Private Stiletto Strike - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > Starcraft: Void Runners > Game Threads
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 724
Renrik Renrik Renrik Renrik Renrik Renrik Renrik
How are you feeling, [ally's name]? To staff What can you do for him? He has some spinal damage. Zev looks around the facility for equipment he recognizes and looks for anything that he could use to help his friend.
Thoughts are pure entities chained down, limited, and sullied by our harsh and inflexible language. Either you chain down your thoughts with words and limit their splendor, or you watch them drift away in awe.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
A civilian doctor puts down a newspaper as you enter. The marine that you're carrying does not respond, but only groans. You put the marine down on a bed equipped with robotic arms. The doctor speaks. We can run a scan on him and get to fixing him. A screen hums as he is scanned. Around the room are several stimpacks, some morphine, needles with various liquids in them, and a roll of bandages.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:08 AM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
OOC:Awaiting scan results
Thoughts are pure entities chained down, limited, and sullied by our harsh and inflexible language. Either you chain down your thoughts with words and limit their splendor, or you watch them drift away in awe.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:41 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
The scan comes back in coding for the machine to analyze. The robotic arms automatically begin the procedure to repair this marine's body. As you watch, the machine administers an anesthetic, cleans the skin, and begins surgery on the man's back. The doctor speaks. He should just wake up tomorrow with a backache. Will that be all then? She looks between you and the man who led you here. The man gestures for you to come with him as he leaves.

Last edited by Ulfgar Bloodcrier; 08-20-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:02 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
Yes, thank you very much. Zev turns to follow the militia man.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
The man leads you to the main complex of the barracks. He pours himself a cup of coffee from one of the machines and offers you a cup. Where did you say you were from, Mr. uh...?
Old 08-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
Zev takes the cup and downs it. Loving the burn as it runs down his throat. Let's him know he's still alive. Private David Zevadyah Cross, sir. I was on a strike mission for the confederacy. The mission was a success but only my wounded comrade and I made it out from our squad. And now it appears we've been left behind. What would you say the chances are that we can rendezvous with our fleet?

Last edited by Renrik; 08-20-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
The Mar Saran shrugs. I'm unsure of the Confederate positions. Last I knew, the Norad II and a few other battlecruisers are still in orbit. The man scratches his chin and looks at a clock. Its midnight, local time. The Confederates aren't really interested in the welfare of the people here, you know. Its no secret that General Duke doesn't care for us fringe worlders. We've been having trouble with revolts against Confederate military outposts on Mar Sara. Be careful here friend. The man's advice is sudden and spontaneous.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
I don' care much for Ol' Duke, but I ain't got a job, 'cept from him. But looks like I lost that one anyhow. I guess I'm stuck 'ere. Zev gets comfortable.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
Job? From what I know, it seems like the Confederate marines are indentured servants more than they are coworkers... The man thinks for a moment. Say...You don't seem to be resocialized at all. What part of the Confederacy did you say you were from?
Old 08-25-2010, 07:37 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
I'm one of the Pigs. We're not mercenaries. I tick like a regular human still. Still got all my knack and attitude. It can come in handy in a fight. He growls as an example.

Last edited by Renrik; 08-25-2010 at 11:25 PM.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:46 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics

Old 08-25-2010, 11:25 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
OOC: corrected
Old 08-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
Interesting. The man raises an eyebrow at your growl. He drains his tar-like coffee and stands. Well, feel free to rest or look around. I gotta get back to my boys. He heads for the door.

In this quarters, three marines sleep and nine beds are unoccupied.

Old 08-26-2010, 08:42 PM
Grampy Bone

Tools
User Statistics
Good luck. Hopefully nobody else dies today. Zev goes out to examine the base's defenses.

Last edited by Renrik; 08-26-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Closed Thread