Old 08-03-2019, 01:31 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 943
KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildJessi View Post
I read it, interesting, limited, but interesting.
I understand the ‘limited’. I always find that the druid can have all the spell he wants. Just choose one day and change the other. Same thing for wildshape. But fighter can only choose 1 or two power at start and never change. BUT in the game Will consider every beast as an animal type for wildshape use and druid spell or skill. Probably with a better save or malus.

Less limited. More interesting. ��

Don’t worry other people. Just ask if you wanna push your luck. Will see what we can do without unbalancing too Much

Last edited by KhamLuc; 08-03-2019 at 10:24 AM.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:41 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
If i can have a Quick finish for the 2others. I will probably start a first team soon with 6 player (adding the rogue/assassin). And if enuff player add after i will start a second Squad

I will let the end application date as is ... and choose ... I will see after the deadline if I start 2 group or just 1

Last edited by KhamLuc; 08-03-2019 at 10:32 AM.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:05 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 248
routzong routzong routzong
Just to clarify, are we all starting at Level 3?
Old 08-03-2019, 10:04 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Yes . I have reconsidered my scenario. and it will be better ... so Yes all will start at Lvl 3

Last edited by KhamLuc; 08-03-2019 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 12:17 PM
Good girl by day.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12452
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhamLuc View Post
little Feedback so far:

@girlplay : I like the way that Keelin doesn't know where to go in life and seek a sense in her life ( Alignment: I think that Lawful seem a little too "directional" in finding the perspective in her life ... maybe more Chaotic ( not having rigid thinking and feel free like the wind when wanting it ) or neutral ( let others choose and live with it until something better show up ) ... but it's up to you ... I'm not a freak with the rule of alignment ... It just to more understand the "code" of your charachter
I definitely see your point. I guess where I was coming from is that she's seeking meaning and purpose in her life, so a sense of order and belonging is important to her. So far, she's lived life the way she thought that she was supposed to, according to society's rules. And her traits (mostly her ideal and bond) sounded very lawful to me. But then Neutral is also sounding right too because she doesn't have her own sense of how to live. So, yeah... I'm put some more thought into it.

I'll also make her a monk because I have this image of her as being a self-defense instructor. I might have to find a new picture, sans armor.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 150
TwoOld TwoOld
Added background (charlatan), so I think my application is complete.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:45 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlplay View Post
I definitely see your point. I guess where I was coming from is that she's seeking meaning and purpose in her life, so a sense of order and belonging is important to her. So far, she's lived life the way she thought that she was supposed to, according to society's rules. And her traits (mostly her ideal and bond) sounded very lawful to me. But then Neutral is also sounding right too because she doesn't have her own sense of how to live. So, yeah... I'm put some more thought into it.

I'll also make her a monk because I have this image of her as being a self-defense instructor. I might have to find a new picture, sans armor.
Neutral seems on target ... but ... your call ... all is good

Monk seems a way to have some attention of her parents who seem to have reacted positively to have one child in the clergy ... better than fighter ... cause probably parents wants to overprotect their "baby" from "rudeness" of the profession. So if its fighter ... training will probably be done in secret... but again ... your call anything goes.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:39 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 248
routzong routzong routzong
Thinking I will take the Battle Master for Malagar's Martial Archetype. For Maneuvers I am thinking Trip Attack, Precision Attack and Riposte.
Old 08-04-2019, 02:28 PM
Good girl by day.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12452
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhamLuc View Post
Neutral seems on target ... but ... your call ... all is good

Monk seems a way to have some attention of her parents who seem to have reacted positively to have one child in the clergy ... better than fighter ... cause probably parents wants to overprotect their "baby" from "rudeness" of the profession. So if its fighter ... training will probably be done in secret... but again ... your call anything goes.
Yeah, I like the idea of the monk a lot better, after having given it some more thought. Wearing the heavy armor of the fighter and carrying around military-style weapons just doesn't really fit with the militia-affiliated woman that I pictured her to be. A closer connection to the simple folk seemed to fit better, so she fights without armor and knows self-defense technics that involve being unarmed as well as carrying around swords and spears.

It also seems appropriate to make her one of the Ffolk, from the Moonshae Isles. So... yeah, I guess I'm basically done with my character application.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:54 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 656
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
Mad Margaret
right-aligned image

Name: Lady Margaret of Ruddigore (yes, blatant theft but the copyright has expired by 100+ years or so)
Class: Warlock (Archfey)
Race: Variant Human (more variant than most)
Background: Noble (with faithful retainers if they were brought along too)

Appearance: Wild-eyed and wild haired, the once elegant and attractive noblewoman is a sad sight to those who knew her, though most of her former peers pretend they never did.

Traits: Although my clothes are fine, they are turned around and misbuttoned. I do not care now about rank or privilege, those things are but the random croaking of frogs in the pond.

Still beautiful and with manners to the manor born, so they say. I never look to do others harm nor to make myself rich. I seek only to find a way back to my daughter. And, if sometimes I speak to spirits that only I can hear, how do you know they are not real? Am I, are you, are we any of us?

Ideal: Children should never suffer. I had a child once, did I mention that?

Bond: I would let it all go and sink into oblivion but somewhere my child needs me. I will make any sacrifice, do any deed, chase any thread that might lead me back to her. Can you hear her crying?

Flaw: Distracted and often seemingly confused, my mind is overthrown and flies off in all directions at once.

And why?
Who am I?
Daft Madge! Crazy Meg!
Mad Margaret! Poor Peg!
He! he! he! he! (chuckling)

Mad, I?
Yes, very!
But why?
Mystery!
Don't call!
Whisht! whisht!

No crime
'Tis only
That I'm
Love-lonely
That's all
Whisht! whisht!

Backstory:Once I was young, beautiful, and in love. My father had promised me to the man who could rid our kingdom of a lamia. It was a nice kingdom, small, but with rich soil. Good pig country. And if my sorcerer husband was handsome, mysterious, and driven to learn, that just made him more attractive. When our child was born, my life was complete. I was living the happily ever after. Did I mention that she was a beautiful girl with raven hair and chubby little feet that she loved to wave around like flags. Flags of feet, feet of flags, yes. But my adored husband delved too deep and opened a door to a demon, or a devil, or something else, I never know quite what. But, I went to sleep a loving and beloved mother, wife, and daughter. I awoke with a dead father and husband, his blood drenching me and one of his legs that had been torn off lying beside me. Oh feats of bloody feet, no, no, no, no, no. And my baby girl, gone. Taken. Stolen by whatever infernal thing had destroyed my family.

Do you blame me that I went mad? I screamed, I wept, I ran in circles cursing the gods. I prayed, yes, that I did. But the gods did not answer; something else did. It was her, the Rabbit in the Moon. You've seen her, haven't you, her white body curled in the night sky. She answered me and told me that my baby was not dead. Taken, but not dead. And she gave me the power to blast and curse others with my pain so that they would tell me where my baby was. And I have looked and looked, yes I have. I have looked in palaces and slums and asked questions of those who would not answer me so I had to hurt them. I don't want to hurt anyone but they didn't answer me.

But my patron hasn't abandoned me. HE is here, he must be, the one who took my baby; or maybe one who knows him, things aren't ever clear. But somewhere there is a clue to my darling. And I will find it, I will. And I will find her. And everything will be alright. Is that too much to ask? A happy ending?

Why am I here? Why am I here? I do not know. But then, it seems I never do anymore. All is lost and glimpsed only through a fog of tears. I had been looking for my baby, my darling, my sweet child who had been taken from me. And it had been another dead end, dead for them, not for me, though dead enough in learning and wisdom. But my baby is not dead, she lives, she cries for me, I just need to keep looking.

But I went back and had my retainers draw a bath. A hot bath, steaming, with fog that mirrored that in my mind but the heat to loosen my tense muscles so that I could sleep. Sleep, dream, a land of wisps of message and clues that I can never fully remember when I wake but are there, from her, she promised me. Yes, she did. But I was not to dream, to listen, to learn this night. As I lay back in my bath and closed my eyes, I was grabbed, seized, yes, all naked in my bath. And then I was in a place that was not dreaming, not listening, not learning, just more darkness, sad silence, mad muffling, naked nothingness.

And now I am here. But where is here? And where is my baby that my breasts ache for, that cries herself to sleep without my arms to comfort her. Poor baby, poor me, poor pretty Peg, poor mad Meg.

Last edited by penbeast0; 08-05-2019 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-05-2019, 07:12 PM
Epic Level Enchatment

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2374
Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey
Finished Kieran, I think

I took the Oath of Sangus
Old 08-05-2019, 09:14 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Little info
[*]Gear: Class starting equipment ... No gold ( considering the style of the start of the game ... you did not start with any of your starting equipment neither gold or social link to any person on a city ... unless you return 'home' ( that should be a long game time ) ... but for the stuff you select in character creation... it can help you to have a better choice of available stuff if you fall upon them 'after' the beginning

so if you select some background for that kind of advantage ... maybe reconsider your choice

Last edited by KhamLuc; 08-06-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Old 08-06-2019, 12:07 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 656
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
Retainers didn't come through, that is fine. Will use the noble class anyway, it's not about money.
Old 08-06-2019, 02:49 PM
Epic Level Enchatment

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2374
Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey
No advantage for background, just sounded cool and fit a character concept I liked for Noble

I took the Oath of Sangus