Chapter 1: Attack! - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 01:31 AM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
Also, for every size category larger than your opponent you are, that's a +4 to Intimidate. Not sure if that was part of your original roll or not, but on most of these guys your check was a 13, against the kobold, 17.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 01:32 AM
Hemlocke Hemlocke is offline
Very Young Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 14th, 2014
RPXP: 0
Hemlocke
Posts: 6
I am not find of seeing people taken advantage of... beyond that friend or foe is yet to be seen.

Tyr steps out into the street and begins chanting, thrusting a hand out at the bandits to his south, a ball of fire forms over the bandit standing closest to him that is still a threat. If you Brigands doubt the conviction of my words let me show you through deed!

Flaming Sphere
Dice Roll:
3d6+0 (2, 1, 3)+0 Total = 6
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 01:34 AM
Hemlocke Hemlocke is offline
Very Young Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 14th, 2014
RPXP: 0
Hemlocke
Posts: 6
OOC: Lena, I missed your post before i posted again, ignore the Flaming Sphere attack, but Jeremy the words were still said to you.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
The large man grunts at the response and withdraws his hand. "Well that was a half-hearted response." Turning and marching down the road, Gamagori kicks the weapon away from the unconscious kobold, then proceeds to thrust the head of the pike down upon it.

Dice Sunder:
3d6+15 (2, 1, 5)+15 Total = 23

Dice Sunder:
3d6+15 (6, 4, 2)+15 Total = 27


The weapon and shield both snap in half, the metal of the small blade snapping and a web of cracks forming over its entirety. When he removes the hammer, the blade completely falls to pieces. He then picks up the unconscious kobold, then does the same with the human bandit and his weapon in turn.

Dice Sunder:
3d6+15 (2, 1, 6)+15 Total = 24


The same fate meets the human's weapon. Then Gamagori stares blankly at the wall for a few moments, the glistening golden hammer held in one hand, it's certainly the most impressive thing of the large man still dressed in his pajamas. "Does anyone know where the local law enforcement is?"

Last edited by Duderlybob; Mar 14th, 2014 at 11:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 11:15 PM
Lina Inverse's Avatar
Lina Inverse Lina Inverse is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 26th, 2014
RPXP: 50
Lina Inverse
Posts: 63
Between a massive wolf man and a massive hammer-wielding man, the four bandits left decide that fighting these guys is most certainly NOT worth their time. The bandit closest to Gamagori and Tyr quickly untangles himself and goes bolting off around the back of the inn, while his nearby comrade runs down the road to the south. The final two bandits book it to the east exit in the direction of the wagon, only to find a man standing in their way. The closer of the two takes his chance and tries to run past.

Gamagori, Sven, and Yanza: An attack of opportunity presents itself! What will you do?

Last edited by Lina Inverse; Mar 14th, 2014 at 11:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
We'll take that opportunity of course! Ignore previous sundering attempts, that assumed that "bandits ran away" meant "combat over, go about your business."

Dice Power Attack:
1d20+9 (16)+9 Total = 25

Dice Non Lethal Damage:
3d6+15 (2, 4, 5)+15 Total = 26
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 11:25 PM
Lina Inverse's Avatar
Lina Inverse Lina Inverse is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 26th, 2014
RPXP: 50
Lina Inverse
Posts: 63
Gamagori sends yet another bandit flying with an upswing of his hammer. The bandit face-plants on the road, a few teeth short of what he just had.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 01:03 AM
nevets70's Avatar
nevets70 nevets70 is offline
Young Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 23rd, 2014
RPXP: 0
nevets70
Posts: 25
All of the sudden, the bandit was watching up the road spins and around and rushes in his direction. "Woaah!" He mutters, and and darts further down the alley. only about 15 feet Turning around he draws his blades in case he was followed. Then all of the sudden, instead of seeing someone chase him, he sees another one of the bandits flying through the air and crash into the street. "WOAAH!!" he exclaims as his eyes grow wide. Curiosity over takes his wariness and he rushes back to his corner perch, and looks back around the corner.

Dice Stealth:
1d20+15 (3)+15 Total = 18


Unaghi also sees a random guy being launched in the street, and decides that she needs to take a look. She flutters over to the next building and perches on its chimeny in order to have a Raven-eye view of what happened.

Last edited by nevets70; Mar 15th, 2014 at 01:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 01:21 AM
Nevrend's Avatar
Nevrend Nevrend is offline
Posting Rate Slowed
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 29th, 2020
RPXP: 1666
Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend
Posts: 1,408
Seeing the bandits fleeing (or flying), Sven figures it would not be a good idea to maintain his flawless disguise. After a quick duck back into cover, the extraordinarily handsome young man in flamboyant blue nobles robes strides calmly towards the pajama clad giant.
"Good evening. It appears that things have gotten quite lively out here tonight. Might you know what is going on my good sir?"

Last edited by Nevrend; Mar 15th, 2014 at 01:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 04:29 AM
nightmarestallion nightmarestallion is offline
Wyrmling
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 18th, 2014
RPXP: 0
nightmarestallion
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderlybob View Post
@Yamza:
As Yamza saunters into town with the sight of the victory parade already playing through his head, a wagon tears off down the road, whipping by at the best gallop a horse with such a burden could possibly achieve. A blue-haired half-elf stands atop a giant pile of valuables while shouting a few parting insults back at the town. And with that, the cart gallops out of view and into the darkness, the thundering hooves growing ever quieter into the distance.

Inside town is a different scene altogether. A little kobold ducking beneath an equally small wooden shield is calling "BACKUP! I NEED BACKUP!" An unwashed fellow who was meandering around the road start moving towards the kobold at a jog with a shoddy looking blade in hand. "RAWR! No one gets left behind! Gooooooo Dragon Fangs!"
Sorry about my recent inactivity! I'll be posting daily now, promise.

Yamza stands in the intersection, observing the scene. The Dragon Fangs, huh? He had spied these brutes wandering through his forests before. They didn't seem like a particularly kind bunch of folks.

Better safe than sorry, though. He had to make sure he wouldn't be killing any of his future subjects.

"What's this? Something about help? I can help!" He looks to the cowering Kobold, then to the filthy man jogging past him, and finally scans his surroundings. "Uh... what do you guys need help with?"
Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.

Last edited by nightmarestallion; Mar 17th, 2014 at 05:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 05:49 AM
nevets70's Avatar
nevets70 nevets70 is offline
Young Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 23rd, 2014
RPXP: 0
nevets70
Posts: 25
Here Yamza https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/det...ve-demon-story
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 05:51 AM
nightmarestallion nightmarestallion is offline
Wyrmling
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 18th, 2014
RPXP: 0
nightmarestallion
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevets70 View Post
Thanks dude! C:
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
Looking at the fancily dressed man in blue, then the scraggly, hairy man, Gamagori sums up with "Bandits."
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 02:49 AM
Nevrend's Avatar
Nevrend Nevrend is offline
Posting Rate Slowed
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 29th, 2020
RPXP: 1666
Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend
Posts: 1,408
Sven glances around at Gamagori's handy work.
Not someone to get one the wrong side of it would seem. This brute could be entertaining. He thinks to himself.
"Hmmm, I don't believe bandits are allowed in civilized locations. Perhaps they required an escort back out of town?"

Last edited by Nevrend; Mar 18th, 2014 at 02:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Lina Inverse's Avatar
Lina Inverse Lina Inverse is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 26th, 2014
RPXP: 50
Lina Inverse
Posts: 63
The man in the Eggplant pajamas comes trotting up from the south and wheezes, "Did-- did you-- did you get-- get 'em?" He seems to scoot closer to Sven as the two giants are rather intimidating, not to mention one already barged into his house earlier.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB