 feet tall and he leers over you.
"20 gold starting pot if you think you're brave enough." he growl through the mask, voice clearly not that of a person. The white haired boy remains just grins at you, as if inviting you to join in.


Marcus and the Bartender


The bartender slides the bottle of red wine to the man clotted in black armour. Up close you though the glass you notice the bartenders interesting looking tattoo's. If you knew a bit about Knowledge: Religion Checkreligion, then you might know what these tattoo's are. He looks up at you expressionless, then after staring for a while his lips turn into a weary smile. He turns around and quickly pulls a number of bottles down and begins to mix a concotion of drinks together. He turns back around and slides a glass to you with a paper next to it.
"This one is on the house, I call it "Black Wolf" your aura reminds me of it." the note says.
You look back up at the man and he opens his mouth to reveal he has no tounge.


Tick Tukk and the Woman in Red
As you bounce onto the chair you notice none of the people around the woman in red have moved, they all just seem to ignore you. After you yell and scream a little bit more, none of them notice you, but you see the woman in red giggling to herself a little.
"Could you fine boys go get me a drink please." he soft lips say to the men around her.
They run off in hopes to please her.
"Why don't you come a little closer cutie" she motions her finger to you.
"Tell me about yourself." her smile makes you feel a little warm inside.


Tharik and .... himself?
Your perception check reveals nothing, in fact you think you might be slightly If you a roll a 1, funny stuff happens.blinded You begin to scream and hold your eyes, you fall to the ground screaming in pain as your eyeballs feel like they're melting out of your head. You flashback to the alley when you saved that woman, you remember she leant her head on your shoulder, she left a little kiss on your cheek and from that part of your face you feel a burning sensation. As you scream the bouncer by the stairs comes over and throws you out. You hit the ground with a slight bump. After a few minutes the pain goes away somehow and you are now outside the pub. You swear to yourself a little before you notice an alleyway to the left of the building and you see what seems to be a young batboy motioning you to come to him.


OOCTHANKS EVERYONE FOR NOT GOING TO THE SAME PERSON HAHAHA!

Last edited by Djxyz2; Feb 9th, 2014 at 03:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 09:31 AM
KingOldBoy KingOldBoy is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 18th, 2014
RPXP: 136
KingOldBoy KingOldBoy
Posts: 303
Ha! Now this is how Tick Tukk likes it. A longshank with a brain. This woman recognizes Tick Tukk's greatness. “I better give Red what she wants! Tick Tukk thinks very loudlyout loud.
“Well Red, it all start with Tick Tukk coming out of the dog-eating flower. Most day that 17 doges were... Tick Tukk doesn't know moderation, when this poor woman asked to know a little she got everything.
“...And that's when me and Bikt Heart went behind the bushes and disemboweled the dog. Best birthday ever! The next day Bikt was dead, but... The rate at which Tick Tukk spoke was lightning on speed. As Tick Tukk recounted his first pus filled blister, he realized how fast he was talking and how awesome it was. Now distracted he said, “Tick Tukk talk fast. Impressed? Yes, I know you are. Red lady, Tick Tukk will soon be king here and every king needs a... Oh what was the longshamk word for it? Right! Every king needs a concubine. What do you say? Yes?"
 

Last edited by KingOldBoy; Feb 9th, 2014 at 09:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 03:18 PM
MundayKnight's Avatar
MundayKnight MundayKnight is offline
Now a Wizard
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 9th, 2023
RPXP: 12597
MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight
Posts: 7,974
After a quick shake of his head Tharik goes to the strange boy to see what he wants. "Who are you boy and what would you have of me?"
__________________
Update: Out of the hospital, long story short had a blood clot that didn't break up with medicine that wreaked a bit of havoc on my lungs, seem to be past the worst of it just some breathing troubles remain.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 04:19 AM
Djxyz2's Avatar
Djxyz2 Djxyz2 is offline
Mr Muscly
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 27th, 2019
RPXP: 176
Djxyz2 Djxyz2
Posts: 639
Tick Tukk and the Woman in Red
"Hehehehe oh honey how you make me laugh." she giggles. She twirls her long brown hair between her fingers as you talk, her blue eyes drawing you in. As you mention the term "king" she has a little glimpse in her eye.
"King" what do you mean by king sweetheart?" she asks batting her eyelashes.
(Option: Tell her why you're here and everything about the king or roll a will save if you choose not too.)


Tharik and the Rat Boy
"You want in yes yes." the boy mutters quickly pointing to the tavern.
"Come, come" he yanks on your sleeve and he begins to run down the alley.
You follow him hesitantly keeping your Perception Checkeyes open for danger when eventually you reach a part of the alley with two very blue walls.
He points to a small hole in the side of the wall and manages to crawl through it, he sticks his out the hole and says.
"Come, come" waiting for you too begin following him.
(Choose to follow the rat boy or walk away.)


Marcus and the Bartender
You notice the bottles he's using are just simple liquor bottles, some brandy, whiskey, food colouring, liquorice all just normal ingredients really nothing special. You sense his motive which is purely just for you too enjoy the drink, he likes to mix drinks, because he's a bartender, duh. You detect good on the bartender and your hand begins to burn in Defs not goodpain.
He looks up at you as you twiddle and turn, and he smiles which effectively for him is a laugh.
He passes you another note which says:
"You're new around here, what's your name, tell me your story." he smiles leaning onto the bar table, giving you his full attention.

Last edited by Djxyz2; Feb 10th, 2014 at 04:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 04:39 AM
Thorne's Avatar
Thorne Thorne is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 28th, 2014
RPXP: 42
Thorne
Posts: 99
(OOC: Black hair actually. It's damn hard to find an exact picture of what you want. And a three-day beard. I was going for more general attitude. Now end vain character obsessing.)

Guy stared up at the man in the mask, not flinching or backing down. He held his gaze for a moment, then grinned.
"Sounds lovely, deal me in."
Guy sat so that he could get a good look at the room. As he played, he scoped out the bar. As per habit, he checked out possible exit points, any dangerous looking characters, especially loud ones who looked like they might cause trouble. His gaze found the lady in red more times than he cared to admit.
(OOC: For the card game if needed)
Dice Bluff:
1d20+5 (15)+5 Total = 20


"If I'm going to make it in this town, I'll need a crew. Really wish things hadn't ended like that between me and Vinnie the Hammer. Could have brought some of the boys with me. Aw well, burnt bridges and all that."
He mused to himself.
He eyed his playing companions.
"One of these guys? The half-orc seems like right good thumper, but I've never known one who could take orders for long. This bloke is just filthy, I may a gutter rat from Southside, but I got class now. To many unknowns about the face here. The kid? What's his game?"
He played a few more hands, then his curiosity got the better of him. He nodded his head at the red lady.
"What's her deal? Some sort of local knob?"
Before his playing companions could answer, a scream pierced the air. Everyone at the table jumped, Guy came to his feet, ready for action. But it was only a dwarf, his distress seemed caused by and limited to himself. Guy didn't look at the dwarf, but rather at everything else, in case it was some sort of distraction for a job going down. But nothing happened as far as he could tell, and the bouncer soon disposed of the offending patron. Guy soon settled down to the game with the rest, picking up his cards from where he lay them face down.
"Entertainment in this establishment is a bit wanting, eh?" he winked "Who's play was it?"
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 04:49 AM
Djxyz2's Avatar
Djxyz2 Djxyz2 is offline
Mr Muscly
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 27th, 2019
RPXP: 176
Djxyz2 Djxyz2
Posts: 639
Guy and the White Haired Boy
They all grin when you agree to play. You sit down and begins to gaze around the room noting any strategic points if you will.
You see one door which is where you came from, the stair case where the bouncer is which leads to another level possibly balcony level, and behind the bartender you see another door which me lead to some back way exit. The you notice the other few interesting people talking to the other interning characters. As you muse to himself you notice the orc staring at you, not past you not glancing but staring at you.
The game goes on and you win a few hands, the white haired boy wins a few, the orc wins a few the masked man wins a few but the other guy is losing, he flops out and gets up to go, but as he does the white haired boy looks up at him and coughs. The man pulls out a wad of cash and places it on the table and then leaves.

"What's her deal? Some sort of local knob?" you say. The mask man lets out a hearty laugh as the does the white haired boy. The orc on the other hand isn't impressed. "You have problem with fine lady" he grunts eyeing you as you're all playing cards. The dwarves scream doesn't phase the white haired boy at all in fact he seems to be grinning. If you look closely you notice that the dwarves face is melted off, as if he was burnt really badly.

You look down at your hand and at the table and notice you have a flush in hand. The white haired boy turns to you and asks.
"So what's your business here." his smooth voices echoes through your mind as you place your bet.

Last edited by Djxyz2; Feb 10th, 2014 at 04:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 05:16 AM
Thorne's Avatar
Thorne Thorne is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 28th, 2014
RPXP: 42
Thorne
Posts: 99
"My business? Why, opportunity is my business. I am a man of many and varied talents. Can't just rest on an easy thing and go to fat, where's the fun in that? Where's the challenge, I ask you? Somewhere in this city there's a big break waiting, and it will be Guy Southside who takes full advantage of that, you mark my words."
Dice Bluff (if needed):
1d20+5 (3)+5 Total = 8

He turns to the orc, a disarming smile on his lips.
"Meant no disrespect to the lady good sir. Bit rough of speech I am, gets me in trouble sometimes, but I'm incorrigible I am. No, just curious is all."
He glanced once more at her.
"She does seem to command attention. I raise, by the way."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 05:53 AM
Invalid User's Avatar
Invalid User Invalid User is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 9th, 2014
RPXP: 344
Invalid User Invalid User Invalid User Invalid User
Posts: 171
The heat of his hand was a welcome pain. Had Marcus' inspection gone much differently, he would have left both the bottle and the mixed drink at the bar and found a table. The Black Wolf eh... This Bartender had to have an ulterior motive but it couldn't be anything too personal. No one in this area knew Marcus to be what he was. The part-Angel downs the drink in front of him and waits. Ashes.. The drink tasted less like ashes than normal and the burn... He could feel the fire of the drink in his very soul and it satisfied him in a way that no other ever could.

"Potent." Was all he said while uncorking the wine and taking a swig. The wine tasted better and cooled where the other had heated. The bartender knew what he was doing. "I'm not one for chatting up strangers but I'll make you a deal. I'll tell you a little about me and you tell me a little about your tattoos until we are both satisfied." The sneer so often affixed to his face had been replaced by a somberness mixed with genuine curiosity. Marcus took another swig of his wine while he waited for the Bartender to write out his response. "Add your name to that note, as well. Names have a certain power and if we are to share knowledge, we might as well be trading power."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 01:12 PM
MundayKnight's Avatar
MundayKnight MundayKnight is offline
Now a Wizard
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 9th, 2023
RPXP: 12597
MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight MundayKnight
Posts: 7,974
Tharik
Dice perception:
1d20+9 (7)+9 Total = 16
pays close attention to his surroundings but is still somewhat bothered by the pain his eyes had just experienced. He follows the boy but before going in he
Dice perception:
1d20+9 (13)+9 Total = 22
looks closely at the strange wall.
__________________
Update: Out of the hospital, long story short had a blood clot that didn't break up with medicine that wreaked a bit of havoc on my lungs, seem to be past the worst of it just some breathing troubles remain.

Last edited by MundayKnight; Feb 10th, 2014 at 01:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 01:43 PM
KingOldBoy KingOldBoy is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 18th, 2014
RPXP: 136
KingOldBoy KingOldBoy
Posts: 303
OOCRolls were made in the OOC thread Tick-Tukk Rolls


Tick Tukk was familiar with magic and he knows when someone is casting spells on him and he doesn't take it well. Tick Tukk swings his arms wildly and knock drinks and ashtrays off the bar and tables and starts to yell,
"LADY IN RED! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MY GOALS YOU JUST NEED TO ASK! NO MAGIC NEEDED! I WILL GLADLY TELL YOU!"

Tick Tukk casts Color Spray on the woman and then starts to tell her, "I will definately become the king of this city. I will rise to the top of all you longshanks and you will all worship me. No matter the cost."

As he says this he will pull out his crossbow and pump a bolt into the woman in red (coup de grace if she is unconscious).

Last edited by KingOldBoy; Feb 10th, 2014 at 03:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:35 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB