Notices

Old Oct 31st, 2014, 04:51 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 78
TomaFox
New OOC

Ok...so...both game groups died...so I'm merging the two together...

Calling out for interest!
This time I'll play combat in a game map.
Old Oct 31st, 2014, 05:56 PM
Black Magic Woman

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3173
Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity
So who is still here?
Old Oct 31st, 2014, 08:31 PM
Great Wyrm
Hall of Fame DM 2011

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12757
Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen
I believe I have stabilized you!
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 02:20 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6673
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
still here, bummed others left and we just started too
Old Nov 1st, 2014, 01:24 PM
Black Magic Woman

Tools
User Statistics
Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity
Quote:
I believe I have stabilized you!
Yay! My hero <3
Quote:
still here, bummed others left and we just started too
Well it's probably better that the leavers have already left so we can just group merge at the start, I think it'd be easy enough to work it into the story at this point.
Old Nov 6th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 78
TomaFox
ok, so I have 4 people, which is enough...

- Trinity
- Seekr34
- Schmoogie
- Elwen

I'm willing to start Hoard of the Dragon Queen Over with the 4 of you. This time, we'll use googledocs to run combats and such...
You can keep the same characters or you can create new ones...
Also, you can take the Campaign Bonds and alternative background features, and please, tie your backgrounds together somehow.
You are traveling together to Greenest.

As the Cult of the Dragon has grown bolder, its actions have drawn attention. Your character has stumbled into the Cult's scheme in some manner or has a connection to dragons. The following tables provide you with bonds tailored to the campaign. Use them in place of or in addition to the ones you selected from (or created for) your background.

Bond (d10)
1. Leosin Erlanthar, a wandering monk, once saved your life. He's sent urgent word for you to meet him in a small town called Greenest. Looks like it's time to pay off that debt.
2. When an orc raid drove your family from your home, the people of Greenest took you in. Anyone who threatens Greenest is your sworn enemy.
3. Every five nights, you have a strange sequence of apocalyptic dreams. The world is destroyed by cold, choking fumes, lightning storms, waves of acid, and horrible fire. Each time, the dream ends with ten evil eyes glaring at you from the darkness. You feel a strange compulsion to travel to Greenest. Perhaps the answer to the riddle of your dreams awaits you there.
4. Ontharr Frume, a crusading warrior and champion of good, is your friend and mentor. He has asked you to travel to Greenest is search of rumors of increasing dragon activity.
5. You have heard rumors that your close childhood friend,a half-elf named Talis, has been kidnapped by a strange group of dragon cultists. Your investigations into the cult have led you to the town of Greenest. You must save her!
6. Being the grandchild of a renowned dragon slayer is usually a good way to impress people, but just last week a gang of ruffians attacked you. You barely escaped with your life, but as you fled the ruffians told you that the Cult of the Dragon never forgets and always avenges. You're hoping to lie low in a sleepy little town called Greenest until this blows over.
7. On his deathbed, your father confessed that he had become involved in a group called the Cult of the Dragon. They paid him to smuggle goods across the Sword Coast. Wracked by guilt, he begged your to investigate the cult and undo the evil he may have helped foster. He urged you to begin your search in a town called Greenest.
8. The dragons destroyed everything you hold dear. They killed your family and destroyed your home. Now, with nothing but what you carry on your back and a horrid scar of the near fatal wounds you sustained in the attack, you seek revenge.
9. You and your family were members of the Cult of the Dragon, until your rivals in the cult arranged to wipe you out. Though they slaughtered your kin, you survived--but they think you're dead, and now is your chance for vengeance! Your hit list consists of three names: A human cultist named Frulam Mondath, a half-orc named Bog Luck, and a half-dragon named Rezmir. You have arrived in Greenest, knowing it's the next on the cult's list of targets.
10. You have a secret. You once were a gold dragon who served Bahamut. You were too proud and vain, to the point that Bahamut decided to teach you a lesson. You have been trapped in a weak, humanoid body, with your memories of your former life but a dim shadow. You remember only one thing with perfect clarity: Bahamut's command to go into the world and prove your devotion to the cause of good. If you prove worthy, on your death you will return to his side in your true form.

Below are two optional features that you can choose in place of the feature granted by your background.
Cult of the Dragon Infiltrator
You have infiltrated the ranks of the Cult of the Dragon. Having spied on the organization for quite some time, you are familiar with its inner workings and customs. You have a second identity as an initiate of the cult, enough of a facade to blend in as a simple grunt or servant.
Dragon Scholar
You have studied dragons and their lore for many years. You can automatically identify locations built or used by dragons, and you can identify dragon eggs and scales by sight. If you fail an Intelligence check to recall lore relating to dragons, you know someone or some book you can consult for the answer unless the DM rules that the lore is unknown.

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthr...#ixzz3IKlfPCUD
Old Nov 6th, 2014, 06:56 PM
Necromancer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 135
Shmoogie Shmoogie
Guten Tag!

Checking in.
Here's the character.
(I would have linked your two original games to this thread, that way people following them would have automatically have found this one. That's just me though.)

Last edited by Shmoogie; Nov 6th, 2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: added link to sheet
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Necromancer

Tools
User Statistics
Shmoogie Shmoogie
I edited the module bond #8 in with my character.
Is there an IC thread somewhere?
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 04:46 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Dice roller error:
[dice=Leita]https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=50598[/dice] is a badly formed tag (please see the FAQ for help)
Old Nov 8th, 2014, 04:47 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Leita
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=50598
Old Nov 9th, 2014, 12:51 AM
Black Magic Woman

Tools
User Statistics
[Is still here]
Old Nov 13th, 2014, 05:04 PM
Necromancer

Tools
User Statistics
Shmoogie Shmoogie
Herro DM? Herro herro? DM? Herro DM?
Old Dec 7th, 2014, 02:29 AM
Black Magic Woman

Tools
User Statistics
Well this ones done [sticks a fork in it] if it ever starts back up feel free to send me a pm. I'm unsubscribing so I won't be checking this thread anymore.

Last edited by Trinity; Dec 7th, 2014 at 02:30 AM.