RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 07-28-2019, 01:20 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1638
Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099
Scourge of the Gnoll Servitude, Spirit of Vengeance

Application: Submitted.

~~Theme Music~~

Eldritch Knight
right-aligned image
Name: Arthas Kel'Thuzad

Race: Human

Class: Fighter (Eldritch Knight)

Appearance: Though relatively young, the many years of fighting have taken some toll, giving Arthur an overall mature and somber visage. Standing tall at 6'2" and with a muscular build, his long, flowing white hair is sometimes covered under his hood, but even when not his face is grave, his stare penetrating.
He typically wears the armor of a fighter - dark and heavy, but lined with fur to withstand the cold of the region he hails from. Arthur wears little in the way of decoration, save a small skull insignia, which clasps a cloak to his armor.

Undead Affinity: Skeleton

How You Died: Died defending the castle Keep from an attack by any army of gnolls.
The gnoll tribes, previously known for their cowardly disorganization, had been growing more and more aggressive over the past few seasons. Initially raiding only the occasional outpost or isolated farms on the outskirts of the Kingdom, something was whipping them into a frenzy for their attacks became more brazen, more organized, escalating to small villages and eventually the Keep, itself. Arthas had been assigned to the Keep to organize the defense, but as the situation grew dire over the passing months, Arthas turned to the dark magics in a vain attempt to turn back the enemy invasion. If only he had the benefit of more time to acquaint himself with the abilities he gained, he might have prevailed in leading his troops to defeat the invading army. Or, perhaps he was always destined to fail, and the dark powers he’d acquired meant for another purpose.

Unfinished Task before you died: Riddle of the Servitude - find out who or what was organizing the Gnolls against the Kingdom and help to stop it.

Last edited by Strange2099; 08-24-2019 at 01:25 PM. Reason: 'How you Died' + Theme Music. Finalized Appearance.
Old 07-28-2019, 06:29 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
RodolfoFSantos
Name: Baern Ungart
Race: Dwarf (Mountain)
Class: Barbarian (Storm Herald-Sea)
Undead Affinity Trait: Zombie
how you died: Our ship was attacked by pirates and in the fight, Baern was thrown overboard and drowned.
Unfinished Task before you died: His bloodline was disgraced by having a relic stolen from them, he started sailing so he could find it and recover their honor. After a life sailing he finaly found it, but on the way back home the ship was attacked and he died. Now who knows where that is...

Appearance:
Old 07-31-2019, 01:07 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1638
Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099
Hi spudball,

In addition to a friendly bump, a legitimate question: Which source books are you allowing for character creation?
Old 07-31-2019, 06:25 PM
One who has seen the end

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1094
Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei
I have a question, I understand removing druids because we are undead... but why bard? Bard seems to be a rather arcane class, and if its more that they can choose druid spells you can just prohibit those spells? If a class was to be banned due to being undead, in addition to the druid, it should be the monk. Monks channel life energy, fluff wise. I doubt the meditation and training a monk used in life would benefit an undead body at all.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:03 PM
wyrm of smurfs

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 361
spudball spudball spudball spudball
answer a few questions
Old 08-01-2019, 12:59 AM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1837
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Nock
right-aligned image

Nock

Race: Kenku
Class: Rogue (Assassin) / Ranger (Gloom Stalker)
Alignment: Neutral
Undead Affinity Trait: Shadow

Appearance: Most of Nock’s attire is fairly common for men of his trade; moderately protective studded leather armor, treated in dark paint that balances protection with mobility. Over that, the kenku wears a cloak that helps to conceal his form an allows him to keep to the shadows with relative ease. A slightly less common feature of Nock’s ensemble is his mask; an old, faded plague doctor piece that his master gave him after Nock had expressed some dismay at conventional masks doing little to hide a kenku’s face. It had mostly been a joke at the time, but Nock had always appreciated the gesture. Now he wears the piece as both a sign of remembrance, and also to conceal the rather unnatural state of his face post-revival. What exactly that means is somewhat up to interpretation though, as Nock’s racial shortcoming prevents him saying much about it, and he almost never removes it in the company of others.
History
right-aligned image
How you died:

Unfinished Task:

I have taken the Oath!
Old 08-01-2019, 01:02 AM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Question here: I wanted to try starting with three levels of rogue and multiclassing into ranger over time. My original concept would have been a gloom stalker, but I’m intrigued by the doom archer class you mentioned. If my character concept appeals to you, I’d appreciate some more information about the class in case I want to go in that direction instead.

And of course I’d welcome feedback!

I have taken the Oath!

Last edited by Touketsu; 08-01-2019 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-01-2019, 06:38 AM
wyrm of smurfs

Tools
User Statistics
i will be adding soecifics about the doomed archer and the cursed versions of priest and paladin i'll need a few days to do that
Old 08-01-2019, 07:49 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Davloat Davloat
My Application

Name: Kaust
Race: Dwarf (Hill)
Class: Abjurer Wizard
Appearance: Black hair and long, meticulously braided beard, stern and watchful expression, stony grey eyes.
Undead Affinity Trait: Shadow
How you died: An arcane explosion during magical study.
Unfinished Task before you died: Learning a spell to entrap an entity in a far realm.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:50 PM
wyrm of smurfs

Tools
User Statistics
still accepting players applications
Old 08-06-2019, 01:50 PM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
Some cool applications so far; definitely looking to be a cool party!

I have taken the Oath!
Old 08-06-2019, 03:14 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 943
KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc
Complete my application... hope you will like it
SiKuRah

Last edited by KhamLuc; 08-06-2019 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-13-2019, 12:07 PM
Master of None

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4764
Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede
Application Status - Submitted for Consideration

Akkar Kelwarin
left-aligned image
Akkar Kelwarin

Name: Akkar Kelwarin
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Sorcerer - Divine Soul (Evil)
Appearance: Akkar's features are more elven than human. His skin is pale and he appears almost malnourished. He wears the dark, black robes of a priest, yet he has no holy affinity. His long, black hair extends down to his shoulders, and he wears it back in order for his face to be seen and his eyes to unobstructed. Akkar moves with agile grace, and may would seem that he was very elf -like in nature. However, his emotions..his pain..is very much human, if it were not for who his true father is.
Undead Affinity Trait:Wraith-Life Drain(touch attack)
How you died: Akkar was born on the mortal plane as a result of heretical ceremony involving his mother and a lesser demon from the lower planes. Though he was not expected to live long, he was strong..fueled the evil seed that gave him life. Shunned by the priests, he was raised alone by his mother in a country wilderness involving a simple life. When he was of age, she revealed his true father and answered all the conflicting emotions and thoughts that he had been feeling.

Fueled with rage at what was done by the priests, he had spent years honing the power that coursed through his veins, at the concern of his mother. He learned to fight both with a blade and his inherent magical abilities. Akkar was ready, and he vowed revenge for he and his mother. At the young age of eighteen, he set forth to confront them upon the very steps of their forsaken temple. What he did not realize was the power that they wielded thanks to their evil gods. Upon those steps, he met his doom, like many a young adventurer before him. His death was mourned by his mother, and nobody else, all the while, the priests laughed at his bold, yet unfortunate, demise. Akkar's revenge was short lived.
Unfinished Task before you died To take revenge upon the evil priests and some day confront his true father.
Post Rate: Always in signature, but Max: M-F multiple times per day, once or twice on weekends; Min: M-F once per day, none on weekends
Old 08-16-2019, 03:39 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 108
Aoem Aoem
Eyva Ravenskyre

E.R.
left-aligned image

Race: Human
Class: Wizard
Background: Criminal :Burglar, Spy
Appearance: Piercings, wears all black, hoods & scarves, smells of lotus blossoms.
High Ability: Dexterity-lithe, agile, graceful
Low Ability: Wisdom-oblivious, absentminded
Talent: Fire Dancing
Mannerism: Silent & Serene, Eyva walks quietly, lithe like a jaguar, but poised like a heron.
Interaction Trait: Honest
Values: Life (Good), Drawn to a special place
Flaw or Secret: Arrogance~Always a critic.. Her 'suggestions' taste like medicine

Physical Characteristics:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145 lbs.
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Pale
Hair: Black

Last edited by Aoem; 08-16-2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old 08-18-2019, 12:07 PM
wyrm of smurfs

Tools
User Statistics
edited and added a few minor detail