RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 08-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1440
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
We can be together Odyssey, noble heroes saving the realms!
Old 08-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Epic Level Enchatment

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7654
Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey
Quote:
Originally Posted by penbeast0 View Post
We can be together Odyssey, noble heroes saving the realms!
Lol! Something like that, if whoever plotted to get rid of Kieran doesn't kill him first!

I took the Oath of Sangus
Old 08-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 934
WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi
Hi DM, looking at the list of apps. If you need a specialization for my druid, it's "Circle of the Moon"
Old 08-08-2019, 04:05 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1605
KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc
@all Here What I propose :

1- I closed the application right now
2- All you seven are taken ( usually there some player that left the game during long term run AND its a survival game ... meaning that stupid/uncalculated move can end badly) if not lose anyone until the end ... great !... I got no problem with that ... but that means: I must do a #3...
3- I will make the DM post-Monday and Tuesday ... whatever who has sent a post or not ... considering that they "follow" with unusual action (DM choose what HE think best for the player)

If you agree with that ( reply with something like : I agree or whatever question you have)
if you wann redraw ... no heart feeling ... but I think that this group can be good mixte.

looking forward for all the great thing everybody will throw in the game.

So IN or out ?
Old 08-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7150
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
I'm in
Old 08-08-2019, 04:59 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 934
WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi WildJessi
Sounds good to me
Old 08-08-2019, 08:45 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 419
routzong routzong routzong routzong routzong
I agree as well
Old 08-08-2019, 11:26 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1440
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
Sure, let's do it!
Old 08-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Good girl by day.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13000
girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay girlplay
Yes. That sounds fine to me.
Old 08-09-2019, 12:41 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc KhamLuc
OK here we go !

Last edited by KhamLuc; 04-09-2020 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Application re-open !!!

Recruiting 1 to 3 players... For about 4 chapter minimum of story prepare ( only first chapter finish but we are at a good place to enter new character )

Deadline of application: 16 April
Old 04-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 944
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
Posting interest. How would the application set up come about? I assume that we would not also be held captive in a cargo hold and trying to escape.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Consider that you have to pass through the whole application process. For the jumping In the story... captive yes, but The new character will begin on the beach beside where the ship has sink (end of chapter one)and For the benefit of the game, They will find some back pack floating here and there. Yours will be in the lot but no armor
Old 04-09-2020, 11:54 PM
Old Sphinx

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 882
Crucius Crucius Crucius Crucius Crucius Crucius Crucius
Application
right-aligned image
Name:
Race: Firbolg
Class: Monk/Ranger
Alignment: Lawful Good
Personality: I have not been long away from my home and clan and as such who I am has much to do with the code of my people. I am not sure how to perfectly translate the code, but it demands that we recognize that all creatures are equal and thus we should always try to render service and aid to others without drawing attention to ourselves. Much of the good of an act of kindness is lost if you are recognized for it. The code also demands honesty in all things, deception is not acceptable, even to intentionally avoid telling someone something that would be obviously important to them. There are a lot of ways to justify deceiving others but regardless of one’s methods, it is wrong. I am rarely stressed even in intense situations, and am constantly thinking of what the right thing to do is. I enjoyed much merriment with my friends and family in the clan, enjoying their fellowship. Happiness is to be treasured and spread about as much as possible. I miss my loved ones dearly and have been a tinge melancholy since my forced separation from them, but I understand that it is out of my control. It is better for one to focus on things they can control and to focus on doing what’s right. If I am ever to make it back, I must do everything I can now. And who knows, I may encounter even more friends along the way.
Appearance: I am rather lithe compared to may other members of my tribe. Being just over seven feet tall and weighing under 250 pounds, it was considered funny by many in the clan that I was selected to be a protector. I make up for my lack in size with control of my body and I move very efficiently, with an upright spine and a steady breath. I clothe myself simply and modestly, usually in a light and loose cloth shirt and trousers, with a hempen rope to hold my trousers up. It is better to have clothing that doesn’t restrict your movement. And besides, there is danger in gaudy and fine clothing as it can make you feel superior to others. That is lying to yourself. I often sport a smile, even when I do not feel perfectly content. I find that a smile can make others around you happy and in turn can bring you happiness as well.
Background: Far Traveler
-Personality Trait #1: I feel tremendously empathy for those who suffer.
-Personality Trait #2: I am very confused at naming conventions common to other races and have a hard time accepting names of things or places I am already familiar with.
-Ideal: Selflessness. I live to make others’ lives easier and I cannot allow myself to be prideful in that.
-Bond: I love my clan and have every desire to return to them.
-Flaw: Telling a lie is deeply troubling to me, even one of omission, and I will always avoid dishonesty.
Backstory: My home is in a place I’ve heard others refer to as “the far forest”. I grew up among my clan and family in relative peace. There were occasionally deformed giant spiders and other aggressive wildlife and that’s where my role as protector was needed. I grew up hearing stories of a time when our home was subject to attack from fiendish creatures. It was to fend off such demon attacks that the first protectors took up their place beside the hunters. That was over a hundred years ago though, and besides the wildlife and fae creatures of the forest, I had never met any other people before. I had a large family, my mother father had nine children in all, leaving me the fellowship of three brothers and five sisters. We had a great love for one another and spent as much time together as possible. That is, until the day that my world changed. We were attacked by beings I had never seen before and taken from my home.
RP Sample: In the cold and cloudy night, the firbolg protector stood alongside his fellow watchmen beyond the village walls. He felt a little off, having never stood watch outside the village, much less this late at night. But the elders knew more than he did, and he was ready to trust their judgement. Nothing happened for almost an hour when the sounds started to ring out from the trees, the sounds of creatures heedless of the life beneath their feet. He tightened his grip on his staff and prepared to jump out at any assailants, could these be the demons? When the beings first emerged from the forest, the light of the torches atop the wall made it difficult to see them well, but their intent was clear as one of them took its bladed weapon and struck at him. He Used Favored Foe feature on attacking creaturenarrowed his focus on his attacker and 14 to hit, 10 damagestruck them with his staff using both hands. As the creature went to make a second attack, he saw the rain of arrows come down against the aggressor from the hunters on the wall, these creatures are fierce, but they will not be able to hurt my family. He brought his staff up for a final strike against the being in front of him, hearing the creature yell out at in a language he had not heard before. At that moment he felt the presence of another behind him, but before he could turn to protect himself against his new assailant he felt a gash across his back and a pommel to his hand, causing him to crumple to the ground and fade out of consciousness. As he fell, a word of determination escaped his lips, "Family."

Last edited by Crucius; 04-14-2020 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:57 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1733
Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64
Sounds interesting. Here is my application...

Name: Parmen
Race: Human (variant)
Class: Rogue (thief)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Background: Criminal

Personality:

Appearance:

Personality Traits: Curious, asks questions even when he shouldn’t. Patient, can hold still and observant for hours while observing a mark.
Ideal: A deal is a deal. Family comes first.
Bond: His greatest bond is to his family. He has a fondness for sideshows, libraries, and schools, is reluctant to steal from them.
Flaw: He gets lonely, and has trouble keeping a low profile.
Backstory: Parmen’s father was a thief; and the boy was his apprentice until the older man fled town to avoid prison. With a sick mother and two younger siblings, Parmen continued his trade. Before the kidnapping he worked independently, paying a cut to the thieves guild representative. His primary work was burglary, particularly of travelling merchants. It was during one where it all went wrong…
RP Sample about the kidnapping :

Last edited by Solitaire64; 04-15-2020 at 12:33 AM.