RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Sep 6th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4338
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
Despite the progression of the story, do the waiting list Characters use the same adventure hooks?
Old Sep 6th, 2021, 01:33 PM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30182
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Quote:
Originally Posted by triedtherest View Post
Despite the progression of the story, do the waiting list Characters use the same adventure hooks?
* intriguing username *

Yes, same hooks will be used.
The way I work is that I will start a new group when there is an explosion of interest but in the meantime, I will send invites to specific groups when needed. You will get the information about the group of players and their characters (races and classes) and at what point they are in the AP (adventure path). It is up to you if you want to decline and/or wait or to join...

please check out our Solo Games a private luxury DM will be included for free
~ standard weekends offline ~
Old Sep 6th, 2021, 02:12 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4338
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
I've put in an application for the waiting list.
Old Sep 6th, 2021, 09:30 PM
Dice are now Fate Cubes
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7505
Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen Totentanzen
Well I think this might be a fun/safe way for me to get back into the game. Although if you do stalk me you won't find much entertaining
Old Sep 7th, 2021, 08:04 AM

Tools
User Statistics
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Welcome back Totenhanzen, are you going to repost your previous character or creating a new one?
#stalking was sooooooooooooooooo WHOOOHOOO HOOOOW, this game is still going strong since 2015 :-O2015, not doing that anymore ;-)

Old Sep 7th, 2021, 09:43 PM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1466
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
stalking????? who's stalking who? and why?
Old Jan 11th, 2022, 05:09 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 523
Grimshaw Grimshaw Grimshaw Grimshaw Grimshaw Grimshaw
Hello! I hope you're doing well. Are you still accepting applications for this game?
Old Jan 12th, 2022, 12:29 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Yes, but I am a bit on hiatus right now. So at this point, I am catching up with Red-stuff/administration and greeting new players before getting some DM posts out. The moment Hoard will be updated is the moment to check who is still in (and has been impressively been patient for a loooong time) or who has dissapeared

Old Jan 13th, 2022, 02:06 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 523
Grimshaw Grimshaw Grimshaw Grimshaw Grimshaw Grimshaw
Okay, thanks for letting me know. Have a great week!
Old Jan 13th, 2022, 06:48 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1865
Ildrahil Ildrahil Ildrahil Ildrahil Ildrahil Ildrahil Ildrahil Ildrahil Ildrahil Ildrahil Ildrahil
I may not be a doctor but I still have patience.
Old Jan 13th, 2022, 09:44 AM

Tools
User Statistics
LOL, I am not even going to edit it #verysharp

Old Jan 23rd, 2022, 07:51 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 88
Jameriv
Hello, I am kind of new so i wonder IF you accept me. I would like to play so fill the gap on old games, what kind of character is lacking on the games?
Old Jan 24th, 2022, 03:22 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Goodmorning,

Thanks for your interest! At this point, there is a huge backlog due to my inactivity/hiatus so I will forward the games to see who is still in and who has disappeared. It's very difficult to say what kind of character (class or race wise) is missing because I prefer a player creating whatever they want. This adventure goes on for years, perks of roleplaying per post, so I want to encourage you to create what you want to play :-)

Old Jan 24th, 2022, 05:16 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1466
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
I love my chs.
Old Jan 24th, 2022, 11:47 AM
Wyrmling

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
JusticeMage
Name:Aleskus Penzanzine
Race:Half-orc
class:Warrior
Alignment:Neutral good

background:I am aleskus a son of a Hero people always used to said that i am a son of a hero because of my best Dad in the world he have saved our village from many dangers,it was common that Dragons attacked our village and He always defeat them and saved the village many times but one day,our village was attacked by dragons, flames spread through our huts.My Dad told me before going to hunt the dragons He said"aleskus,keep this book it contains how to fight,now leave this place right now "" he said with tears like he will not come alive this time .i said to my father, promise me that you will come alive to me.it was the most saddest day of my life i cried hard,He said "i promise that i will bring the tooth of dragon my son". he hugged me and he kissed my forehead and he went out for the war. I left the village with tears

i asked myself why he said to left the village will he will win? many question was going on in my brain,in front of me i saw a canopy of tree i sat under the canopy for rest but i slept and i saw a dream that the world is burning in fire and it ends with 10 evil eyes i woke up.I hope that it was dream i should see whats the condition of my village but when i reached my village there was nothing there ,i only saw a big giant hole,they have killed all of them including my Dad .

from that day i decided that i will cut their neck of single each one

i will take REVENGE of my DaD

(my mom died while giving me birth)
character appearance:

Last edited by JusticeMage; Jan 24th, 2022 at 12:03 PM.