Game Thread Rebel Yell - Page 10 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > Starcraft: Void Runners > Game Threads
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #136  
Old 07-15-2010, 10:45 PM
reivision's Avatar
reivision reivision is offline
memento vivi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-19-2016
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Posts: 3,082
Yves LaRoche | AC: 15 | HP: 8

Yves looks over to SGM Cook, a wry smile without humor pulling at the corner of his mouth. The Sergeant Major can't tell whether the salute the Rock sends her way is in honest or in jest. Probably both.

"Aye aye," Yves mutters, popping up from behind the boulder to lay the length of the Impaler along the rugged top. He
Dice Attack:
1d20+3 (1)+3 Total = 4
Dice Damage:
3d8 8, 2, 3 Total = 13
lines up his shot and squeezes the trigger, aiming to bring down the A7offending Confederate.
__________________

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications

Last edited by reivision; 07-15-2010 at 10:49 PM.
  #137  
Old 07-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Reeshan's Avatar
Reeshan Reeshan is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-08-2019
RPXP: 346
Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan
Posts: 768
Mark McHamon | AC: 18 | HP: 3

A cry of pain comes out of Mark's usually silent lips. Still he was more shocked than in pain because his was really the first time someone has shot him. As unbearable as the pain was, the shock somehow eased it and made it possible for him to continue attacking.

Mark takes a deep breath, even though it hurts quiet a bit,
Dice Attack:
1d20+3 (3)+3 Total = 6
Dice Damage:
3d8 4, 7, 1 Total = 12
aims and fires at the one that attacked him.
__________________
Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them.
- Samuel Palmer
  #138  
Old 07-17-2010, 03:03 PM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
Hp 10 ac 25

DAMN! They are tearing us apart. Shei had been standing above the rocks to get a better look at the enemy's movement, but it seemed like they were content to treat this like a shooting gallery. It didn't seem like there was any special tactics going on here. Shei Crouches behind the rocks and fires her
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 (9)+2 Total = 11
Dice Roll:
2d6 1, 3 Total = 4
Glock at A7one marine and her
Dice Roll:
1d20+1 (16)+1 Total = 17
Dice Roll:
2d6 2, 4 Total = 6
baretta at A1another
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller

Last edited by Felyx Zephyr; 07-17-2010 at 03:04 PM.
  #139  
Old 07-17-2010, 08:22 PM
Outcast's Avatar
Outcast Outcast is offline
Antiquated Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-29-2015
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
Posts: 1,256
Though Catelyn seriously considers trying to join the firefight, she concludes that neither being shot nor accidentally shooting anyone who's not trying to kill her really appeals.

Instead, trying to remain fully-concealed behind her big rock, she scurries closer to the nearest medic.

"What can I do to help?", she asks, failing to keep a distinct note of frantic fear out of her voice.
__________________
He who does not stand firm on principles and has neither wide knowledge nor penetrating judgment is not worthy to be a companion ~~ Mo Tzu
PotM winner for May 2012, somehow!
  #140  
Old 07-18-2010, 11:45 AM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
Shei crouches and fires her pistols at each of the closest Confederates. The one on the right takes a hit in the arm. Yves is not having a good day. Feeling that the aggression inhibitor in his head somehow guided his aim, the pilot has yet to hit anything. Now he pulls the trigger and instead of the comforting firing noise he hears a dissatisfying hiss as the internal servos lock up, jamming the gun. The Sergeant Major nearly flinches at the the sound.

Catelyn moves closer to the medic. He hands you a medical tool. Here. Use this MeCK on his shin. The medic says, pointing at Saipo. He continues attempting to treat Jacobson. Like this. You watch him use one on Jacobson and think you know what to do.

SGM Cook fires on the same target Shei hit but the Spikes glance off the armor. Son of a... The Alpha boys return fire. Chunks of rock are torn from Shei's cover, littering her with rock dust. Cook nearly takes a hit, but fearlessly holds her ground. Angelo lands a hit on one of the marines, concaving his armor with the huge spikes. Sixx takes a long drag from his coffin nail and fires a volley into one of the rear enemies before exhaling. The marine had just presumably because he was hitting up the stimpackslifted his visor which left a perfect hole for Sixx's Impaler. Saipo stands behind the boulder and gets his gun unjammed. It wouldn't be the first time fringe world tech crapped out on you.

MechanicsYves' gun is jammed. Full round action to fix.

Catelyn needs to make a treat injury and roll 2d6.


 
  #141  
Old 07-18-2010, 11:51 AM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
Shei | HP 10 AC 25

Seeing that they are almost down, shei quickly tries to unload
Dice Glock:
1d20+2 (1)+2 Total = 3
Dice baretta:
1d20+1 (4)+1 Total = 5
Dice Roll:
2d6 2, 2 Total = 4
Dice Roll:
2d6 4, 3 Total = 7
both slugs into the A1nearest marine, hastily.
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller

Last edited by Felyx Zephyr; 07-18-2010 at 11:57 AM.
  #142  
Old 07-18-2010, 12:17 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-21-2020
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,959
"Ok, I've been working in xenobiology with a slight focus in being a xenomedic. I've seen this before."
  #143  
Old 07-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Outcast's Avatar
Outcast Outcast is offline
Antiquated Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-29-2015
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
Posts: 1,256
Taking a deep breath, Catelyn nods in response to the instruction, tries to steady her nerves and shut out the sounds of far too close gunfire, and then
Dice Roll:
d20+1 (19)+1 Total = 20
Dice Roll:
2d6 6, 1 Total = 7
applies the device.
__________________
He who does not stand firm on principles and has neither wide knowledge nor penetrating judgment is not worthy to be a companion ~~ Mo Tzu
PotM winner for May 2012, somehow!
  #144  
Old 07-19-2010, 06:17 AM
Reeshan's Avatar
Reeshan Reeshan is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-08-2019
RPXP: 346
Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan
Posts: 768
As Mark sees Catelyn healing herself, he considers to do the same thing... But there were only two enemies left and he was determined to take one of them down. The pain was still great but not disturbingly so and he
Dice Attack:
1d20+3 (6)+3 Total = 9
Dice Damage:
3d8 7, 2, 3 Total = 12
took the nearest Alpha as his next target.
__________________
Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them.
- Samuel Palmer

Last edited by Reeshan; 07-19-2010 at 06:20 AM. Reason: embarrassing typo
  #145  
Old 07-19-2010, 07:50 PM
reivision's Avatar
reivision reivision is offline
memento vivi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-19-2016
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Posts: 3,082
Merde. For a split second, Yves just stares at the now-useless weapon in his hands, hissing innocently as if it had done nothing wrong. Then he ducks behind the rock and deftly pries open the chassis to unjam the firing mechanism, ignoring whatever look the Sergeant Major might be shooting his way. His hands are efficiently exact and move without hesitation as he realigns the velocity amplifiers. The Rock is not choked with fear, but feels only a simple annoyance at the subpar engineering of Confederate weaponry.
__________________

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications

Last edited by reivision; 07-19-2010 at 07:51 PM.
  #146  
Old 07-20-2010, 01:50 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-21-2020
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,959
[B]"Thank you, loads better.[\B] Saipo says as he gets up. He aims and fires a shot.

(OOC: My situation prevents me from rolling easily, I'll do it when I have access to somthing else)

  #147  
Old 07-20-2010, 02:48 PM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
Round 5

Shei fires another two shots at a nearby marine. The sun is blinding and as a result, both miss. Yves rapidly repairs the mechanisms in his gun as Catelyn very effectively applies the MeCK to Saipo's shin. Saipo's shin is completely healed.

Cook fires her Impaler but misses. The two Confederates remaining also fire and miss. Sixx and Angelo miss as well. You are a little surprised after all the machine gun fire that nobody is wounded. Saipo steps around the boulder and fires at one of the white armored soldiers. The shot lands right in the dirt at the mans feet. Mark then fires, but distracted by the pain, the shots hit the ground.

MechanicsYves' gun is repaired.
Saipo is at full HP.


 

Last edited by Ulfgar Bloodcrier; 07-20-2010 at 02:48 PM.
  #148  
Old 07-20-2010, 09:26 PM
reivision's Avatar
reivision reivision is offline
memento vivi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-19-2016
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Posts: 3,082
Yves LaRoche | AC: 15 | HP: 8

The Impaler gives a satisfying *click* as the chassis snaps shut, and Yves can hear the first spike being properly loaded into the mass accelerator. He takes quick stock of the friendlies before rejoining the fray. SGM Cook's face is screwed up in frustration, and Yves can't blame her. This firefight was like being in an old western vid back on Earth. The techie girl seems to have patched up the carg-- xenobiologist, Yves reminds himself. If old habits die hard, then resocialization was a f*cking Tarrasque. Damn thing never stayed down.

It seems the marines wearing Alpha Squadron colors don't live up to their reputation, as most of their shots are missing their marks. That's no reason to give them a bigger target, though. Yves crouches as he peers around the boulder, resting his Impaler on his left knee as he
Dice Attack:
1d20+3 (11)+3 Total = 14
Dice Damage:
3d8 2, 6, 6 Total = 14
launches another spike at hypersonic speed towards A1, or A3 if Shei kills A1 first.the marines.
__________________

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications

Last edited by reivision; 07-20-2010 at 09:28 PM.
  #149  
Old 07-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
Shei AC 25 HP 10

Gods Damn this Gun! Shei quickly resheathes her Glock so that it can cause no more harm this battle. Taking a steadier aim with both hands she lines up her shot on the nearby marine and
Dice Baretta:
1d20+3 (2)+3 Total = 5
Dice Roll:
2d6 6, 5 Total = 11
fires
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller
  #150  
Old 07-23-2010, 05:31 AM
Reeshan's Avatar
Reeshan Reeshan is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-08-2019
RPXP: 346
Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan
Posts: 768
Mark McHamon | AC: 18 | HP: 3

Mark's face twist in pain as he feels the blood flow down his chest. He aims and
Dice Attack:
1d20+3 (8)+3 Total = 11
Dice Damage:
3d8 1, 5, 5 Total = 11
fires at the nearest enemy and takes cover behind the rock.
__________________
Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them.
- Samuel Palmer
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB