RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 07-26-2019, 06:06 PM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5050
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Make your sheets whenever you like, but I will only looking at the application itself about the time of the deadline.
Old 07-26-2019, 06:19 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 484
SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax SalmonMax
Ok thanks.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:11 AM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1880
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
Monk, Father, Husband, Master and Friend. Was once, now and until death finally takes us.
Evron the Unmoved
Master of the Iron Mountain path, Human, Male, Lawful Good
Monk 18 // Guardian 1

Mortal Name: Evron Sunglade
Domain: Earth Domain
Vows: Vow of Cleanliness, Vow of Truth, Vow of Silence
Mythic Class: Guardian
Appearance:

Personality:

Legendary Item: The Windbreaker - Monk’s Robe

Background
The Legend of Evron the Unmoved
Cited by Lanirie Crayra - First student of Evron, Master of the Iron Mountain path.

The Path of the Iron Mountain

Named the Unmoved

Touched by the Gods

The last tear of Evron

Last edited by Jasontheswift; 08-06-2019 at 06:49 PM.
Old 07-27-2019, 02:42 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 307
Banewolf Banewolf Banewolf Banewolf
Also stealing OneDarkness' template It's a very good template! I'm open to suggestions on a fitting legendary item.

@Vaerdis a quick question: How would you feel about a character that is an Awakened Rat? I understand if the idea is rather ridiculous but I like the idea of a demiplane that is a rat warren. If it's not acceptable, then I'll stick with Ratfolk

EDIT: Found out that Zen Archer can basically clear out a building without stepping inside so long as there's an open window, switched ideas.

Nava
left-aligned image
Nava
The Arrow on the Wind
Sylph, Female, Lawful Neutral
Monk (Zen Archer Archetype) 18 // Champion (Tier 1)

Domain: Air (Wind)
Legendary Item: The Bow of the 8 winds.

Appearance: Standing at 5'8, Nava is slight for her height like most of her kind which makes her look (rightly) delicate. Her skin is almost white and the keen-eyed can see her elemental heritage in the faint, turquoise markings that dance in patterns beneath her skin. Her delicate features are accompanied by calculating, crystal blue eyes and a small, harsh mouth. Upon the head of her lithe form are substantial locks of dirty blonde hair, tied back into a tight ponytail to keep it from obscuring her view of the world. It would be liable to get into her face naturally, as a breeze follows her as she walks, lifting some of the natural litter of the land along her path. She bears an ornately crafted bow, the string rumoured to be formed from the finely cut guts of an ancient dragon. Her body is covered in a modest garb reminiscent of something between a hunter's outfit and a soldier's uniform - with fine sewing and stitching keeping it all together, having been through many combats, fires, and waters since she first left her temple wearing it, never having the chance to replace it. Here and there, there are the slightest changes in tone that the keen eye would notice, where she had to replace material and couldn't find quite the right colour. To some it's charming, but to Nava it is a mild irritation that sticks around like a bad habit. The shaping of the clothing is fair loose to allow her freedom of movement, though the trousers are formed more like riding breeches to reduce the odds of them getting caught

Personality: A free spirit, Nava holds little, or even no regard for power, titles, lands nor nobility. She herself embodies this, humble in her own capabilities and never doing much more than request a suitable reward for her services - Never pushing for more even if she were to be given less than her (repressed) material side might desire. Furthermore, she dislikes the use of excessive force, reserving it for those who truly deserve such a thing: Traitors, desecrators, and truly evil souls. For if a man might be reformed or more justly punished by those they have wronged, who is she to deny that with her own actions? Instead, she will use as much force as is necessary to make her foe yield or collapse. Of course, this courtesy does not extend to beasts, even the most intelligent such as a Dragon. for they either recover too quickly or are far beyond her capabilities to take to meet the victim's justice, or simply that they leave no living victims. However, she is not a woman of solely dislikes - enjoying the sensation of the wind in her face and new sights, taking any chance to travel out to further and more remote areas and immerse herself in foreign cultures, if only for the memory of Boroma if not her own happiness.

Emotionally, she does her best to isolate her actions from her impulses. A flare of anger shall be tempered, analysed and considered. A deep sorrow shall be buried until a suitable time to release it comes. And pride is suppressed and kept a secret from the world, for pride creates ego, ego creates irresponsibility, irresponsibility leads to mistakes, and mistakes lead to danger.

Background

Last edited by Banewolf; 08-07-2019 at 06:28 AM.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:58 PM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
@Banewolf, you can certainly make an awakened animal but do understand that 2 hdawakened 1hdrat takes up a total of three possible class levels you have. I would recommend sticking with ratfolk and claiming in your background that he was awakened. Unless of course you really wish to be a tiny magical beast that cannot equip weapons and most magic items.
Old 07-27-2019, 04:37 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Meschie
Here it is, Vaerdis: Dragon age advancement

An adult green dragon will have +16 Str, +0 Dex, +10 Con, +6 Int, +6 Wis and +6 Cha.

If you will allow it, I'd like sorcerer class levels to continue advancing the dragon's natural spellcasting(i.e, 3 sorcerer levels on top of adult green dragon equals 8 total sorcerer levels, granting access to level 4 spells)

Last edited by Meschie; 07-27-2019 at 04:47 PM.
Old 07-27-2019, 04:37 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 307
Banewolf Banewolf Banewolf Banewolf
Good to know, cheers. I'll go with a mutated awakened rat that's just a ratfolk really then.
Old 07-27-2019, 04:45 PM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meschie View Post
Here it is, Vaerdis:Dragon age advancement
I was kind of close then. Go ahead and take stats from mature adult dragon or lower, green variant at mature adult takes 17 class levels from you, and your dragon will not advance age catagories while in godhood.
Old 07-27-2019, 04:48 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Meschie
Roger. Ignore previous post. Mature adult it is.
Old 07-27-2019, 05:17 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Meschie
Also, base stats for the dragon, no point buy? Or point buy plus stats?
Old 07-27-2019, 05:18 PM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
Point buy, as normal.
Old 07-27-2019, 05:44 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16400
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Looks amazing, it's not often I see high level games around these parts!

Two questions:
1) what's your expected post rate?
2) what's the narrative set up? Is this a party of Gods? Or will it be 4-6 solo games in the same sandbox like our pirate game?

Thanks!!!
Old 07-27-2019, 06:01 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12566
OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness OneDarkness
That's a good question I got the impression we were not a party though, I could be wrong though in that assumption.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:36 PM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
Expected post rate? At least once a week.

Desired post rate? Multiple times a day, but understood sparse rates.

Game structure is not the normal party environment. Cooperation and/or interaction between players is encouraged, but not, for the most part forced. I don't like playing with railroads but there will be a moving narrative about the players' presence.
Old 07-27-2019, 11:53 PM
I await a great tale

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4750
taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50
I would like a clarification about a Discovery called Parasitic Twin. What it does is create a parasitic twin on the character's torso, consisting of a head, a torso, and two arms (from the vestigial arm discovery). Normally, the twin is mostly recessed within the alchemist’s body, with the visible arms acting like the vestigial arm discovery, though the alchemist can manifest or hide the twin as a standard action.

My question is if this Twin could, when released, perform the Aid Other action to assist in a skill check, such as a Surgery using Heal?

It states that the twin is fully subservient to the alchemist but also helpless. Now it never states that a helpless person can not perform an action but most situations which would leave someone helpless leaves a person unable to do anything; such as asleep, unconscious, or Paralyzed. On the other hand a Bound person is helpless but could still attempt Escape Artist Checks to escape.

What do you think?

Last edited by taleteller50; 07-27-2019 at 11:57 PM.