RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 07-30-2019, 07:12 PM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6586
Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon
Rise of the New Legends

Game Name
Game SystemDnD 5e
ThemeWill obscure adventurers from a backwater kingdom change the face of a continent?
FlavourClassic Fantasy in a Homebrew Setting
The StoryThe briny sea air soaks into the bone. This far south this time of year only the sea saves you from the frost and snow. The fog is thick and heavy, even three hours after dawn the sun hasn't mustered the power to break through it's damp embrace.

The docks are a hive of activity in Tyran, the royal navy is docked alongside small fishing boats and massive galleons laden with goods from far off ports. The agent had said three hours past dawn at the corner of Blackfin and Kipper, but the streets were poorly marked. A few other had gathered and stood milling about, this is probably the right place. A handful looked to be nothing more than fishermen, but others looked to be proper adventurers, fully kitted out. Agents weren't always reliable and now that you think about it there was a heavy aroma about him, the heady scent of ale overpowering a lack of hygiene. Then again, most agents didn't earn much, just a handful of clipped silvers when they found an able body. Just enough to carry them through a mad week of drinks and other pleasures. At least he didn't smell like dog feces. A gambler with bad luck at the track might find himself locked with the dogs or forced to clean up after them. Those were the ones to avoid, a drunk couldn't be as bad.

He set you in touch with a client and you would work. At the end you both would get paid, a simple system. The only concerning bit was that he hadn't exactly mentioned what you were being hired for. This wasn't uncommon, usually the buyer would want to check the stock and see what the agent had brought before deciding on what was needed to be known. Adding all these factors together and as the minutes pass and the tiny waves from the estuary lick as the stacked stone of the harbor you start to question the validity of it all.

You are broken from your pondering as a man of high station, judging by the shoes that are poking out from under his long gray hooded coat, comes into view. He was coming from the northwest, a good sign, a buyer from Red Arch would see more than a few gold into your purse. The man parts the oversized coat and reaches inside, with a flash of brightly colored textile, his hand returning with a large key.

"Those recruited by Gaigon Horner, please follow me," his voice is nasal and foreign. He is trying to hide his thick accent, but doing poorly. However, you are having a hard time placing it. He puts the key to a door nearby and pushes his way in.

Eager to be out of the damp you enter as well as four others. You are immediately hit with a scent of loam and the richness of rot. Not the scent of a fresh battlefield, but the scent of a tomb or a crypt. You also find that the space is not heated, it is a large warehouse and though it does keep out the wetness of the air it does nothing to keep out the chill, only two walls are stone, the ones that face the sea. The building reaches up for two stories but the loft above is gone, bits of it still hang around the edges. If not for the stone walls this building would have fallen long ago.

"I assume Gaigon asked about your skills, but did he mention undead?" the gray haired and noble shoed man said as he pulled back his hood to reveal his hawkish face. A gasp from one of the others, someone with an unreasonable fear most likely, "Don't worry, you can go. Hurry along, I am sure other there are other jobs to be had."

A young and skittish looking half-elf made his way back out onto the street, the door slamming behind him.

"Now then, I need you to get me something, it is in the catacombs below this fine city. I don't need to remind you that those cursed warlocks in Atavumia have made a mess of things. I have lost three men already."

He paused weighing whether he had said too much before carrying on, "I need a sword that was buried here in the distant past. It has a blade the color of honey, but harder than steel. You will know it for the large green stone in the pommel in the shape of an egg.

I offer 1200 gold coin if you are able to return it to me. A good pay for those such as yourself in this sleepy backwater kingdom. I will warn you though, there are no maps for where you will tread, however you will most probably have the greatest chance of success going north and east."

The noble walked around a few crates and motioned everyone to follow. Behind the boxes was a gate set into the floor, the source of the smell. Steps disappeared down into the darkness below the city. "I will open this gate at sundown to grant passage to those interested in this work. I will come back at dawn and dusk each day for three days to unlock the gate should you return with the sword. After three days I will have to assume you lost or eaten by the ghouls."

The man looked each of those assembled in the eye and took a measure of them before saying, "Do we have an agreement?"

Setting

Our story begins in Tyran, the capital city of Herland. A sleepy kingdom in the south. Herland is mostly made up of Humans who exploit the bounty of the sea and the fertile river deltas that make up most of the country. There is nothing spectacular about Herland, other than perhaps the wine, but in most areas of the world it is only considered mid-quality. Herland is thought of as a cast off kingdom, a consultation prize for a young prince that chose his champion poorly.

Even Tyran, the capital and the largest city in Herland is humble compared to other capitals. The stone in the area that is used in most of the grand buildings is a dark gray limestone adding to the dreary feel in the foggy coastal city. The river, Bluevine, runs through the city, through the Clearbridge district, and into the Tyran estuary. The waters of the Bluevine are no longer the clear and pristine condition that they might have been during the city's founding, they are murky and brown. Walls are built up on the banks to contain the flood waters and to keep commoners from bathing and drinking in the festering waters. The city is now served by several wells and fountains that pipe in water from far outside the city.

Tyran is ruled by Queen Helna Rose Verita, and it is her 12th year of rule and she is 42. She was the only surviving heir of King Thebis Verita, however she has four sons and two daughters, all born before her inauguration, guaranteeing the survival of the Verita line. Her husband is from a minor noble house and is known as Prince Calbin Dutre. They had married without concern for status due to Helna's older brother being in line for the throne. When her brother passed due to a hunting accident there was some pressure on Helna to demote Calbin to royal consort and to seek another husband, but she resisted the pressures. However, she refused to name him king, which silenced those that had taken issue.

There is no formal adventuring guild in Tyran. However, hey are common in other countries. In Tyran agents work freelance and based on reputation and the nobles would like to keep it that way as it is considerably less expensive than seeking out a guild to take care of their dirty work. Some of the highest houses keep an agent on payroll, but there are only a handful that do so. It is always better for deniability if the agent isn't associated to any particular house.

ExpectationsFour Players with complete characters at level 5 with 675gp for equipment. This campaign will not be entirely about undead, keep a balanced character in mind. Ability scores and HP will be rolled/determined in the game forum.

The character must be made with the following Race and Source guidelines:

Races: Human, Elf, Half-Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, and Halfling

Sources: No third party content. UA and Wizards of the Coast content only. If you have a question please feel free to ask in the thread.

Pantheon: We are going to use the Forgotten Realms Pantheon. Please avoid the racial deities that belong to races that aren't being used.

Please include the following in your applications.
ApplicationName:
Race:
Class:
Alignment:
(No evil alignments)
Appearance: (Try to keep any image you use to a reasonable size)
Personality:
Background:
Personality Trait:
Ideal:
Bond:
Flaw:
Character History:
In Character Writing Sample:
(For this character please.)

Last edited by Pendragon; 07-31-2019 at 03:47 PM.
Old 07-30-2019, 08:02 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 475
Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83
Posting interest
Old 07-30-2019, 08:08 PM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon
Applicants

Player Character Race Class Complete? Reviewed?Updated?
cappucinaNylaathriaHigh ElfArcane Trickster RogueYYY
TouketsuSamuel KellaidHalf-ElfFighter/WarlockYYY
MackQHalf-ElfRanger/RogueYYY
ShaedeMahlum JoraruHumanWizardYYY
DragerDiebin GaunerHalf-ElfWarlockYYN
tomplumKhouroli TrollmaneHill DwarfClericYYY
Grouchy"Red Sierra" GalleniusHalf-ElfFighter/RogueYYN
Silent RainFarrow StringerHumanRangerYYY
KhamLucDeamyss RoussossHumanMysticYYN
hafrogmanLaureline ValentinoHumanPaladinYYN
DanshiiWithWulfsFlora FallenstarHumanBardYYY
LazerJorlan ‘Ragman’ HolowickHalf-ElfRogueYYN
theenglishslugThodir ThranakHill DwarfClericYYN
fromthe1980sUncle TedHumanClericYYN
DrachenspiritScarlett StormbloodHumanWarlockYYY
DaendilXinHalf-ElfMonkYYY
MontageManiacKayne CyireHalf-ElfWarlock/PaladinYYY
anamiacOran RoquenWood ElfFighterYYY
TheOneTrueCloneBrother Z’KrasaHumanDruidYYY
- - - - -  

Applications will be reviewed and feedback given on August 8th. No further applications will be accepted after the 8th at 12am PT. Characters can be reworked after feedback. Please make sure to post after you have made changes so I can read your character again.

Final character selection will be after August 10th

Last edited by Pendragon; 08-09-2019 at 03:20 PM.
Old 07-30-2019, 08:51 PM
Epic Level Enchatment

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2374
Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey
No Tieflings as a playable race in this setting?

I took the Oath of Sangus
Old 07-30-2019, 09:17 PM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
@Odyssey - No I won't be allowing them as Player Characters. I was going for a classic RPG feel.
Old 07-30-2019, 09:56 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 322
cappucina cappucina cappucina cappucina
New Legends Application
NylaathriaName: Nylaathria
Race: High Elf
Class: Arcane Trickster/Rogue
Age: youngish elf, 50?, but she might look older because she looks hard
Alignment: Chaotic chaos, mostly neutral with swings into good sometimes and swings into mild evil when necessary and deserved

Appearance: Nylaathria has shiny black hair she lets fall over one eye in casual settings. She has pale gold eyes, feminine and sharp elf facial features and the typical slender, lithe build. Her skin is so pale it looks almost blueish. She teeters on the edge of drop dead gorgeous, but there is something quite unlovely about her mouth. It's not just that she's not smiling. But, with her thin top lip and the way her jaw is set in a mean, shrewd fashion it makes her otherwise beautiful face say, without words, "stay away." Her long pointy ears are full of piercings. There are three hoops on each lobe and a couple of stud earrings on the tips.

Personality: Nyla is looking to make a tidy fortune and to restart her life. She's always been a risk taker. She's impulsive. She's an adrenalin junkie. She's motivated to improve her skills, become the best, and eventually have enough wealth to to last an elf (who burns through gold as fast as a human) a lifetime - whether that is by burglary or by adventuring it doesn't matter. For Nyla, the ends do justify the means. She'll forge, steal, smuggle, bribe. She’ll use trickery, intimidation, manipulation, seduction without any effect on her conscience. She'll use charm and enchantment spells to bend a free will if she needs that will bent to be unfree for a time. She's fine with all that. She has a bit of a hang up about using poison when planning a crime. She doesn't "cheat" like that. It's difficult to explain why poison is where she drew the line, except that maybe she sees it as something that a victim might not recover from after a dose. Because in her opinion, it is possible for her victims to fully recover from anything that she chooses to do to them. She's passed on assassin jobs. She won't stoop as low as to poison someone she is robbing. That's her own personal code.

Background: Urchin
Quick Background Notes: Nyla ran off from a typical elf upbringing, so foolishly, when she was very young. She ran off with a charming Human Bard who was also a thief and criminal. She learned some petty thievery to start and eventually graduated into doing larger burglaries and fairly complex heists while they were together.

Personality Trait: I sleep with my back to a wall or tree, with everything I own wrapped in a bundle in my arms.
Ideal: I'm in it for the money. (Though, I don’t use poison. I have my peculiar own code of honor.)
Bond: I escaped my previous life by robbing the most important, closest person in it, and I'm wanted for it by him.
Flaws:
  • Once I pick a goal, I become obsessed with it to the detriment of everything else in my life.
  • I'm too greedy for my own good. I can't resist taking a risk if there's money involved.
  • When faced with a choice between money and my friends, I sometimes choose the money if the friends deserve it.
  • I can never go home again.
  • I'd rather kill someone in their sleep than fight fair (if I am going to have to kill them, just being honest, it’s very quick and practically no suffering, and frankly I'd rather die in my sleep than in a fair fight).

Sample PostIn Character Sample: Nylaathria blends in better than most elves in the human town docks in the way she moves so purposefully, or tucks her head down into her sweater for warmth, or crosses her arms casually like when the undead are mentioned and you all must wait until the skittish one takes off and the explanation of the rest of the job resumes. Long gone is that graceful gliding and serene movement, that air of wisdom, and expression of aloofness that most elves carry around with them in every and all situations. Nylaathria has abandoned so much of her elven village upbringing heritage and culture. Rather than looking at the moment in time through the lens of hundreds of years....she is all into this moment, absorbed in the here and now, and stalking her next hit of adrenalin.

She arrives and stands among the other recruits found by Gaigon Horner gathered in the old stone and wood warehouse wearing long black leather pants, a long thick woven sweater that hangs down past her hips with a feminine and graceful gathering of layers around her neck under a short black leather jacket. The clothes look very well made and of high quality material. A closer look and you can see the wear and patina on the clothing - the jacket in particular has some leather scuffed in places and a possible scorch mark along the forearm of her left arm.

Once the mention of a valuable sword and reward are discussed, she pulls off her gloves, stuffs them into her pockets, lights a pipe and begins furiously smoking. While she puffs away she is looking intently at the spokesperson from the Red Arch, down the stairs, at the gate, at the key and at the rest of you as he concludes about the rules of this agreement - dusk, dawn, three days. The thoughtful nod of her head at the host indicates she's interested in taking this job, she’s serious, and that she'll likely be back at sundown.

She smiles around the end of the pipe at the thought of 1200 gold.

HistoryCharacter History: Nyla is a deeply flawed elf. She was a show off as a kid, and full of adventure and daring playfulness....and that was fun times. But, as she got older, she just got more and more bored with life in the peaceful elven village. She ran away with a bard who was traveling through and stopped to do some entertainment for a few nights. She thought it was love.

She was really too young to know what real love was - she was just infatuated with the idea of a different, more exciting life and saw him as her handsome ticket to it. They ended up together in one of the largest cities on the continent. He had some really good musical gigs and performed in important venues in the city - both public and private, and she went with him to all of them. That was fun.

But, what she found even more fun was that he had a lot of friends in the criminal underworld and was half in it himself. He was a face and a resource for them - gathering information and taking a look inside of things where they couldn't go. The two of them were good together for a while - but then that same boredom crept back in. She encouraged him to commit to more elaborate crime schemes and found ways to get involved herself. She'd help plan the robberies and forgeries and heists - she found that interesting enough to stay with him for a long time after his music and his company bored her.

Nyla had hit some milestone maturation elf years and changed fast during her time with the bard. She met a lot of people and had a lot of new experiences in the big city, and that had completely changed her too. She became so much more ambitious. She started wanting bigger challenges and risks - though she was more into the physical action of the job and not as great with the connections and networks. Together, they ended up pulling off some really complicated jobs and the underworld trust in them to get a job done right skyrocketed. When she broke away, and in the way she did, it was for one very particular reason. Guy was always pretending to be in charge of the two of them to the world...and that was maybe OK because it made working with them simple and straightforward for others. What really annoyed her, her split was always a smaller percentage of his. Even if she was the one that actually did the job and took on all the risk. Even when the idea of a job and the planning it out was her work. When she announced she wanted better percentage, he'd said, "Without me you'd have no job. So I decide that's your share."She wanted change, he wanted it all to stay the same.

Yeah. She had started thinking about leaving. Moving on. But, to what and to where? It had to be elsewhere. Guy might make sure she'd get no work here. She stuck around looking for the best, neatest way out. That it turned out, was conning him out of the biggest score the two of them had ever landed - and taking off with it without a trace. She's not sure he ever suspected that she was capable of leaving him like that. Stealing from him. Breaking the trust they had built for nearly ten years. She assumes that he would like to find her and get his money and maybe express some anger at her. Part of her hopes he'll just move on with his life. That would be most convenient for her. But, she has to assume the worst.

She's nearly blown all that she stole from her long time lover and partner in crime, though she does have a couple of stashes buried here and there. She bought some nice gear. And then there were the traveling costs - she hopped on a ship, set off to a big port town she had always talked about wanting to visit. She set out a lot of false leads around and out of that town, then started practicing new disguises. In her most successful disguise, she boarded another ship for a place she had never known existed. Herland. She seriously doubts he’ll be able to track her down here in Tyran. She’ll do some work, score some gold, and probably be on her way....maybe go one or two steps further into her disappearing act just to be sure.

Notes: Nylaathria is going to be a skillmonkey.

Last edited by cappucina; 08-11-2019 at 10:16 AM.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:16 PM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1837
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Samuel
right-aligned image

Samuel Kellaid

Race: Half-Elf
Class: Fighter/Warlock
Background: Folk Hero
Alignment: Chaotic Good
PersonalityPersonality:

Traits:
  • When I set my mind to something, I follow through no matter what gets in my way.
  • I'm confident in my own abilities and do what I can to instill confidence in others.
Ideal: Destiny. Nothing and no one can steer me away from my calling.
Bond: Iím am the son of a great hero, and I intend to live up to his legend.
Flaw: Iím convinced of the significance of my destiny, and blind to my shortcomings and the risk of failure.
StoryCharacter History:

Writing Sample:

I have taken the Oath!

Last edited by Touketsu; 08-09-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:20 PM
Mysterious Ice Ninja

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1837
Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu Touketsu
Love the setting!

Feedback is always appreciated; whatever I can do to improve my chances!

I have taken the Oath!
Old 07-30-2019, 11:43 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3280
hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman hafrogman
Any information on gods/religions for your world?
Old 07-30-2019, 11:44 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1054
Mack Mack Mack Mack Mack Mack Mack Mack
Q "Hero of the Uncommon"
Character
NameQ
RaceHalf-Elf
ClassRanger/Rouge
AlignmentLawful Neutral
Personality Q s easy to trust. He follows any lead that will help him learn his past. Even though he knows nothing about his past, he is an optimist by heart.
BackgroundHaunted Hero
Personality TraitI spend money freely and live life to the fullest, knowing that tomorrow I might die.
IdealI’ll stop the spirits that haunt me or die trying.
BondI keep my thoughts and discoveries in a journal. My journal is my legacy.
FlawI'm a sucker for a pretty face.

Character History
Even though Q had been alive for 150 years, he only remembers the last 2 years of his life. From what he has been able to put together, he used to be a great hunter. He only knows that from his natural talent with a bow and able to track his prey. He goes by Q because he found it branded on the back of his neck. The past two years have been a struggle. Not knowing who he is or where he is from has made it hard to get work or a place to live. Q has learned to live in the shadows and sneak around to find out information. He is constantly looking for more information to help find out his past.

In Character Writing Sample
Q had a lead about his past life. The first true lead he has had on months. It brought him to the city of Tyran. As he approached the capital, it was the biggest city he can remember seeing. There is no doubt that I will be able to find some answers here. I just need to find Blackfin and Kipper, Q thought to himself. As he entered into the docks he saw some of the ladies of the town. As much as he wanted to go and enjoy himself, he had to keep focus on the task at hand.
As Q passes by he gets caught up in thaught. He had always had a soft spot for the ladies. It did not matter race as long as they were attractive. It was the only thing he remembered about his past. He played the memory over and over again in his head. From what he can best tell, he is about 50 years younger. He must have gotten done with a major fight or battle. He has small cuts all over his body and he has a chunk missing out of his right shoulder, he has a scar there now. He remembers two very attractive female humans and one female elf taking care of him. They were laying their hands all over him and feeding him a healthy meal. Q doesn't remember much of the conversation expect they kept calling him the "Hero of the Uncommon" That phrase has played over and over again in his head. He has asked and searched and could not find anything about what that means. That is why Q chases the ladies, in the hope that someone might help him out.
Upon meeting the group, Q waited for what was going to happen next. Not sure how this was going to help him realize his past, he was not giving up hope. As the nobleman invited the group in to hear the job Q went in. As the man revealed his face and young half-elf left, Q could not help but think to himself, The young have no idea what true horrors are in the world. He will learn one day. As Q listened to the spill of the man, he was all for this task. He could easily use the gold and he is used to going into situations not knowing where to go. Q will be back at sundown to enter into the darkness.

I have taken the Oath

Last edited by Mack; 08-08-2019 at 12:36 AM.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:18 AM
Master of None

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4764
Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede
Application Status - Submitted for Consideration

Mahlum Joraru
left-aligned image

Name: Mahlum Joraru
Race: V. Human
Alignment: True Neutral
Class: Wizard - Necromancer
Background: Cloistered Scholar
Personality Traits: I’m convinced that people are always trying to steal my secrets. There’s nothing I like more than a good mystery.
Ideal: No Limits. Nothing should fetter the infinite possibility inherent in all existence.
Bond: I’ve been searching my whole life for the answer to a certain question.
Flaw: Most people scream and run when they see a demon. I stop and take notes on its anatomy.
Personality: Mahlum is a searcher and a dreamer all in one. He has beliefs in the afterlife that others seem to dismiss and consider naive. In fact, Mahlum considers most religious sects as being the exact same. He feels the gods are not real and that an energy flows throughout the world that links the spirit with the flesh. It is his hope to someday be able to reach into that energy and harness it. He does not mind people, at all. He enjoys a good conversation sharing his thoughts on the world at large. For those he does not share similar views, he listens with respect, but chuckles to himself inside at the absurdity of an alternate reality. He is helpful as long as it does not interfere with his quest for knowledge. He puts his own search for the power of the dead above all else, and sometimes, he do so to his own detriment.

Appearance: Mahlum is a tall human, about six feet one inch. He sports long, black hair on his head framing deep set, dark brown eyes. Unlike many scholars, he does not wear the long, flowing robes typically seen. His clothing is simple and consists of long pants with high traveling boots. Mahlum is typically seen with a deep blue tunic that is tight around his frame. To an observer, he wears the comfortable, sturdy clothing of a traveler. His skin is near pale white from all the time that he has spent indoors. Very slight wrinkles have started to set in around his forehead and mouth from peering over too many books.

History:

Roleplay Example: Time to Meet Your Master

Posting Rate: Maximum: Many times per workday (M-F CST). Only once or twice on weekends; Minimum: once per day during workday, none on weekends.

Last edited by Shaede; 08-08-2019 at 09:57 AM.
Old 07-31-2019, 01:02 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1607
delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator
kromnar
Name: kromnar strongheart
Race: dwarf
Class: cleric 5
Alignment: NG
Appearance: wearing simple armor with a wool shirt below. He has clean and precise scars across his arms. He has a simple bag of tanned leather with equipment needed for his position. He doesn't wear shoes letting the earth strike his feet.
Personality: He is well studied though kind. His words are educated and he speaks slowly to simpletons. He isn't careful in his words accidentally causing harm to others which he then attempts to attune for.
Background:
Personality Trait:
Ideal:
Bond:
Flaw:
Character History:
In Character Writing Sample: (For this character please.)
Old 07-31-2019, 01:24 AM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks for all the interest so far everyone. I will update the table in the third post in the next few minutes.

@hafrogman - Forgotten Realms Pantheon, just stay away from race specific deities for races that aren't allowed. I haven't figured a lot of religion into the setting yet. I can make it as pivotal to the plot as warranted by the accepted characters. I am flexible.

@Everyone - I have noticed a few applications that could use help with their BBcode post formatting. It really helps DMs and other players read your post when it is presented in a way that is easy to read in this digital format.

For example, when you end a paragraph hit enter twice. This will add some dead space and give the clue that the paragraph is over. This is important because there is not an easy way to put in an indent (it is possible). It isn't as important with lists.

Using fieldsets is also helpful to set out specific groups of information or setting apart scenes.

You can learn all about BBcode in this help section.
Old 07-31-2019, 02:41 AM
Adult Dragon Jedi

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1880
Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift Jasontheswift
WIP ApplicationName:
Race:
Class:
Alignment: (No evil alignments)
Personality:
Background:
Personality Trait:
Ideal:
Bond:
Flaw:
Character History:

Last edited by Jasontheswift; 07-31-2019 at 02:43 AM.
Old 07-31-2019, 07:05 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 108
Wasted Wasted
ApplicationName: Cassia Caithrin Cassandra "CC" Whithorne
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Bard (College of Whispers)
Alignment: True Neutral
Personality:
Background: Dimir Operative
Personality Trait:
Ideal:
Bond:
Flaw:
Character History:

Last edited by Wasted; 08-01-2019 at 05:26 PM.