Game Thread Rebel Yell - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > Starcraft: Void Runners > Game Threads
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 05:28 PM
memento vivi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Yves shakes his head to clear his thoughts, thankful that the large piece of neosteel from the exploding Vulture ricocheted off the rock by his head and not his cranium itself. The neural implant powers down now that combat is over...for the moment.

One of the rebels -- the one who had spat at the pilot-in-training earlier -- is much more civil now that they've faced battle together. Hopefully.

Yves picks up the dead rebel's assault rifle and grabs an ammo box to go along with it. "These might come in handy, and 'Spikeface' here won't need them any more."

To Lt. Cook, he says, "You may want to bind my hands. If I'm ordered to fire on you, I won't be able to disobey." Yves doesn't add that his bindings would mark him as a prisoner, and therefore a friendly, to any further Confederate marines.

EquipmentPicked up C-14 'Impaler' Gauss Rifle with 1 8mm box magazine (50).

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications

Last edited by reivision; 06-16-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 346
Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan
Mark still hadn't understood the situation. He just could not deal with the situation. Armed Confederates who are treated friendly and who are allowed to walk among us freely? The situation forced him to do things very unlike his personality.

After picking up one of the rifles and the last box of magazines left, Mark calmly walked towards Yves who had just picked equipment from the dead marines. He looked at him with loathing and tried to yank the equipment from his hands without saying a word to him.

"Cook," Mark always addressed her formally and he was clearly angry and confused "You can't suggest that we allow Confederate garbage walk among us armed? With their neural implants? They are not people anymore. They have been brainwashed and their memories have been altered to suit better for the Confederate needs. They might start firing at us any minute."

Mark never told others what to do, least his superiors. The outburst was the first of its kind in his short military career.

ActionsPicked up an Impaler Rifle and the last magazine box.
Strength check to take the equipment from Yves.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
SaipoYou've never seen anything like it before. The slime is definitely organic and it appears to be growing quite rapidly.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:41 PM
fond of meat nuggets

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
That sh!t is growing, get back! Shei commands roughly. She draws her Beretta and tries to see the source of the Slime.

God, I can't BELIEVE I'm telling a Confed to stand behind me. Freakin' Hell. If I didn't have to keep this fool safe for the Lieutenent...
Old 06-17-2010, 04:56 PM
memento vivi

Tools
User Statistics
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Opposed CheckStrength Check: 5
Not sure why it says I deleted rolls; I just typed in the dice command in quick reply and posted...

Unprepared for the aggressive move, Yves lets go of his new-found equipment with hardly any resistance. He had meant to speak his last words to the Lieutenant, but it seems she is long gone. Some commander. Leaves her men behind to save her own skin.

The rebel is prattling on about Yves' neural implant or some other such nonsense, simply ignoring the fact that the pilot himself had just suggested that he be restrained. A normal Confederate soldier might have been angered by the rebel's outburst, but being a resoc man had its advantages, and Yves simply stands stoically while the rebel flusters on. When the blue-eyed man is done, the pilot nods in mock thoughtfulness. "Good point. Now why don't you go follow your lieutenant like a good soldier?" He makes a slight shooing motion with his hand. "I've got things to do."

Yves takes a moment to look around and notes that the slight man in question is nowhere to be seen. He can hear some kind of conversation coming from a crack in the canyon wall, so he moves over to investigate, leaving the rebel behind holding both Imaplers.

Last edited by reivision; 06-17-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:26 PM
囲碁選手七

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
"Hold on..." Saipo slowly says as he caps the test tube with the goo. "Alright," he says has he quickly gets behind Shei.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:01 PM
fond of meat nuggets

Tools
User Statistics
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Let's get out of this crack... Shei says more to herself than anyone.

She begins walking backwards out of the area, keeping her eyes on the slimy area.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:15 PM
囲碁選手七

Tools
User Statistics
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Saipo "follows" behind her, also walking backwards.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:29 PM
memento vivi

Tools
User Statistics
Saipo practically walks into Yves, who is approaching carefully through the narrow and darkened crevice. The pilot looks over his and the rebel girl's shoulders, peering into the shadows. "What's going on?" Yves' hand strays towards his holstered sidearm.

Old 06-17-2010, 09:39 PM
囲碁選手七

Tools
User Statistics
"Sorry about that," Saipo says as he shows the test tube. "Just making sure that this goo dosn't do anything, the main concentration appears... living."
Old 06-17-2010, 09:44 PM
memento vivi

Tools
User Statistics
Scientists. Rolling his eyes, Yves gives a snort, obviously unimpressed by whatever strange organic material the Oriental man has found. The pilot gives a quick nod of acknowledgment to the female rebel -- who, unlike her male counterpart, has at least been civil to the Confederate-in-training -- and briskly leads the way back to the more open canyon floor, checking over his shoulder periodically on the two following.

Old 06-17-2010, 10:49 PM
fond of meat nuggets

Tools
User Statistics
Shei jumps just a little bit after seeing the confederate behind her, but she keeps her Glock on target. She stays silent as they move from the crack.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:57 AM
Antiquated Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
Catelyn's acutely aware that her relief to be back inside the APC is somewhat ironic, given how unhappy she was to be in it a short time ago.

Still, she eyes the door of the vehicle, trying to make sure that it's securely shut against whatever horrors might lie inside the base, before focusing upon Rine.

"What's going on? What is that place? And why shouldn't anyone go inside?"
Old 06-18-2010, 07:41 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 346
Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan
Mark doesn't pay any attention to the Confederate and begins to hurry to the direction the lieutenant went. He binded the other rifle to his back and the other one he kept ready for anything. When he turns his back to Yves Mark allows himself to smile like a little boy.

I can't believe I am actually holding an Impaler Rifle. I had saved for this for so long and I still have half the money required... I bet that this baby will kill some Confederates in the near future... Hope I have time to mend it soon.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
CatelynDr. Rine looks very grave. You hear some chatter from the APC communicator and the APC begins moving. Rine straightens his glasses after the APC bumps over a rock. He whispers Flannum Installation is a top secret research facility. Thats why you've never heard of it before. We were studying xenomorphs, Catelyn. Alien life. These rebels have severely disrupted things inside and now I fear the creatures are loose. He leans closer and looks you in the eye. We're all going to die.

MarkYou continue running through the canyon with Angelo and the other few rebels. Once out of the canyon the dark wastes stretch everywhere. You see a few lights off to the left. Assuming it's the rest of the group, you hurry to catch up. As you get closer you notice it is indeed Cook and the rest of her squad. They're stopped.

Everyone ElseYou back out of the crevice into the canyon. Everyone has left and all you see is the fading lights of the rebels running out of the canyon. However, coming from the opposite end of the canyon you also see some lights approaching and the noise of marines in power armor coming this way.
Closed Thread