RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 08-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
Phern
Esmayl Kalmeralm
right-aligned image
Name: Esmayl Kalmeralm
Ancestry: Half-Elf
Background: Missionary
Class: Cleric of Sarenrae
Alignment: Neutral Good
Description: Esmayl's appearance is typical of those who have spent their lives reading holy tests and practicing healing magic. he has short, chocolate brown hair and can usually be seen wearing the holy robes of his temple. His holy symbol of Sarenrae is a prized possession, and he keeps it on his person at all times. Standing at a tall 6'3, he would seem imposing were his body not so lithe. Having grown up in the harsh desert nation of Katapesh, he has smooth, bronzed skin from his time spent on the field of battle; healing holy warriors after fierce battles with Gnoll raiders. While at first glance he seems to be stern and incredibly studious, he actually has a friendly and easy-going personality that others tend to find themselves drawn to after getting to know him. Although he never knew his parents all that well, he is proud of his half-elf ancestry and makes no attempt to hide his longer ears.

History: Esmayl was born in the Katapeshi city of Solku to two Paladins of Sarenrae, both members of the esteemed Dawn Vigil. From an early age, Esmayl's live was heavily influenced by the constant Gnoll raids that plagued the city. At the young age of 8, both of Esmayl's parents fell victim to a Gnoll surprise attack. Although they fought valiantly, they were unable to repel all of the raiders and were mercilessly killed that night. When the church of Sarenrae learned that their two brave paladins had left a child behind, they left him in the care of a priestess to be raised in the Lambent Citadel, the largest temple of Sarenrae in Solku.

Having grown up in a temple under the tutelage of Sarenrae's divine priests, it should come at no surprise that Esmayl became a devout follower of the teachings of the Dawnflower. As he grew older, he was tasked with more and more things to do for the benefit of the citadel. This eventually culminated in work on the field of battle against the Gnoll as a healer. Esmayl was greatly satisfied with his role on the battlefield, seeing it as both his divine duty as well as justice for his parents. Unfortunately for Esmayl, however, his role in the city's battle was not to last. Knowing of his friendly attitude and charm, higher-ups in the temple tasked him with doing missionary work north of the Inner Sea. While Esmayl was against this idea, he found himself unable to say no, and left at once to the lands up north.

Now, Esmayl continues his missionary work to Almas, the capital city of Andoran. He has decided to use his work as a learning experience for when he returns to Solku (and he WILL return one day, if Esmayl has anything to say about it).

Last edited by Phern; 08-10-2019 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Completed!
Old 08-09-2019, 12:49 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 966
RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77
Looks Human heavy ATM. Funny thing is Thats what I created first also.

Last edited by RedWolfe77; 08-09-2019 at 12:50 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 264
Mason Mason Mason
Application
right-aligned image

Name: Mooshi
Ancestry: Goblin
Background: Barkeep
Class: Sorcerer (Elemental Bloodline - Fire)
Alignment: CG

Description:
Mooshi has a smile on his face almost constantly, even while he sleeps. It can be a little disconcerting though seeing all those teeth. Despite everything he has been, the little goblin does have pleasant outlook in life. He really doesn't care if other people think anything negative about him. His clothes are mostly rags or something that someone has thrown out and all bare singe marks.

History:
The only world that Mooshi ever knew was the Drunken Ox. A fairly popular tavern on the outskirts of Isger that was owned and run by a cranky dwarf by the name of Bron. The goblin had no memory of when or how he came to be there, but then he had no care to know either. He tends to live in the moment and finds joy in the smallest of things. While not necessarily a slave, he wasn't free to leave. His kind was not well liked and he really doesn't know why. So he does what Bron tells him to do. Chop firewood, clean out the horse stalls, clean the tavern, deal with the trash and so on. He eats whatever the patrons leave on their plates and drinks what little is left in their mugs. He was also found to have a few hidden talents. Not only was he a little pyro that could conjure flames out of thin air, but he could also heal the wounds of others. The latter is a skill that Bron has him use in secret anytime a brawl breaks out to make certain that the patrons don't get too seriously injured. The former is something he does his best to repress in Mooshi though rarely succeeds.

Over the years, the dwarf came to truly like the goblin. He grew tired of watching his patrons kick and belittle Mooshi. Especially when he never did a single thing to deserve it other than being born what he was. So he bribed an old friend with a cask of ale to take the goblin in his caravan. Bort reluctantly agreed, but only if it was two casks.

Character Sheet

Last edited by Mason; 08-10-2019 at 06:30 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 02:09 PM
Tug of Warrior

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2182
Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18 Framm18
Can I ask the posting rate?

Might be interested in trying to build something.
Old 08-09-2019, 02:23 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77 RedWolfe77
2-3 times a week not including weekends. Most weekends my wife keeps me pretty busy so no guarantees.
Old 08-09-2019, 06:12 PM
Canadian, Eh

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12911
Hound Hound Hound Hound Hound Hound Hound Hound Hound Hound Hound
Character Application of Fiona Oak
right-aligned image

Name: Fiona Oak
Ancestry: Half Elf
Backgroud: Herbalist
Class: Alchemist
Description:
Fiona primarily takes after her human heritage looking like a typical plain human woman with two minor exceptions. The first and less immediately distinguishing trait is that she stands at uncommon height of 5'11, the second is her pointed ears which she generally keeps hidden under her bright red and yellow striped bandanna.

Fiona is a travelling Pharmacist whom collects wild plants and combines them with alchemy to craft simple remedies to cure common ailments.

She often smells of fresh cut grass due to herb collecting. She rarely wears makeup, and she mostly sticks to comfortable and easy to move in clothing. She avoids frilly, fashionable dresses. More importantly, she only wears easy to walk in flats avoiding heels like they were plaguestone itself. It's not that she hates such things, but they remind her of a traumatic childhood memory involving her childhood bullies.

History:
Fiona was raised by and learnt everything about alchemy from her father; a human. Her mother supposedly left shortly after her birth. As a result, her childhood was far from easy. The children often mocked her pointed ears, her unusual height and most ruthlessly, they often reminded her how her mother ran far way just go get away from her.

As a young child Fiona often got angry and shouted at her father for reasons beyond his control, but no matter what Fiona said, her father never spoke ill of Fiona's mother. Whenever Fiona would ask or complain about her, he would get a distant look in his eye, as if he was seeing the ghostly image of her off in the distance. Then he would smile and say, "She was like a hurricane that blew into my life and changed it forever. But she wasn't ready to be a mother, and as quickly as she came into my life she left. I'm just thankful she left you behind. "

A few years after Fiona became and adult, her father grew very ill. She tried everything her father taught her, but nothing worked. She could only watch as he withered away over six grueling months. After losing her father, Fiona was furious at her own lack of skill. Her self directed anger kept her focused, but it made staying in her father's home impossible.

Despite an intense desire to burn her old home to the ground, Fiona chose to sell nearly everything to fund her own adventure. Fiona had made up up her mind. She was going to see the world, expand her knowledge, and become the greatest pharmacist in the world. In the meantime, if she ever ran into her mother, she promised herself she'd bunch the selfish woman right in the face before anything else.

Her journey has led her to this point. On her way to Almas, the capital city. Unfortunately, she has found that most of the special medicinal plants she needs are often found in very dangerous places and as such she needs to find herself some companions more adept at fighting who is in-turn looking for someone to provide their party with recovery items.

Character SheetSheet: Click Here

'Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.'

Last edited by Hound; 08-11-2019 at 03:56 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 06:53 PM
Blaaargh!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8965
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
I was doing a deep dive and I found this stat block. I figured I would share it in case you found it useful. It's supposed to be for 2nd edition.

Last edited by Begon Ugo; 08-09-2019 at 07:39 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1511
gnollservitude gnollservitude gnollservitude gnollservitude gnollservitude gnollservitude gnollservitude gnollservitude gnollservitude gnollservitude gnollservitude
Name: Jonathin Craine
Ancestry: Human, skilled heritage
Background: Scholar
Class: Wizard, universalist, spell blending thesis
Alignment: Neutral, rigid analytical thinker, but desires for everyone to think and act independently
Description: An average thirty something year old human with long, curly dark brown hair that’s peppered with grey that likes to bounce and float about when he gets excited. For clothing he wears a button down white shirt with a darker shade of red tie as well as a rough cut tan colored vest and trousers. Over this Jonathin wears a whit lab coat held down by his adventures pack and oddly enough empty bolt quiver.

History: I am Jonathin Craine and I’m on this caravan seeking to ever increase my knowledge and experience. I’m sure that I’ll be able to find several specimens to conduct my research upon and maybe even help out this… Plaguestone whilst doing so.

Note: It's vague i know, but let me know if it's to vague for ya, i can expand upon it quit nicely if you'd like

right-aligned image

Last edited by gnollservitude; 08-13-2019 at 09:39 AM.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 158
Nevynxxx Nevynxxx
Application
right-aligned image

Name: Katrina Dawnlight
Ancestry: Human (Taldan)
Backgroud: Missionary
Class: Cleric (Coistered)
Alignment: NG
Description: Tall, and agile, with long (never neat) black hair, and blue eyes. Katrina is more concerned with the happiness of those around her than her own appearance.
History: Katrina Dawnlight was born Katrina Komana, Daughter of Baron Komana. Katrina was always a lively, caring girl who grew up under the care of a succession of nanny's and ladies in waiting. With three older brothers to continue the line, Katrina was an afterthought to her busy father. Growing up she enjoyed the rough and tumble of her brother's play, but always ended up being the one who treated their cuts and scrapes.

When her father fell on hard times, Katrina quietly left her life, and traveled to a far away monastery to take up worship of Sarenrae. This, she hoped, would ease her father's worries. A year later, and Katrina has found herself on the road again, this time, as a missionary spending a year and a day spreading the word of the Dawnflower.

About Me
Hi, I've been playing RPGs since I bought the D&D 2nd Ed books about 6 months before 3rd ed came out. Well, if you count Warhammer it's another decade linger than that.... I've been playing Paizo Games on their forums since Rise of the Runelords came out.

I'm just playing through one of the introductory solo games on here. I love the format here and the ease of posting compared to the Paizo boards.

I enjoy playing support Characters (as you can probably tell!)

Last edited by Nevynxxx; 08-12-2019 at 03:50 AM.
Old 08-10-2019, 11:25 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2743
Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik
Character:
right-aligned image

Name: Dimin Bargith
Ancestry/Heritage: Rock Dwarf
Class/Order: Druid, Wild Shape
Background: Field Medic
Languages: Common, Dwarf, Druidic

Ability Scores: Str - 16 Dex - 14 Con - 10 Int - 12 Wis - 18 Cha - 8
Class DC: Trained HP: 18 Speed: 20
Perception: Trained
AC:
Fort: Trained Reflex: Trained Will: Expert

Description: Dimin has the physical build of a typical dwarf. His movements are strong and simple, yet he has almost a dancer’s touch to his gait; which comes in the form of a slight hop. His voice is gnarled and unwelcoming. Dimin has cardinal red hair that falls just below his shoulders. He has a large jawline, solid forehead and strong cheekbones that rest within a square shape face. In typical dwarven fashion, he has one central braid that centers on his chin and two smaller braids that fall just below his ears. He has a single scar running diagonally across his hawkish nose with wide nostrils and two parallel scars running beneath his left eye across his cheek. His eyes are almond shape with brownish orange pupils. He emits an aroma of coal smoke forged with onions.

He has fiery brownish skin, marbled with yellowish white dots, covered by the soft natural brown colors of his armor. His chest and back are protected by a cuirass that is formed from palm sized hexagon plates of stone, horn and bone attached to each other by small thick cord and sewn to a layer of soft leather. His shoulders, arms, back of hands, thighs and shins are similarly protected by separate pieces of armor made with smaller sized plates. Separating his skin from the armor are undergarments matching his stone-grey cloak.

On his forearms and thighs are sheaths containing wooden and iron spikes. On his hip is a wide belt that supports two quivers, sprouting colorful fletching of arrows, and a few thick pouches. Peeking out over his right shoulder is an unstrung bow. Quick release straps run from his back over his shoulders and under his arms supporting a backpack loaded with supplies and equipment.

Dimin, while young, was the dwarf that when working on a project became so focused that he ignored his surroundings and those within. This has not changed. He prides himself on his attention to detail but frustrates his peers as he will check upon their work to make sure it is done correctly. He has accepted that he is an overly organized individual but strongly believes each belonging has their own designated spot. He structures out the next day each night. He even considers most of his thoughts before speaking. However, he also realizes life can get in the way and so tries to be flexible when his timeline is deviated.

Dimin views all that he does as a reflection of his family’s teaching. He works hard and when his work is done he plays even harder. He is reserved in social situations but around a small group of friends or peers he can be seen singing, drinking, eating and discussing a variety of topics. He is cautious around strangers until he sees that they are capable of living up to their word. He is slow to anger and won’t be the first to strike. Yet if he or a friend are about to be hurt he is quick to defend with words or weapon.

He is a thrifty individual who lives by his mother’s moto try to get the best for the least. Yet is quite giving as he adopted an edict of his own; be the first to share what one has. Dimin is inquisitive about the things around him. Always asking questions and willing to listen to others response. However, he will only accept 'things' after he has seen proof.

Dimin had been invited to join his uncle Bort on his latest caravan run.

Last edited by Kshnik; 08-10-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:06 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Nevynxxx Nevynxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWolfe77 View Post
Looks Human heavy ATM. Funny thing is Thats what I created first also.
Canonically Golarion is human heavy

But yeah, it's a nice default for a new rule set. My first statted out character is a goblin alchemist bomber though.....
Old 08-10-2019, 05:59 PM
Anointed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4410
Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk
I might make an application for this game after I look at the rules. I have just started learning Pathfinder 1.0 in the past few months. I'll see what Pathfinder 2.0 has to offer.

"Play HAVOC! And Let Lose the Dogs of WAR!"

DMing: An Untimely EncounterPosting Status: Normal
Old 08-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Dwarven T-Rex Pal/Wiz

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 999
JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD JasonWFD
Edited my original post with my character app. Now, the wait!
Old 08-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevynxxx View Post
[If anyone could tell me how I get the image on one side and the text on the other I'd appreciate it!.... I can't work it out...
Use [ imgr ][ /imgr ] or [ imgl ][ /imgl ] without the spaces

Last edited by RedWolfe77; 08-11-2019 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:49 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Nevynxxx Nevynxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWolfe77 View Post
Use [ imgr ][ /imgr ] or [ imgl ][ /imgl ] without the spaces
Thank you! Someone pm'd me the same info too.