Game Thread Rebel Yell - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > Starcraft: Void Runners > Game Threads
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 01:49 PM
fond of meat nuggets

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Shei sighs. Freaking hell, thanks for leaving me behind guys. One soldier, two prisoners. Okay guys, that way, Let's move. Shei motions for the two Confeds to start moving towards the Fading Lights. Let's step on it. I'm still supposed to keep you alive.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:54 PM
囲碁選手七

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Saipo lets out a sigh as says, "Those sound like good orders to me."

"Better be carful in my actions, wouldn't want to be labeled a rebel."
Old 06-18-2010, 04:20 PM
memento vivi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Thinking similar thoughts, Yves nods in agreement and sets off at a jog down the canyon where the rest of the rebels have disappeared.

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications
Old 06-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Antiquated Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
Catelyn jumps a little when the APC lurches into life, but her gaze swiftly returns to Rine when he speaks.

"Xe- ahh, Xeno...? Really? Crap. You're not joking about xenological studies, are you? And... from the... the look of things in there we're not talking about bacteria, are we?"

The young woman swallows fearfully, darting a glance around the interior of the APC as if checking its structural integrity.

"What... what was I being picked up for? I somehow doubt it's my ideas on constitutional reform that drew me to your attention. What... use am I to a xenology research programme?"
Old 06-19-2010, 11:24 AM
fond of meat nuggets

Tools
User Statistics
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Shei runs the group forward as fast as she thinks the slight man can handle
Old 06-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
CatelynThis time it's a Korhal marine that speaks. The technicians and operators are dead. We need you to access the computers and get us the files about the Confederate research here. We need proof. He scratches his beard. So long as you do what we tell you, you won't be hurt and you can go after all this. The good doctor however... The marine is interrupted as the APC screams to a halt. S***!, can be heard from the driver as the APC door opens. The marines begin to step out, training their rifles around the area. One comes back to you and grabs your arm. Come on!

The group runs to catch up with the lights. Once out of the canyon, the lights go left. You follow and eventually catch up with Mark, Angelo, Cook, Teers, and everyone else. You see where S-5 used to be. The structures are in ruins and fires burn freely. Cook is on one knee. S-5, is anyone there? She yells into the communicator and then switches channels. S-3? This is Lieutenant Cook! Nothing but static. Cook looks up. Spacecraft lights fly up out of the atmosphere. They appear to be dropships. Cook seems to be losing her cool. She flips to another channel. ...stood no chance. The terrorist group is in a full out evacuation of Chau Sara. Angelo looks at Cook. Sounds like a reporter... The lieutenant stares at the communicator. We're getting reports that Alpha Squadron has indeed proved too much for the Sons of Korhal. Cook turns off the communicator. She is about to speak when in the distance you see vehicle lights. It stops about 300 feet away. Get down! Lt. Cook orders in a loud whisper.

Last edited by Ulfgar Bloodcrier; 06-19-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Antiquated Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
Catelyn darts a frightened look to Doctor Rine - worried on his behalf, as well as scared of being separated from the only person to treat her at all politely - but she's not about to resist an armed trooper.

Letting herself be dragged out of the APC, she tries to shrink down, hunching her shoulders and lowering her head as she moves, fearful that she's about to emerge into someone's line of fire.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:46 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
CatelynThe marine releases you into a world scorched with flame. You appear to be standing in what once was a military outpost. Dead and dying men lay on the ground. Their colors show both red and white. The remains of a goliath walker sits near by, shattered and sparking. They're all gone... One of the Sons says. A few others attempt to tend to their own wounded, ignoring the confederates. You see a nearby Alpha Squadron marine coughing up blood. He meets your gaze. Girl... Girl, come here. He coughs again.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:06 PM
fond of meat nuggets

Tools
User Statistics
Shei drops to the floor, dammit. The Confederacy is pushing us back already?
Old 06-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 346
Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan
Mark doesn't think, he just acts as commanded and gets down instantly. He keeps his rifle pointed at the vehicle that just appeared and waits for the next command of his lieutenant.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:26 PM
囲碁選手七

Tools
User Statistics
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
"If someone from The Confederacy see my face they probably won't hurt me... still don't want to have Shei hurt me as well." Saipo gets down slowly,keeping his face up.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Crier of Blood

Tools
User Statistics
As you watch, a group of people gets out and begins moving through whats left of S-5. Through the fire light, you can tell some are armored and some are not. Teers shouts up, S***, Lieutenant. They're friendlies! Cook waits a moment and then gets up. Let's check it out. Looks like we aren't the only squad left behind. She loads a new clip into her Impaler. Better take it safe. Mark, take point. Angelo will cover you. Shei... Keep an eye on that cargo. Cook will follow Mark's lead.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:35 PM
fond of meat nuggets

Tools
User Statistics
Thank God they are friendly. Shei slides the illuminators onto her guns and locks them in place. Turning the lights on she turns to the two. Okay, we are staying near the back. Stay in front of me and you'll be safe.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:05 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 346
Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan
Mark quickly raises up and, as he sees that everyone is ready to go, he grips tightly on his rifle and leads the group towards vehicle. The units there should be friendly but as his lieutenant Cook said, better safe than sorry. Mark keeps his Impaler pointed at the unidentified people at the S-5.

Hope she will do the talking. And if they rather talk with their weapons... That's when I can add a few bullets to the 'conversation'.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:58 PM
囲碁選手七

Tools
User Statistics
Saipo gets up, and also remains quiet.
Closed Thread