Game Thread The Atea Gem - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > The Atea Gem
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 04:07 PM
TheJeanyus's Avatar
TheJeanyus TheJeanyus is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 2nd, 2015
RPXP: 97
TheJeanyus
Posts: 438
"Very well then." As the men seem very uncooperative, Eran raises the metal cylinder in his hand with the glass bulb facing the men. There is the click of a button, and suddenly a Color Spray, DC 17burst of colors sprays out of the rod and By your description, I would assume that the 15 ft cone hits all of them, correct me if I'm wrong.envelops the men.

Last edited by TheJeanyus; Jul 14th, 2014 at 04:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:10 PM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
Roan smirks at the doorman's threat. A dagger? Truly? Then when the metal wand comes to bear against them, Roan's smirk turns into full fledged laughter. "It seems it's time for us to begin moving in gentlemen." Rushing forward, Roan brings his falx down towards the man in the doorway with incredible force.

Dice Initiative:
1d20+7 (4)+7 Total = 11


Dice Charging Power Attack:
1d20+4 (2)+4 Total = 6

Dice Damage:
1d10+9 (6)+9 Total = 15
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:59 PM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 3rd, 2023
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751




OOCSo apparently changing the name of a dice roll says it was deleted. How irritating.


While the thug at the door crumples, with Roan's attack going wide, the other two let out a curse and stand, reaching for weapons (Daggers, specifically).

Munshin and Morvian get a surprise round, and everyone rolls initiative! So a standard action for the M's!
Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.

Last edited by AwesomeEllie; Jul 14th, 2014 at 07:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 07:34 PM
TheJeanyus's Avatar
TheJeanyus TheJeanyus is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 2nd, 2015
RPXP: 97
TheJeanyus
Posts: 438
Dice Initiative:
1d20+2 (14)+2 Total = 16


OOCShould I roll durations for the Color Spray, or will you? And if you do, do we see the results?
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 07:53 PM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 3rd, 2023
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751
I got it. Mwahahahahaha!
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Nevrend's Avatar
Nevrend Nevrend is offline
Posting Rate Slowed
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 29th, 2020
RPXP: 1666
Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend Nevrend
Posts: 1,408
Dice Initative:
1d20 14

The moment the man reaches for his weapon, Morvian
Dice To hit vs. touch AC:
1d20 9
fires a Elemental ray, an elemental bloodline abilityblack ray from his cloud of supernatural darkness that seams to
Dice Cold damage:
1d6 5
drain both heat and light from all it passes.

Last edited by Nevrend; Jul 14th, 2014 at 09:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 11:10 PM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 3rd, 2023
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751
The ray arcs past, barely missing the man!
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 12:29 AM
Andramal's Avatar
Andramal Andramal is offline
Follower of Another Way
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 7th, 2016
RPXP: 249
Andramal Andramal Andramal
Posts: 1,363
OOCWork done, and I see you all have been causing mischief. Let's see what I got to work with.
Dice Initiative:
1d20+3 (1)+3 Total = 4


Munshin is so utterly staggered by the way that went on...he was speechless, flabbergasted, appalled...that or he was trying to figure out a way to recover from all this hideous mayhem about to unfold.

At least he gets the surprise round.

Lacking time for much else, Munshin draws his rapier and holds it up in ready - it is a very nice piece of work, very detailed, and definitely better than a dagger. "If you would rather not lose your lives now. You can instead listen to my counter offer to your claim of no sale, and tell me who you are affiliated with while we're at it."

Munshin didn't think killing off Dragon Maw people would help their cause much, but then again...if it was just a drug group, he wasn't sure there was much they could do with them anyways.
__________________
One day I'll find more things to put here, but until then, I'll just admire how I make a fine use of space and...oh, wait, I'm not doing that anymore as I typ~STOP TYPING DANGIT!

Last edited by Andramal; Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 12:50 AM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 3rd, 2023
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751
The lowlife that Morvian had fired a ray at barely gets his dagger unsheathed before he begins foaming at the mouth, and throws his head back unleashing an unnatural, gurgling roar. He then proceeds to sprint towards the doorway, making a leaping slash at Eran with all his might. It doesn't look like he heard Munshin's offer, much less considered it, once he got agitated.
The dagger slams home into the poor artificer, gauging a deep wound into Eran's torso.


OOC ActionsEran takes 7 damage. Eran gets next initiative, followed by the second thug, and then Munshin, Morvian, and Roan.

Last edited by AwesomeEllie; Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 01:15 AM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
(Any AoOs provoked?)
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:12 AM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 3rd, 2023
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751
(Not yet. Although Roan is currently threatening the thug that just attacked Eran now.)
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 09:28 AM
TheJeanyus's Avatar
TheJeanyus TheJeanyus is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 2nd, 2015
RPXP: 97
TheJeanyus
Posts: 438
Reeling from the wound he just suffered, Eran takes a step back out of the disturbing thug in front of him. He sees the other thief tensing as if he's about to attack, and knowing he can't withstand another hit like that, Eran prepares to counter his attack.

 

Last edited by TheJeanyus; Jul 15th, 2014 at 09:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 10:14 AM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
Snorting in some level of contempt, Roan steps forward and takes Eran's place in the battle. Suddenly the falx seems big and unwieldy, unsuited for such close quarters. Roan appears to agree as his foot lashes out instead of the blade.

Dice Unarmed Strike:
1d20+2 (7)+2 Total = 9

Dice Power Attack Damage:
1d6+5 (2)+5 Total = 7
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 10:45 AM
AwesomeEllie's Avatar
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie is offline
YEET THE L33T
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 3rd, 2023
RPXP: 18550
AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie AwesomeEllie
Posts: 9,751

The second thug foams up at the mouth as well, not even managing to get his dagger from its sheath. He suddenly arches back, and begins sputtering out words-that-aren't-words through the froth. He then begins thrashing in place. Roan takes the opportunity to step in, blocking the doorway and striking, trying to connect with a kick but barely missing.

Last edited by AwesomeEllie; Jul 15th, 2014 at 10:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Duderlybob's Avatar
Duderlybob Duderlybob is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 17th, 2014
RPXP: 61
Duderlybob
Posts: 416
Dice Power Attack:
1d20+2 (1)+2 Total = 3

Dice Damage:
1d10+8 (2)+8 Total = 10


Roan takes a swipe at the man, but misses.

(Wow really? A 1, a 2, a 7 and a 1. At least give me a 10 to let me know that such things as average still exist my computer overlords!)

Last edited by Duderlybob; Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB