Game Thread Rebel Yell - Page 9 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > Starcraft: Void Runners > Game Threads
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 07-09-2010, 04:13 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-21-2020
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,959
Saipo, standing in the back, is the last to realize that they came. Saipo takes his gun and
Dice Attack:
d20-3 (19)-3 Total = 16
Dice Damage:
2d6 1, 3 Total = 4
aims for the nearest confederate if he is ordered to fire.

Last edited by goplayer7; 07-09-2010 at 04:20 PM.
  #122  
Old 07-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Outcast's Avatar
Outcast Outcast is offline
Antiquated Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-29-2015
RPXP: 1348
Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast Outcast
Posts: 1,256
Not wanting to charge out into a hail of fire, Catelyn opts to take cover and attempt to remain unobtrusive. If directly ordered to move, she might do so - but right now, she's no desire to lead any charges.
__________________
He who does not stand firm on principles and has neither wide knowledge nor penetrating judgment is not worthy to be a companion ~~ Mo Tzu
PotM winner for May 2012, somehow!
  #123  
Old 07-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
Ac 18 hp 10

Shei jumps out of the airship and lands softly on her feet. The training seemed to have paid off. She unsheathes her guns and Jumps into action. Time to give them hell.

Shei lines up against the nearest hostile and Shoots her target with her
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 (8)+2 Total = 10
Dice Roll:
2d6 4, 6 Total = 10
Glock and
Dice Roll:
1d20+1 (9)+1 Total = 10
Dice Roll:
2d6 3, 3 Total = 6
Beretta
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller

Last edited by Felyx Zephyr; 07-12-2010 at 01:54 PM.
  #124  
Old 07-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
Round 1

As the marines approach Cook orders, Fire at will! Shei reacts quickly and aims her sidearms at the closest armored foe. Unfortunately, both shots miss. Yves then fires his Impaler at the same target but the shot goes too high.

Catelyn dives behind a large boulder as SGM Cook fires a burst from her Impaler, sending spikes shooting into an Alpha Squadron marine. The marine continues forward and then the squad opens fire. Most of the Confederates are too far off and miss, however one burst slams into Cooper and the Rebel goes down. Another burst nearly hits Saipo but Private Jacobson absorbs the spike and falls face first into the dirt.

The rebels return fire with little effect. Sixx manages to drop one of the marines with a well aimed burst. Terrones, the medic, takes cover next to Catelyn while Pecco advances to get in range with his flamethrower. Saipo fires his sidearm at the advancing Confederates. His bullet hits the leg of the nearest soldier but it glances off the white power armor. Mark takes total defense as he waits for the advancing enemies to get closer.

MechanicsReivision, roll your attack from this round at the same time you take your action for round 2.

I haven't put the glowing rings on your tokens yet for the map. I also forgot to number your enemies


 

Last edited by Ulfgar Bloodcrier; 07-14-2010 at 10:59 AM.
  #125  
Old 07-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
Ac 18. Hp 10

Darnit! I couldn't line up that shot right... Again. Shei steadies her hands and shoots again from her
Dice Roll:
1d20+2 (10)+2 Total = 12
Dice Roll:
2d6 4, 4 Total = 8
glock and
Dice Roll:
1d20+1 (17)+1 Total = 18
Dice Roll:
2d6 5, 2 Total = 7
barettaAiming for the nearest alpha squadron member. She moves behind the rocks for what cover they can give
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller

Last edited by Felyx Zephyr; 07-13-2010 at 12:58 AM.
  #126  
Old 07-12-2010, 07:58 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-21-2020
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,959
Saipo
Dice Attack:
d20-3 (1)-3 Total = -2
Dice Damage:
2d6 5, 1 Total = 6
takes another shot while taking a step back.
  #127  
Old 07-12-2010, 11:05 PM
reivision's Avatar
reivision reivision is offline
memento vivi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-19-2016
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Posts: 3,082
Yves LaRoche | AC: 15 | HP: 8

Round 1Awaiting no further orders from SGM Cook, Yves
Dice Attack:
1d20+3 (10)+3 Total = 13
Dice Damage:
3d8 5, 1, 3 Total = 9
lets fly a hypersonic spike towards the foremost Alpha grunt. He then slides towards the left, taking cover behind the large boulder emerging from the Mar Saran soil as the Confederates return fire, felling a few unfortunate rebels.

Round 2Private Jacobson goes down nearly on top of the Rock. The rookie pilot, still wearing his flight helmet, slides around the boulder to
Dice Attack:
1d20+3 (6)+3 Total = 9
Dice Damage:
3d8 2, 1, 5 Total = 8
launch another potentially lethal projectile towards the power-suit-clad marines.
__________________

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications
  #128  
Old 07-13-2010, 06:50 AM
Reeshan's Avatar
Reeshan Reeshan is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-08-2019
RPXP: 346
Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan
Posts: 768
Mark takes his position behind the smaller boulders and waits for the perfect shot. Patience is needed here and he is determined to shoot on target this time. Those Confederate rats will pay for their doings.

As silent as ever Mark waits a few moments taking cover behind the boulders and when the moment seemed perfect, he
Dice Attack:
1d20+3 (15)+3 Total = 18
Dice Damage:
3d8 2, 5, 4 Total = 11
fires a small burst of spikes at the nearest Alpha squadron Confederate.
__________________
Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them.
- Samuel Palmer
  #129  
Old 07-14-2010, 11:29 AM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
Round 2

Shei readjusts herself and fires again. This time her Baretta sinks a slug into the faceplate of the nearest marine who falls to his knees and is kept upright by the armor. Yves fires another burst at the advancing targets. Once again, the metal spikes fly too far to the left. Catelyn continues to avoid combat by hiding behind the boulder. Cook fires and misses as well. Keep firing! Take them down! The sergeant major screams.

The confederates cover the vast amount of ground separating the two forces in little time, aided by their power suits. They begin firing on the rebels. Shei barely dodges a spike and Saipo takes some shrapnel from a spike that exploded against the ground. One of the marines spins to aim right at Saipo. He pulls the trigger but his gun jams. The rebels fire back on the Confederates and miss. Pecco gets in range with his flame thrower and releases and unstable blast of fire. You can tell he is using too much gas as the marine in front of him melts, even through his armor. His vespene gas tank explodes, shredding the other marine next to him and incinerating Pecco.

Saipo then attempts to fire on the marine whose gun jammed, but also jams his gun. Mark takes cover near Shei and fires a well aimed spike into the nearest marine's heart. He falls backwards.

MechanicsSaipo takes 3 points of damage. (lucky!) Gun jammed: Full round action to fix.


 

Last edited by Ulfgar Bloodcrier; 07-14-2010 at 11:29 AM.
  #130  
Old 07-14-2010, 04:04 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-21-2020
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,959
Saipo Takahashi | AC:11 | HP: 7-3 = 4

Saipo runs to get behind Catelyn. Uggg, my shin, Saipo thinks as he is moving.

Last edited by goplayer7; 07-14-2010 at 04:07 PM.
  #131  
Old 07-14-2010, 05:40 PM
reivision's Avatar
reivision reivision is offline
memento vivi
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-19-2016
RPXP: 5985
reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision reivision
Posts: 3,082
Yves LaRoche | AC: 15 | HP: 8

Yves shields his eyes with a forearm as Pecco goes up in a roaring fireball. Face impassive and eyes flashing with annoyance, the Rock swings the Impaler around for another
Dice Attack:
1d20+3 (6)+3 Total = 9
Dice Damage:
3d8 2, 5, 6 Total = 13
shot at the A7closest Confederate.
__________________

Learn good posting style! | Amy's Art of the Two Paragraph Post
Learn to write good applications! | Aeternis' Guide to BAD-ASS Applications
  #132  
Old 07-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Reeshan's Avatar
Reeshan Reeshan is offline
Very Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 12-08-2019
RPXP: 346
Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan Reeshan
Posts: 768
Mark McHamon | AC: 18 | HP: 14

A slight smile appears to Mark's face as he sees the shot Confederate falling. A nice one! Want some more?

Confident and sure of success, because of his last hit, he switches the target and
Dice Attack:
1d20+3 (12)+3 Total = 15
Dice Damage:
3d8 6, 7, 5 Total = 18
fires at the enemy on the right.
__________________
Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them.
- Samuel Palmer
  #133  
Old 07-15-2010, 07:44 PM
Felyx Zephyr's Avatar
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr is offline
fond of meat nuggets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-09-2017
RPXP: 3812
Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr Felyx Zephyr
Posts: 4,768
Ac 18 hp 10

Shei's heart jumps as a Spike flies too close to her. She has to be careful. I'm no use to anyone dead. Lining up again, both guns on a A slow moving marineA3 and fires from her
Dice glock:
1d20+2 (6)+2 Total = 8
Dice Roll:
2d6 6, 4 Total = 10
Glock and
Dice Beretta:
1d20+1 (9)+1 Total = 10
Dice Roll:
2d6 6, 1 Total = 7
beretta
__________________
My potions are too strong for you, traveller
  #134  
Old 07-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Ulfgar Bloodcrier's Avatar
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier is offline
Crier of Blood
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 05-09-2017
RPXP: 650
Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier Ulfgar Bloodcrier
Posts: 2,256
Shei fires at the lagging marine and both shots miss their target. Yves has no more luck, as his Impaler burst flies above the marine ahead of him. Catelyn considers drawing her firearm and shooting at the attackers. However, the sound of the rifle bursts is quite intimidating.

SGM Cook eyes Yves for a second. "Good shot" my ass! She yells even as she shoots a trio of spikes through the marine ahead, dropping him. Kill someone! The four remaining marines continue firing. You hear a stimpack being released from one of their combat suits. A pair of spikes hits Mark and he is badly wounded. Angelo and Sixx both miss as Terrones begins patching up Jacobson. Angelo screams with fury.

Saipo limps over to the medic while Mark, though wounded, attempts to fire on one of the Confederates. The shot goes wide as Marks body is pierced.

MechanicsMark loses 11 hit points.


 

  #135  
Old 07-15-2010, 09:57 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-21-2020
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,959
Saipo fixes his gun.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB