Chapter 1: Attack! - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Nevrend's Avatar
Nevrend Nevrend is offline
Posting Rate Slowed
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 29th, 2020
RPXP: 1666
Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend
Posts: 1,408
The extremely plain man quickly slips behind a cart. In moments a bandit walks out from behind the cart and heads towards the ratkin.

Dice Disguise check:
d20+20 (20)+20 Total = 40


"The boss wants you to head over to him." The bandit says to the ratkin. "He seemed rather mad. Don't worry, I'll finish up here."
Dice Bluff Check:
d20+13 (15)+13 Total = 28
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 12:32 AM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
Co-GM here, Daylight savings shenanigans are catching up with Dee. Here's the map of the village as current: https://app.roll20.net/join/345168/n-Np2w Get yourself on there for now, the main game will still run on this site, but this roll20 place will host our maps, combat, dungeon crawling needs. Have a good night everyone, we'll keep rolling come tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 12:58 AM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
Quote:
"Look pal, why doncha just go back to sleep, hm?" the man in the middle says. "Else we's might be taking that lovely hammer of yours."
Even with his lacking observational skills, Gamagori can understand the threat quite clearly. Nostrils flaring, Gamagori quietly murmurs, "Well then, looks like I've found you. You'll return everything you've stolen and serve time for your crimes." Carefully following noise ordinance, the giant charges forward without any form of warcry and swings his hammer in a wide arc over the kobold's head, on a crash course for the central bandit's torso.

Attacking for Non-Lethal Damage.
Dice Power Attack Cleave:
1d20+9 (15)+9 Total = 24

Dice Damage:
3d6+15 (3, 6, 5)+15 Total = 29


Dice Power Attack Cleave:
1d20+9 (1)+9 Total = 10

Dice Damage:
3d6+15 (3, 1, 1)+15 Total = 20
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Lina Inverse's Avatar
Lina Inverse Lina Inverse is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 26th, 2014
RPXP: 50
Lina Inverse
Posts: 63
Duderlybob: The kobold stumbles back and squeaks as the two other bandits crash into each other and go rolling off tangled with each other down the road. "H-Hey! Backup! I need back up!"

Nevrend: The rat grumbles, "Who, Devin? Dammit, what is it this this time? I'm getting real tired of his sh1t." Just then they both hear the kobold call for backup. "Grah!" The rat grunts, then gets up and starts off toward the commotion. "We're coming, we're coming!"

Last edited by Lina Inverse; Mar 12th, 2014 at 02:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Fang727's Avatar
Fang727 Fang727 is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2014
RPXP: 0
Fang727
Posts: 26
what does the bandit hideout look like? so i can figure out what i can do from there.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Fang727's Avatar
Fang727 Fang727 is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2014
RPXP: 0
Fang727
Posts: 26
Duderlybob move your character unless your hammer has a reach of 20 feet.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
I do indeed have a reach of 20 feet.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Fang727's Avatar
Fang727 Fang727 is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2014
RPXP: 0
Fang727
Posts: 26
note to self do not make Duderlybob angry at me and if i do stay far away from him
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 12:48 AM
Lina Inverse's Avatar
Lina Inverse Lina Inverse is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 26th, 2014
RPXP: 50
Lina Inverse
Posts: 63
Fang727: Scara and Ruina follow the tracks a little ways into the forrest not too far out of town, but it's just too dark in the woods to do much at this hour. It's a -6 to track things when its this dark. You could probably track it fine once the sun rises, though. Besides, this is the thinly-veiled-excuse-to-form-a-party part of the game.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 12:56 AM
nevets70's Avatar
nevets70 nevets70 is offline
Young Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 23rd, 2014
RPXP: 0
nevets70
Posts: 25
Did I see where the raven went or did anything happen?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 01:26 AM
Lina Inverse's Avatar
Lina Inverse Lina Inverse is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 26th, 2014
RPXP: 50
Lina Inverse
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevets70 View Post
Did I see where the raven went or did anything happen?
The raven flies to the next building over and perches on the chimney.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 01:57 AM
nevets70's Avatar
nevets70 nevets70 is offline
Young Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 23rd, 2014
RPXP: 0
nevets70
Posts: 25
I've already loaded up my cart and followed him though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevets70 View Post
Seeing the beckons from Unaghi, the Grippli hurriedly starts to throw trinkets into pouches, items into casks, and throws everything on the cart that is harnessed to a shaggy, slobbering monster of a dog. Seeing that Unaghi has already flown away, he jumps on the Dog. Move Mjesto! MOVE.

Dice * Riding:
1d20+6 (2)+6 Total = 8

Last edited by nevets70; Mar 13th, 2014 at 02:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 03:25 AM
nightmarestallion nightmarestallion is offline
Wyrmling
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 18th, 2014
RPXP: 0
nightmarestallion
Posts: 5
Yamza lands, with a pretty wild stumble. He looks around, embarrassed. Luckily, nobody saw that!

He heads through the treeline until he reaches the city, noticing trails of smoke and the screams of peasants.

He decides to head for town square, but is keeping an ear out for some action he can get himself into.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Hemlocke Hemlocke is offline
Very Young Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 14th, 2014
RPXP: 0
Hemlocke
Posts: 6
In the center of the city, a large tree sits, inside, wrapped in the grasp of nature Tyr sleeps, as events transpire he becomes aware of the surroundings and the chaos that is unfolding. It seems I am needed my friend, release me from your grasp.

The Tree's trunk unfolds and Try steps out of the hollow. as he take up his axe and steps toward the commotion the tree simply folds shut behind him. Quickly the Wolf is on the hunt.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Fang727's Avatar
Fang727 Fang727 is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 17th, 2014
RPXP: 0
Fang727
Posts: 26
I am going to roll to see if i see the trail. also i can have Ruina use sent:P but i will just camp for the night after i find a good tree to sleep in.
Dice survival at a -6:
1d20+5 (11)+5 Total = 16

"this tree looks good Ruina, lets camp here for the night" Ruina jumps up the tree after Scara climbs up to the high foliage. "we will follow those bandits in the morning but for now i will look into the heart of the cards"
Scara pulls a very fine looking taro card deck out of his pack and begins to read the cards. " cards of old and family, tell me what i do not see, what will lead me to find my path?" cards begin to glow.
Dice fortune telling:
1d20+11 (12)+11 Total = 23

Last edited by Fang727; Mar 13th, 2014 at 10:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB